List of YT made guys past and present

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: List of YT made guys past and present

Post by CornerBoy »

what a list of scumbags
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

actually, I would believe greg jr to some extent. the rest are liars or nuts. I believe Franzese has been caught lying a bunch of x's?

Scars also seems to tell the truth most of the time but he has done so many scummy things in his life. ive heard w my own ears that he was a bully and would beat up civilians and shitty stuff like that.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

There’s an Anthony Russo who was a captain in the Colombos who later flipped. He was interviewed in that British documentary I linked to.

And there’s Anthony “Hootie” Russo who was a Gambino associate who also flipped. He did a few interviews like Vladtv.

Two separate people.
Brovelli
On Record

Post by Brovelli »

I think Colombo Anthony Russo testified against Ally Persico the younger one whose doing life. Something about a message passed to him at a funeral, I think regarding a murder
OmarSantista
Straightened out

Post by OmarSantista »

➣ Gambino's
Scars (podcast show)
Gravano (podcast show, interviews)
Gotti Jr. (alleged upcoming podcast)

➣ Bonanno's
Joe & Bill bonanno (60 minutes interview)
Cicale (podcast show, interviews)
Cantarella (interviews)

➣ Colombo's
Franzese. (podcast show, interviews)
Scarpa jr. (interviews)
Russo (interviews)

➣ Philly
Merlino (podcast show)
Natale (interview)
Leonetti (interviews)
Veasy (interviews)
Previte ? (interviews)
Luisi & Tanso (podcast no longer mob focused) Early show guests were Arilotta, Franzese, Mazza, Ruggiano, Pennisi & Frank Calabrese jr.

➣ Lucchese
Pennisi (podcast show & blog)

➣ Genovese
Arillotta (inactive podcast show)
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Good list
Dapper_Don
Straightened out

Post by Dapper_Don »

Sal miciotta did that show on larry champagne's death years ago
"Bill had to go, he was getting too powerful. If Allie Boy went away on a gun charge, Bill would have took over the family” - Joe Campy testimony about Jackie DeRoss explaining Will Bill murder
OmarSantista
Straightened out

Post by OmarSantista »

Do you guys think about Phillip Anthony Sainz-Hall should be added. Although his father was of Spanish or Latin descent, I forget off hand, and his mother Sicilian, he says he was made under Eugene Smaldone who he said was in his late 80’s. Says he was proposed by a guy named John Giovanni who also groomed him. At 1 point he said he was the 157th member and later on he said there were 220 members. I find that hard to believe, given this is Denver in the 90’s but just wanted to state what he said cause I think it’s interesting. But he did talk about the induction and interestingly said they pricked his ring finger. I think I’ve heard the ring finger pricking method to be used before but I can’t truly recollect. The final point as to why I’m bringing this to the forum is because he stated that in the east coast he’d likely be recognized as an associate but in the Midwest he believed he’d be considered a member.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

OmarSantista wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 2:54 am Do you guys think about Phillip Anthony Sainz-Hall should be added. Although his father was of Spanish or Latin descent, I forget off hand, and his mother Sicilian, he says he was made under Eugene Smaldone who he said was in his late 80’s. Says he was proposed by a guy named John Giovanni who also groomed him. At 1 point he said he was the 157th member and later on he said there were 220 members. I find that hard to believe, given this is Denver in the 90’s but just wanted to state what he said cause I think it’s interesting. But he did talk about the induction and interestingly said they pricked his ring finger. I think I’ve heard the ring finger pricking method to be used before but I can’t truly recollect. The final point as to why I’m bringing this to the forum is because he stated that in the east coast he’d likely be recognized as an associate but in the Midwest he believed he’d be considered a member.
Omar you're a good poster but everything you said this guy Philip said is totally ridiculous, you've been a member here long enough to know that.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Some quick Goolging:
Hall collected debts and served as the Genovese crime family’s connection to Latino organized crime groups in the 1990s, he said. When he got into trouble with those groups, he skipped out of Denver and hooked up with a circus. During that time of trying to lay low, someone found him and tried to take him out with a crowbar to the skull, he said.
Seems legit :lol: :lol: :lol:

In that article he’s hanging out with some douchebag who claims to be named Brian DuVall-Gambino and says he’s Carlo Gambino’s grandson and was made at 15 years old.
Duvall-Gambino said his initiation at 15 into the crime family was conducted by Gotti in Sicilian. The ceremony took place on Halloween 1992, he said. It included an oath of "omerta" and holding a blood-sprinkled, flaming saint's card of St. Francis of Assisi to illustrate eternal punishment if Duvall-Gambino betrayed the family's trust.
John Gotti, the Neopolitan who spoke fluent Sicilain :roll: And of course by Holloween 92 Gotti was already doing life.

Just two religious grifters and bullshit artists.