Scarpa jr interview - John & gene show :(

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Makaveli
Straightened out

Scarpa jr interview - John & gene show :(

Post by Makaveli »

I find it interesting he managed to walk away from the life.

https://youtu.be/Yz95yS8n2SM?si=C1QRUnOQgeNSuggw

Given the chance, what would you ask Greg scarpa jr?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Scarpa jr interview - John & gene show :(

Post by Pmac2 »

Awfully. Alite doesn't remember shit. He wrote the intro or whatever it's called for scarpas daughters book and can't even remember shit she wrote in it to ask greg Jr. Then gene is just asking questions about the Colombo war which started in 1991 to greg Jr who was locked up the whole time since 1988. These guys are morons. Could have been a great interview
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

I agree - he served more time in prison than his father, no? not sure why he would choose to do a show with these two clowns though.
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Those two are so bad at interviews that Joe Massino could have sat down with them before he died and it would have been a waste of time. Two low intelligence narcissists who the world would be better without.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Alite has some form of brain damage and is addicted
To Prescription Pills, you should see emails constructed by him , an Autistic 5 year old given Tequila could write more coherent sentences and spell better.

These two bozos need to just go away and take that job at McDonalds….

-Dante
Pmac2
Full Patched

arpa jr interview - John & gene show :(

Post by Pmac2 »

Gene has some disorder... I'm not even trying to make fun of the guy. There's some developmental disorder. He maybe a genuine tough guy who flipped because he didn't want to do 10 15 yrs but he's not good at hosting a show podcast
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

You do some research it's simple to find out greg jr was locked up from like 87 88 on drug charges I think he got 20yrs on a rico he had zero to do in the vic orena colombo war. You sound dumb asking this guy questions. And you could tell scarpa Jr was leading him away and he couldn't comprehend it
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

The part where he explained the fight with amuso in prison was great then I shut it off I couldn't listen to alite and that bonehead try to ask questions then blow themselves and this guy it's weird
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Larry Mazza said that Jimmy Angelina came around to Greg Sr's club trying to get a feel about how they would react if Vic took over for good...Jimmy disappeared in '88, so maybe Greg Jr would have brief knowledge about the events leading up to the 3rd Colombo War...Hell even in the can he'd hear what was going on in the streets...
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Browniety86 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:18 pm Larry Mazza said that Jimmy Angelina came around to Greg Sr's club trying to get a feel about how they would react if Vic took over for good...Jimmy disappeared in '88, so maybe Greg Jr would have brief knowledge about the events leading up to the 3rd Colombo War...Hell even in the can he'd hear what was going on in the streets...
this is according to Mazza who also said he was made in a secret induction or some shit. I can't remember exactly but the Colombo war started really in 1991 when orena oked a hit on scarpa Sr and the hit team fucked it up. Then scarpa started killing there guys and back in forth. Scarpa Jr was already a few years into a 20yr sentence for drug dealing. Zero to do with it IMO
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Jimmy Angelina was killed in November 1988. A order from carmine persico because he was stealing or became to ambitious. Sessa and wild bill shit him. I hope one of the better guys interviews Greg Jr. Michael franzese would be awesome or rj and scars. Even Sammy's camp but he's loosing his marbles
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 9:15 pm Jimmy Angelina was killed in November 1988. A order from carmine persico because he was stealing or became to ambitious. Sessa and wild bill shit him. I hope one of the better guys interviews Greg Jr. Michael franzese would be awesome or rj and scars. Even Sammy's camp but he's loosing his marbles
I'd rather it be Scars than Franzese, but that's just my opinion...Love Scars podcast