New England 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: New England 2024

Post by CornerBoy »

WISEGUY, STATE YOUR OPINION AND THEN KEEP QUIET. AND DON'T TALK BACK. YOU SOUND LIKE A CO. ALL THE GOOD POSTERS LEAVE B/C YOU DON'T LET THINGS GO.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

bluehouse wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:26 am Its funny that clubs Like the HAs and the pagans can set up in a completely new town and in one year have 20 members but places like chicago and boston who have deep Italian roots in the city for decades struggle to get over 30 made guys
It’s easier for the HA to recruit. They can give a full patch to pretty much any race besides blacks. (I think) the mob can only make Italian guys. Also I feel like now a days MC are more attractive. You get to ride around town on a nice loud Harley proudly displaying your patch. Meanwhile you could be a made guy and no one will known till you get indicted lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

***Breaking News From Springfield***

Sonny Blackstein washes "Wise"guy and Hobo the Clowns undies for a living. Hes a big get the skidmark out type of guy
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

AntComello wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:42 am
bluehouse wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:26 am Its funny that clubs Like the HAs and the pagans can set up in a completely new town and in one year have 20 members but places like chicago and boston who have deep Italian roots in the city for decades struggle to get over 30 made guys
It’s easier for the HA to recruit. They can give a full patch to pretty much any race besides blacks. (I think) the mob can only make Italian guys. Also I feel like now a days MC are more attractive. You get to ride around town on a nice loud Harley proudly displaying your patch. Meanwhile you could be a made guy and no one will known till you get indicted lol
Yes Outlaw Biker is a lifestyle and Cosa Nostra is a culture. It’s much easier to get into a particular type of lifestyle than it is to become part of a culture.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Scott posted an article about someone no one ever heard of. I gave some info and background on him and his circle. Including fbi docs. Then the resident hallway monitor had to tell everyone what a “formal” crew is and how they don’t exist in CT. He knows all this from Utah. Exhausting. Next time i’ll just keep it to myself.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Cheech wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:40 am Scott posted an article about someone no one ever heard of. I gave some info and background on him and his circle. Including fbi docs. Then the resident hallway monitor had to tell everyone what a “formal” crew is and how they don’t exist in CT. He knows all this from Utah. Exhausting. Next time i’ll just keep it to myself.
Check please dont . I asked a question and u gave ne an answer. I wud prefer wise guy just refrain from any post I make . I don’t wanna hear his nonsense anymore and buy reading this thread a lot of people don’t wanna hear from him anymore . I love how it has to be documented to be true
So if a family has a ceremony what are they supposed to do email google and let them know so we have proof it happened

Some guys like yourself are plugged in and know more than most . Your the guys I want to hear from
Fuck that parrot wiseguy
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Ouuuuuuch....this is what I mean by "us"
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Eddie mush wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:51 am Check please dont . I asked a question and u gave ne an answer. I wud prefer wise guy just refrain from any post I make . I don’t wanna hear his nonsense anymore and buy reading this thread a lot of people don’t wanna hear from him anymore . I love how it has to be documented to be true
So if a family has a ceremony what are they supposed to do email google and let them know so we have proof it happened

Some guys like yourself are plugged in and know more than most . Your the guys I want to hear from
Fuck that parrot wiseguy

Please tell us again how you heard from “da street” that Guglielmetti was the UnderBoss. Oops. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CornerBoy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:12 am WISEGUY, STATE YOUR OPINION AND THEN KEEP QUIET. AND DON'T TALK BACK. YOU SOUND LIKE A CO. ALL THE GOOD POSTERS LEAVE B/C YOU DON'T LET THINGS GO.
First, what exactly is a "CO?"

Second, just so I understand, I have your permission to make one post stating my opinion and then leave the ongoing back-and-forth discussion in the thread to you and others? Do I have that right?

Third, if you go back and look, I simply answered a question posed by Jeremy and then it was everyone else that got their panties in a bunch.

Fourth, what "good posters" have left because I don't let things go?

Fifth, so it's just me that's not letting things go and not certain others who you happen to agree with?

Sixth and finally, eat shit.
Cheech wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:40 am Scott posted an article about someone no one ever heard of. I gave some info and background on him and his circle. Including fbi docs. Then the resident hallway monitor had to tell everyone what a “formal” crew is and how they don’t exist in CT. He knows all this from Utah. Exhausting. Next time i’ll just keep it to myself.
Me simply stating a fact, which you also know to be true, doesn't make me a "hall monitor." If I'm wrong, I'm waiting for you or anyone else to tell the forum which crew (again, in the formal sense since that was so confusing to some) is based in the state? Who's the captain(s)? Go ahead Cheech.

It also begs the question, why does me stating there isn't a crew in the state upset you guys so much? The reaction is like when a 5 year old is told there actually is no Santa Clause. This is, of course, a rhetorical question and goes to my oft-repeated accusation that I'm typically butting heads with people who want something to be.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:57 am Ouuuuuuch....this is what I mean by "us"
You, along with Moe and Curly?
Last edited by Wiseguy on Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

There he is. The always gets it wrong clown of all clowns.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:02 am
CornerBoy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:12 am WISEGUY, STATE YOUR OPINION AND THEN KEEP QUIET. AND DON'T TALK BACK. YOU SOUND LIKE A CO. ALL THE GOOD POSTERS LEAVE B/C YOU DON'T LET THINGS GO.
First, what exactly is a "CO?"

Second, just so I understand, I have your permission to make one post stating my opinion and then leave the ongoing back-and-forth discussion in the thread to you and others? Do I have that right?

Third, if you go back and look, I simply answered a question posed by Jeremy and then it was everyone else that got their panties in a bunch.

Fourth, what "good posters" have left because I don't let things go?

Fifth, so it's just me that's not letting things go and not certain others who you happen to agree with?

Sixth and finally, eat shit.
Me simply stating a fact, which you also know to be true, doesn't make me a "hall monitor." If I'm wrong, I'm waiting for you or anyone else to tell the forum which crew (again, in the formal sense since that was so confusing to some) is based in the state? Who's the captain(s)?

It also begs the question, why does me stating there isn't a crew in the state upset you guys so much? The reaction is like when a 5 year old is told there actually is no Santa Clause. This is, of course, a rhetorical question and goes to my oft-repeated accusation that I'm typically butting heads with people who want something to be.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:57 am Ouuuuuuch....this is what I mean by "us"
You, along with Moe and Curly?
You know there is many bitch.

Keep trying to convince everyone then get mad about it.

P.S. how do you feel about your home states new NHL team?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:03 amP.S. how do you feel about your home states new NHL team?
I follow football, and basketball to a lesser extent. Baseball a little in the post-season. Not so much hockey. I'm just glad I live an hour outside of Salt Lake and am away from that cesspool. I blame the Californians moving in. They're like locusts.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:14 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:03 amP.S. how do you feel about your home states new NHL team?
I follow football, and basketball to a lesser extent. Baseball a little in the post-season. Not so much hockey. I'm just glad I live an hour outside of Salt Lake and am away from that cesspool. I blame the Californians moving in. They're like locusts.
Ouch. Everyone raves about how beautiful it is and how downtown is flourishing. What do Californians do to make it so bad? Theres barely any murders there.

Come to Buffalo, Cleveland, Rochester. Well show you some real ghettos.

P.S. Now go fuck yourself
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:01 am
Eddie mush wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:51 am Check please dont . I asked a question and u gave ne an answer. I wud prefer wise guy just refrain from any post I make . I don’t wanna hear his nonsense anymore and buy reading this thread a lot of people don’t wanna hear from him anymore . I love how it has to be documented to be true

Fuck that parrot wiseguy

Please tell us again how you heard from “da street” that Guglielmetti was the UnderBoss. Oops. :lol:

Pogo
Bud it’s very simple no one here likes you or wise guy. We don’t want to hear your opinions so why don’t you just leave the thread and go speak to someone who wants to talk with you . We obviously don’t value your input at all
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Eddie mush wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:21 am Bud it’s very simple no one here likes you or wise guy. We don’t want to hear your opinions so why don’t you just leave the thread and go speak to someone who wants to talk with you . We obviously don’t value your input at all

Stop acting like you speak for everybody or as if you have some big following. You are a proven liar and a bullshit artist who is just butt hurt that his fantasy got popped.

BTW you have been saying for years that you are going to stop posting yet here you are again like a turd that won’t flush.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.