Joey Testa being released

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tasker
Associate

Re: Joey Testa being released

Post by Tasker »

Ivan wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:41 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:46 pm No, its because they had the stomach to eat during their dismemberment of someone. Imagine seeing someone’s intestines & then eating pizza or whatever the fuck, thats insane
Fair enough, lol. I just thought it was funny people got stuck on that point so much.
Right. To me the crazy part was the KILLING and DISMEMBERING. At that point it’s safe to assume they weren’t the squeamish types …it wasn’t the PIZZA that let me know they had a few screws loose.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Tasker wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:01 pm Right. To me the crazy part was the KILLING and DISMEMBERING. At that point it’s safe to assume they weren’t the squeamish types …it wasn’t the PIZZA that let me know they had a few screws loose.
Hahah yeah exactly. I saw some stream or YouTube video or something about DeMeo where the guy talking (forget who) had a fairly calm demeanor until he got the obligatory "oh my god they ORDERED PIZZA can you believe that?!?!?" part. :lol:
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

It’s a psychological thing with some serial killer types they get hungry after making a kill.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

(Montiglio turns around and sees two guys hanging in the shower with their throats cut)

DeMeo: "They're not staying for dinner."
All roads lead to New York.