New England 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: New England 2024

Post by Wiseguy »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 pm Connecticut has a genovese , Boston And Gambino crew ??
None of them have crews based in Connecticut at this point.

As for New England, the family is at about 30 total members, most of them in Boston. Only around a half-dozen made guys left in Providence. Virtually no presence left in Connecticut. Looking at the decline in membership, they're definitely not making 2-4 guys every year or two.
All roads lead to New York.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 pm Connecticut has a genovese , Boston And Gambino crew ??

As for New England, the family is at about 30 total members, most of them in Boston. Only around a half-dozen made guys left in Providence. Virtually no presence left in Connecticut. Looking at the decline in membership, they're definitely not making 2-4 guys every year or two.
Wiseguy, how can you say that definitively?
What does "based" in mean anyway?
Tommy Gambino was supposedly capo of a CT crew but lived in Manhattan.
You don't think ppl in CT gamble and borrow money?
if its from some govt chart, strong possibility that their info is incorrect or spreading misinformation.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 pm

Here we go… :roll:
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

There still making guys in NYC theyll be making a 1 or 2 guys every year in boston and its surburbs all the way south 45 min in Providence RI. The guy will be some dead made great guys son, nephew
or grandson. All these guys makes friends in the federal pens.and stay in touch with guys from other citys. Carmine brother anthony was boss for awhile his kid is inducted so that means his friends will be and the beat goes on. Doesnt mean they have more power then some street gangs but the tradition will continue.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

"Virtually" no presence but still possibly a presence? In "reality", maybe? Possibly? Absolutely? Virtual Reality?

"Wise"guy is out in the streets and has his own rackets going in all cities so he would for sure know if any made guys have a presence there from Patriarca. Guy is a great reporter and never stops investigating. We are blessed to have someone like him letting us know how many members are being made each year, the total number in each city and then the quick flip back to lack of indictments he tells us about to verify. Because after all, he knows what the Boston FBI field office and other agencies are investigating at all times, what cases they choose not to bring and ofcourse he can predict that no cases will ever come down again. He actually has rackets with law enforcement officials I have heard. Guy is a straight legend. He is one of the many great wonders of the modern world. A supreme blogger that has mastered the art of his own assumptions and narratives based on his experiences as an investigator of all families and crews from all over the world while moonlighting as a racketeer. I bet he knows what they are eating for breakfast right now!! Please, "Wise"guy come out with a book so you can finally have all your inside knowledge published to the masses.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:26 am "Virtually" no presence but still possibly a presence? In "reality", maybe? Possibly? Absolutely? Virtual Reality?

"Wise"guy is out in the streets and has his own rackets going in all cities so he would for sure know if any made guys have a presence there from Patriarca. Guy is a great reporter and never stops investigating. We are blessed to have someone like him letting us know how many members are being made each year, the total number in each city and then the quick flip back to lack of indictments he tells us about to verify. Because after all, he knows what the Boston FBI field office and other agencies are investigating at all times, what cases they choose not to bring and ofcourse he can predict that no cases will ever come down again. He actually has rackets with law enforcement officials I have heard. Guy is a straight legend. He is one of the many great wonders of the modern world. A supreme blogger that has mastered the art of his own assumptions and narratives based on his experiences as an investigator of all families and crews from all over the world while moonlighting as a racketeer. I bet he knows what they are eating for breakfast right now!! Please, "Wise"guy come out with a book so you can finally have all your inside knowledge published to the masses.
😂😂😂
Thank you New York . U saved me from another beef with the worlds most knowledgeable mafia poster
Guy lives in the middle of nowhere and knows everything about every family in the country
He is a true legend (in his own mind )
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Article doesn't say they have a big presence or full-on crew in Connecticut. Doesn't even say he's made. Just says he's running the "remnants" (using that word specifically) of what Grasso and then the Beaver had.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Eddie mush wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:39 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:26 am "Virtually" no presence but still possibly a presence? In "reality", maybe? Possibly? Absolutely? Virtual Reality?

😂😂😂
Thank you New York . U saved me from another beef with the worlds most knowledgeable mafia poster
Guy lives in the middle of nowhere and knows everything about every family in the country
I was serious. Guy is a LEGEND and top notch investigator/journalist/author/racketeer/insider/researcher/moderator/law enforcement official/blowhard/cuckold/narrator/blogger/made guy
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CornerBoy wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:36 amWiseguy, how can you say that definitively?
It's what the available evidence shows.
What does "based" in mean anyway?
Tommy Gambino was supposedly capo of a CT crew but lived in Manhattan.
Based means the main area where a crew operates, even though some crew members may live outside the area. That's hardly unheard of. As for Tommy Gambino, the crew once based in Connecticut merged with a New York crew in the 1980s. So it was essentially a New York crew with operations in Connecticut at that point. I'm not sure the Genovese family ever had a crew actually based in Connecticut. It seems their presence came from the Bronx crews and the Springfield, MA crew. Today, whatever the family has left in either Connecticut or Springfield has merged with the New York based Ianniello crew.
You don't think ppl in CT gamble and borrow money?
Sure. They were doing that very thing in the 2012 DePreta case. Doesn't mean a Connecticut-based crew was behind it.
if its from some govt chart, strong possibility that their info is incorrect or spreading misinformation.
Look at the drop-off in cases there over the past decade or more. Can you name a captain from any of the families in question based there?
Pmac2 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:00 am There still making guys in NYC theyll be making a 1 or 2 guys every year in boston and its surburbs all the way south 45 min in Providence RI. The guy will be some dead made great guys son, nephew
or grandson. All these guys makes friends in the federal pens.and stay in touch with guys from other citys. Carmine brother anthony was boss for awhile his kid is inducted so that means his friends will be and the beat goes on. Doesnt mean they have more power then some street gangs but the tradition will continue.
Has the tradition continued in Pittsburgh or Cleveland or Tampa or Los Angeles? It declines and then eventually dies off.

The Providence faction has half the members it did 20 years ago. Boston has lost 1/3 of what they had 15 years ago. If they were making 1-2 guys every year, their numbers would be more stable.

So that leaves the simple assumption new guys are being made, and in sufficient numbers to counterbalance those dying off. That does seem to be the order of the day now on this forum.

I'm sorry I have to be the adult telling the children in the room there is no Santa Clause. The facts are what they are, no matter how much you want to cry about it.
Eddie mush wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:39 am😂😂😂
You'll have to forgive me. I assumed you started this thread actually wanting honest, evidence-based answers. Not simply fantasy some just want to hear. I should have remembered who I was talking to.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Difference is well all be dead before the Patriarca family dies off. Not even close to over. As has been spoke countless, and stupid amount of times the Northeast is never going to end. But sure compare it to Los Angeles and Tampa. Round and round. You have no idea who is being made and who is not and you have no idea who has what on the street in Connecticut. Just hyperbole and assumptions from a nobody.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:19 pm Difference is well all be dead before the Patriarca family dies off. Not even close to over. As has been spoke countless, and stupid amount of times the Northeast is never going to end. But sure compare it to Los Angeles and Tampa. Round and round. You have no idea who is being made and who is not and you have no idea who has what on the street in Connecticut. Just hyperbole and assumptions from a nobody.
I'm the only one here NOT going on assumptions. The average age of the remaining New England members is about 73. I don't know how old you are but I'm 46. The family will be gone long before I'm dead.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Actually no. Youve made a bunch of assumptions.

Definitely not. It will last at least another 50 years. No way youre living that long.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Vinny Ferrara's daughter follows me on Twitter, I had actually posted something about her father looking good for his age before she followed me and I showed it to her. She forwarded it to him and he got a kick out of it.

She's pretty eccentric.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Ivan wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:49 pm Vinny Ferrara's daughter follows me on Twitter, I had actually posted something about her father looking good for his age before she followed me and I showed it to her. She forwarded it to him and he got a kick out of it.

She's pretty eccentric.
BC alum. Hes close with Vinny the teacher there still