Joey Testa being released

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Joey Testa being released

Post by johnny_scootch »

Name: JOSEPH CARMINE TESTA
Register Number: 07556-054
Race: White
Sex: Male
Release Date: 04/30/2024
Located At: FCI Terminal Island
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Joey Testa being released

Post by slimshady_007 »

It’s appalling that our justice system failed to keep that serial killer locked up forever. He was convicted of several murders & dismemberments. I seriously think there’s a chance he does something stupid when he gets released. Not saying he’s going to go down for a mob hit. But I can see him doing some dumb shit like stabbing a random person over disrespect at a bar.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:39 pm It’s appalling that our justice system failed to keep that serial killer locked up forever. He was convicted of several murders & dismemberments. I seriously think there’s a chance he does something stupid when he gets released. Not saying he’s going to go down for a mob hit. But I can see him doing some dumb shit like stabbing a random person over disrespect at a bar.
Guy, your profile pic is of a serial killer and a murderer.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

I wonder if these two getting paroled has anything to with the weird soft-on-crime trend manifesting in the form of "restorative justice" and "Soros DAs" and decriminalized shoplifting and all that? Not that they are the subjects of those trends (said trends are largely intended to reduce "disparate impact" on black criminals) but perhaps indirect, downstream benficiaries of them somehow?
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:46 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:39 pm It’s appalling that our justice system failed to keep that serial killer locked up forever. He was convicted of several murders & dismemberments. I seriously think there’s a chance he does something stupid when he gets released. Not saying he’s going to go down for a mob hit. But I can see him doing some dumb shit like stabbing a random person over disrespect at a bar.
Comparing Joey M & Baby Dom to Joey Testa is WILD. Testa & the whole Demeo crew were doing waaay too much. Even when Testa was out on bail on his last case, he was committing murders. Don’t be an obtuse fuck, have you fuckin seen how many people the Demeo crew dismembered?
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:55 pm
Comparing Joey M & Baby Dom to Joey Testa is WILD. Testa & the whole Demeo crew were doing waaay too much. Even when Testa was out on bail on his last case, he was committing murders. Don’t be an obtuse fuck, have you fuckin seen how many people the Demeo crew dismembered?
Murder is murder. Youre glorifying it by being a fanboy with your profile pic and then trying to be moral when it comes to talking about Joey Testa. Thats the obtuse part, fuck.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

IMO 40yrs is anuff to grant you parole. Both of the Gemini twins will be walking on tightrope. First thing I do is get out of NYC if there allowed. Go away. The nyc feds will be watching there every move to just see them meet with a fellow ex con or mafia member and there gone probably till they die. I do wonder what's on there parole restrictions and how long do they have parole. I still wonder if gene gotti is on parole he's been out for atleast 5 6 yrs.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

69 if you ain't the boss or a capo. That convict inc guy says joe testa was like a real co and warden pet. Always talking to the guards for what it's worth
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I can't belive bobby manna hasn't gotten parole let's give that a look up
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Those .iggt be the only 3 old law mobsters...
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:28 pm I can't belive bobby manna hasn't gotten parole let's give that a look up
He’s 94 years old, scheduled for release in 2047. Something tells me he isn’t going to make it.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:08 pm
Murder is murder. Youre glorifying it by being a fanboy with your profile pic and then trying to be moral when it comes to talking about Joey Testa. Thats the obtuse part, fuck.
Not a fanboy at all, & I can use whatever picture I want for my profile. Eat shit, keep thinking all murderers are the same.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:01 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:08 pm
Not a fanboy at all, & I can use whatever picture I want for my profile. Eat shit, keep thinking all murderers are the same.
Total fanboy. Dont get mad its who you are. What kind of shit should I eat?
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Crazy shit.
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

Guys, chill and relax or go at it in the Graveyard section.
There you have it, never printed before.