New England 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: New England 2024

Post by Newyorkempire »

scott22 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:13 pm Show me the Detroit chart or start a new thread and I’ll comment . Don’t want to hijack Connecticut Patriarca crew talk .

Scott
Its your chart 2023 with JoePuzzles. My question was, still accurate in 2024 or can any suspected members be confirmed a year later?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Cheech wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:27 amBud. You completely ruined the thread. Eddie asked what the name was who scott was referencing. Ivan answered him and I gave some info on him. What the fuck are you talking about? How did this get to st louis and la?
Sounds like you got lost somewhere along the way. That's OK, go back and read it as many times as you need to.
I love this part…”I assumed you started this thread actually wanting honest, evidence based answers.” Its what he got until you stuck your knowitall beak in. Just like the other thread where you said depreta was a corrozzo associate. WRONG.
Who said Depreta was a Corozzo associate? I said I remembered reading about there being some connection to Corozzo, the details of which I didn't recall until someone mentioned Stefanelli.

And this was all secondary to my main point that none of the families mentioned (Gambino, Genovese, a
Patriarca) have a crew based in Connecticut now. That's a fact that anyone who follows the mob should know. You know it. I simply state that fact and get jumped in by some mob fan boys that don't know one way or the other but simply want to believe there is.
but you want factual based answers lmao. You said name a made guy in ct. well in new haven you got rooster onofrio. Who you never heard of until the east coast mafia bust.
I was referring to any Patriarca members living in Connecticut. Reading comprehension is your friend, Cheech. I'm aware Onofrio lives there (or at least did) but even that goes to my main point that he's was acting captain of a New York-based crew.
You dont kmow everything but you act like you do. Calling people children lol. What do you think dean and those bookies all did when the case was over? Think they all went and got a job lmao. They all work at metro north now hahahaah.
I never said I know everything. But if somebody is so behind the 8 ball they think any of those families still have crews based in Connecticut, or think the Patriarca family won't be gone for another half century, that's a level of ignorance that can't be laid at my feet.

I never commented on what Depreta is or isn't doing. I pointed out 1) there isn't an actual crew based there, and anyone operating in the state are going to be affiliated with a New York crew. And 2) the fact there hasn't been a case out of there in over a decade suggests less of a presence than there once was.

If you want to come on like the heavy handed mod, you should at least get the facts of the thread right or stay the hell out of it.
This was a cool little thread where scott finally got one right and you had to come in with your shit. Enough now. We get it. You’re right. Were wrong. Now move on so the rest of us can have a decent conversation
Congratulations to Scott. His batting average is still worse than Bill Bergen's.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

As long as there is a living made member, the family is recognized. Off that metric alone we can then contend that the young Dinunzio will live into his 80s. Thats half a century from now. More people will be made in the next 5, 10, 15, 20 years. Then its even easier to assume that another 50 years will happen. Your assumption is that no one new will be made and that the older guys in the family are the last of the mohicans for the next 50 years. THATS YOUR ASSUMPTION. BASED ON NO EVIDENCE. Based on your prediction. Your story telling. Based on your desire for the family to end, so your something like an anti hero when you proclaim fanboys on here right? Fuck outta here. It burns you that not everyone subscribes to your assumptions. No one is arguing the decline of the mob in general. But another 50 for the Patriarcas isnt some crazy idea like youre trying to make it out to be.

P.S. Round and round you go
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:45 pm As long as there is a living made member, the family is recognized. Off that metric alone we can then contend that the young Dinunzio will live into his 80s. Thats half a century from now. More people will be made in the next 5, 10, 15, 20 years. Then its even easier to assume that another 50 years will happen. Your assumption is that no one new will be made and that the older guys in the family are the last of the mohicans for the next 50 years. THATS YOUR ASSUMPTION. BASED ON NO EVIDENCE. Based on your prediction. Your story telling. Based on your desire for the family to end, so your something like an anti hero when you proclaim fanboys on here right? Fuck outta here. It burns you that not everyone subscribes to your assumptions. No one is arguing the decline of the mob in general. But another 50 for the Patriarcas isnt some crazy idea like youre trying to make it out to be.

P.S. Round and round you go
I (and anyone else) can actually can look at the membership going back 40 years and see the decline. That is something that can be observed and tracked. It shows that, even if some new members are being made, it's nowhere near enough to counterbalance those dying off. And it's why we know the family won't last another 50 years or even close to that. It's why you have to resort to the lone last living member argument.

You've been wrong on Buffalo (even Cheech eventually came around to recognizing that) and you're wrong about this too. The reason is, you approach this from a position of wishful thinking, not objective observation. And that's just juvenile. Unfortunately it's nothing new. Those like yourself have been on the forums for years. To you, a dead or dying mob family is a buzzkill. Can't have that, now can we?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

No. Its not "anyone else".

Again, its agreed that decline is imminent but not extinction. Again, youre assuming no new made members and that you have all the evidence in front of you. Which you dont. Youre making assumptions while granting yourself immunity. Again, youre assuming while trying to predict the future.

Is a family recognized with a last living member? The answer is yes. Thats the smallest of thresholds im giving to prove 50 years is no stretch. So again, come back here in 2074 and well see whos right.

No idea what you mean when you say i was wrong about Buffalo. The hierarchy is in tact and will be for years to come. Its already been established many times over. By fed evidence, articles, indictments, etc. No one is wishfully thinking. Its just you going in a circle jerk to try and act like youre an expert.

And weird, Cheech is your benchmark for who should believe Buffalo is alive or not? Youre one bizarre investigative journalist/nobody/cuckold/supreme blogger
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

You just know the forum is still alive when there’s a good old Wiseguy vs a random family’s viability discussion going on 😁. Good stuff.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:34 pm
Cheech wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:27 amBud. You completely ruined the thread. Eddie asked what the name was who scott was referencing. Ivan answered him and I gave some info on him. What the fuck are you talking about? How did this get to st louis and la?
Sounds like you got lost somewhere along the way. That's OK, go back and read it as many times as you need to.
I love this part…”I assumed you started this thread actually wanting honest, evidence based answers.” Its what he got until you stuck your knowitall beak in. Just like the other thread where you said depreta was a corrozzo associate. WRONG.
Who said Depreta was a Corozzo associate? I said I remembered reading about there being some connection to Corozzo, the details of which I didn't recall until someone mentioned Stefanelli.

And this was all secondary to my main point that none of the families mentioned (Gambino, Genovese, a
Patriarca) have a crew based in Connecticut now. That's a fact that anyone who follows the mob should know. You know it. I simply state that fact and get jumped in by some mob fan boys that don't know one way or the other but simply want to believe there is.
but you want factual based answers lmao. You said name a made guy in ct. well in new haven you got rooster onofrio. Who you never heard of until the east coast mafia bust.
I was referring to any Patriarca members living in Connecticut. Reading comprehension is your friend, Cheech. I'm aware Onofrio lives there (or at least did) but even that goes to my main point that he's was acting captain of a New York-based crew.
You dont kmow everything but you act like you do. Calling people children lol. What do you think dean and those bookies all did when the case was over? Think they all went and got a job lmao. They all work at metro north now hahahaah.
I never said I know everything. But if somebody is so behind the 8 ball they think any of those families still have crews based in Connecticut, or think the Patriarca family won't be gone for another half century, that's a level of ignorance that can't be laid at my feet.

I never commented on what Depreta is or isn't doing. I pointed out 1) there isn't an actual crew based there, and anyone operating in the state are going to be affiliated with a New York crew. And 2) the fact there hasn't been a case out of there in over a decade suggests less of a presence than there once was.

If you want to come on like the heavy handed mod, you should at least get the facts of the thread right or stay the hell out of it.
This was a cool little thread where scott finally got one right and you had to come in with your shit. Enough now. We get it. You’re right. Were wrong. Now move on so the rest of us can have a decent conversation
Congratulations to Scott. His batting average is still worse than Bill Bergen's.
I know eddie personally so not sure how i can get the facts wrong hahaah. Please keep telling me about the state and area i live in. You obviously know more hahahahaja
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

Cheech wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:27 am
Wiseguy wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:34 pm

I know eddie personally so not sure how i can get the facts wrong hahaah. Please keep telling me about the state and area i live in. You obviously know more hahahahaja
Cheech happens to be one of the few guys on here who really has been in and around this shit. I say this because we have contact outside of the boards. I would hesitate before questioning him on pretty much anything because he isn't the type to embellish, fabricate, or sensationalize... And I'm not the type to vouch for someone who isn't "like that. " please don't bark up my tree either... That tree will fall on you. Cheeeeecccccchhhh!!!! What's good CUGGGGGIIINNNEEEE?
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

true bout cheech. Bobby, start writing on here again! you were only one of a handful that had good first hand stories.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

I can tell you this I grew up in East Boston in the 70 thru the 90’s and no one has a better handle on Boston than TJ but he Dosent post anymore cause he was sick of being told he was wrong by dickheads like wiseguy .
When I post a question I want answers from people like cheech, tj , njshore4life not some asshole in the middle of now where telling me his opinoin when he wouldn’t know the diffrence btween a wiseguy and a Boy Scout

Eddie
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Fresh street talk from the suburban pizza shop direct from the friend who just got out of prison. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

That’s right my friend . When you grow up in the neighborhood u know people and hear things whether you’re connected or not . I know a lot of people who have been in prison some connected some not . It’s the way it is when u grow up on the city . Just cause wat they say is not on Wikipedia dosnet mean it’s not True

I wud like actually if u and that other asshole
Wiseguy cud stay out of any thread I start
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Drop the act. When you first got here every other one of your posts was asking people for charts and ceremony lists. Then all of a sudden you did a complete reversal and started pretending you were connected. Just a quick example of what I’m talking about.

Surely someone as connected to “da street” as you are now claiming wouldn’t need to come on a mob forum and ask people to posts charts now would they? :lol:

Re: New England leadership returning to Rhode Island?
Post by Eddie mush » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:08 pm

Is there any info on when the last induction ceremony was? This family cud use some young blood of its gonn continue to exist in the future

Eddie mush wrote: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:28 am Can any1 even come up with a rough draft chart for this family ??
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:45 pm No. Its not "anyone else".

Again, its agreed that decline is imminent but not extinction. Again, youre assuming no new made members and that you have all the evidence in front of you. Which you dont. Youre making assumptions while granting yourself immunity. Again, youre assuming while trying to predict the future.
Is reading comprehension a lost art on this forum? I haven't said no new members have been made. I said that the evidence shows that, even if some new members have been made, it's not in sufficient numbers to counterbalance those who have died. Now where do I get that idea? From the mid-1980's to the early 1990's, the FBI had the family ranging from 56-64 members. In 2010, the Limone exclusion list (which appeared to be comprised of members) had 42 names. At present, there are now 29 identified members with the median age at 73. Those aren't assumptions.
Is a family recognized with a last living member? The answer is yes. Thats the smallest of thresholds im giving to prove 50 years is no stretch. So again, come back here in 2074 and well see whos right.
Leave it to you to use the idea of a lone 87 year old Louis DiNunzio as there still being a family for another 50 years. No wonder you think Buffalo is alive. By that standard, 11 guys (mostly old and inactive) are a powerhouse.
And weird, Cheech is your benchmark for who should believe Buffalo is alive or not? Youre one bizarre investigative journalist/nobody/cuckold/supreme blogger
I mention it because you keep bringing up other people and what they think or not. I clearly couldn't care less what other people think.
Chopper wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 1:30 am You just know the forum is still alive when there’s a good old Wiseguy vs a random family’s viability discussion going on 😁. Good stuff.
Just trying to do my part.
Cheech wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:27 amI know eddie personally so not sure how i can get the facts wrong hahaah. Please keep telling me about the state and area i live in. You obviously know more hahahahaja
You guys may play golf twice a week for all I know. What does that have to do with what is being debated here?

Do the Gambino, Genovese, or Patriarca families have a crew based in Connecticut? Yes or no? Does the Patriarca family have virtually no presence left in Connecticut? Yes or no? What exactly have I been wrong about?
Eddie mush wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:05 am I can tell you this I grew up in East Boston in the 70 thru the 90’s and no one has a better handle on Boston than TJ but he Dosent post anymore cause he was sick of being told he was wrong by dickheads like wiseguy .
When I post a question I want answers from people like cheech, tj , njshore4life not some asshole in the middle of now where telling me his opinoin when he wouldn’t know the diffrence btween a wiseguy and a Boy Scout

Eddie
Getting rid of the fake local street guys was one of the best things that ever happened to the forums. You may be able to suggest some good restaurants in Boston, or the best routes to avoid 5 o'clock traffic, but that's about it.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

I never once claimed to be connected
I grew up in the city now live in the burbs where I own a pizzeria. I totally disconnected from the neighborhood for a while wen I first moved out but have since got back in the around a little since my kids r grown and I have time on my hands to go back and hang out .