Anybody hear of this upcoming new book?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

Anybody hear of this upcoming new book?

Post by Tonyd621 »

https://greenbeanbookspdx.indielite.org ... 1538162255

It's called
Mafia Miami: FBI Politics and How an Investigation Was Nearly Sabotaged" by Jerry Hester.

It's the investigation into Roberto Settineri intertwined with ponzi schemer cooperator Scott rothstein. The book does not look to be out yet and does not have a name brand publisher. It doesn't mean it sucks. It just means it probably sucks. But for you guys, who are alot better at this stuff then I am, maybe, you have more insight then I do. I found out about by listening to the jerri Williams podcast fbi retired case review. It's the latest episode.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Re: Anybody hear of this upcoming new book?

Post by Tonyd621 »

https://jerriwilliams.com/311-jerry-hes ... san-blues/

There is a few images on here as well.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Interesting things I heard so far before I forget:
Settineri
•there was a Sicilian mafia element in mafia doing "quite a bit" of co-mingling with the NY families
•the fbi didn't even know he was operating in Miami until italian authorities told them
•settineri was on speed dial with many other well known mobsters in florida including Frankie the hat distefano and Bobby Erra
•directly connected with Jackie the nose D'amico and Gaetano Napoli
•he got ensared with a undercover agent posing as a Columbian drug dealer who gained Settineris trust and Settineri asked him if he can get weapons so he can have them sent to Italy and Africa or something. (It's amazing how Settineri got so little time, but I haven't gotten that far yet)
Those words I used are the agents words not mine. I know how some of you guys can be with context and play on words. I have been corrected many times on here. I do not take it personal. In lieu of my mistakes... these are not my words lol
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

The best part so far was... right after that conversation Settineri gets a call from a "mentor type" of his and tells him this Columbian drug dealer type is a cop he think...