James Maffucci and Robert Spinelli discussing the release of Lucchese Brooklyn faction members (2013)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: James Maffucci and Robert Spinelli discussing the release of Lucchese Brooklyn faction members (2013)

Post by Cheech »

aray22 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:48 am
Cheech wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:13 am So looks like Meldish had Enzo shot. And was going after Bonanno guys. Ernie gave him a beaten at one point. Then looks like he went half with matty on loansharking. With matty putting up the money and meldish to collect. Then Meldish goes to matty and says he cant collect have someone else do it then matty has him killed. Do i got that right? Anyone have a timeline?
I thought the story was Meldish owed Madonna $100k and told him he wasn't getting it back.
Thats not what the transcript here is saying. But its all hearsay. Rumor. People talking. Who knows what really happened.
I do think Crea Sr got railroaded but hard to feel bad for someone devoted to a life of crime
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: James Maffucci and Robert Spinelli discussing the release of Lucchese Brooklyn faction members (2013)

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:41 pm I do think Crea Sr got railroaded but hard to feel bad for someone devoted to a life of crime
The scariest thing is he and Matty got done with zero evidence of participation. No one testified they ordered it, no tapes of them talking about it. Literally just testimony that they were high ranking members so would've had to order it.
Definition of guilt by association. Dangerous precedent IMO
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

aray22 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:48 am I thought the story was Meldish owed Madonna $100k and told him he wasn't getting it back.
The way I understood the transcript is that Madonna and Meldish put 100k out on the street. Meldish gave out all the loans and was responsible for collecting but everytime he made a collection he would spend the money rather than give Madonna his share so he asked Madonna if he would have his guys do the collecting. Apparently this angered Madonna and that’s when Meldish said whatever it was that got him killed.

Steve goes down over some bullshit that hardly even involved him.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Yeah, you should go to jail for the crimes you are actually accused of with evidence. Not crimes, that well, you should of, might of, did, but didn't get caught doing, so "this is just catching up to you now" sort of thing. That's not how the justice service works And Steven Crea Sr and Jr should both be free on this latest case imo
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

It is crazy. So if crea wasn't the underboss and only a capo he wouldn't be indicted for the murder. Why didn't the consigliar get indicted for the murder to. Joe d.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:43 pm It is crazy. So if crea wasn't the underboss and only a capo he wouldn't be indicted for the murder. Why didn't the consigliar get indicted for the murder to. Joe d.
Great pont on Joe D.

The UB doesn't order the hit. The boss or perhaps a case can be made for the acting. But it's not as if Crea would've had to sign off.
Matty literally could've gone straight to crea junior, hell, even straight to Londonio and given the order.

Stand up guy Steven. Wonder if his son wasn't in the life he'd have flipped. Who knows.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

I've been too busy recently so still going through these transcripts and putting them together to post. There's a conversation coming up where Maffucci says he thinks Joe DiNapoli was involved in the Meldish hit. He says Londonio is DiNapoli's nephew and that Londonio wasn't in Crea jr's crew before he was straightened out. Londonio was put with that crew after he was made and before that he was just around Madonna and DiNapoli.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

I wonder if crea just had a different lawyer with a little different approach would he got off on the medish hit I thought he'd win the appeal. that ship probably sailed its been over 5yrs he's dieing in prison
Makaveli
Straightened out

Post by Makaveli »

Anyone got of pic of maffucci ?
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

Makaveli wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:05 am Anyone got of pic of maffucci ?
James Maffucci - mugshot.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

Pmac2 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:44 am I wonder if crea just had a different lawyer with a little different approach would he got off on the medish hit I thought he'd win the appeal. that ship probably sailed its been over 5yrs he's dieing in prison
Crea is currently waiting for his case to be adjudicated by the Second Circuit Court of Appeals
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

this Crea dude now is spending life in prison and ruined his son's life. great guy. what a waste.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

JohnnyS wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:54 am I've been too busy recently so still going through these transcripts and putting them together to post. There's a conversation coming up where Maffucci says he thinks Joe DiNapoli was involved in the Meldish hit. He says Londonio is DiNapoli's nephew and that Londonio wasn't in Crea jr's crew before he was straightened out. Londonio was put with that crew after he was made and before that he was just around Madonna and DiNapoli.
I vaguely remember Londonio having a negative opinion of Crea JR in one of the previous transcripts that was made public - I think it was at a meeting at a diner with Salvatore Larca. Didn't help that Crea JR was probably giving off the perception of having the royal treatment with his father knocking him down to help shield him.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Discussing the Meldish hit and who gave the order.

JM: I mean shit, let me ask you a serious question and I’m gonna tell you a serious thing. There’s no way in the world that you shouldn’t be straightened out.
CW-1: I know. I know.
JM: They straightened out this fucken Chris, this fucken half a junkie.
CW-1: I heard he was a -– the guy, Carmine chased him. He was -– Carmine -–
JM: (TS) I know he did. I -– that’s the guy who chased him, Carmine?
CW-1: Yes.
JM: Okay. I didn’t -– now I know who he is. He chased him around the street, right?
CW-1: I -– I -– something happened.
JM: Yeah, he was gonna give him a beating in the middle of the street. I know the whole story. He ran from him.
CW-1: Yeah, he told me that -– about the guy in the house pulling up his pants -–
JM: Right.
CW-1: Wife, the pills, the this, the -– I can tell you one thing, Carmine even said that kid’s gonna go bad. Whoever gave that kid the order, if Stevie’s son gave that kid the order, he’s going bad on him.
JM: I don’t know whether Stevie’s son gave the -- the -– I –
CW-1: That’s a little gossip too.
JM: I know who gave the order. I know who did though. Do you know who Car–- uh, uh, uh, um, uh -- what do you call this -– who Chris is? He’s supposedly Joe DiNapoli’s nephew.
CW-1: Joe DiNapoli gave the order?
JM: I don’t know but it’s -– it’s his nephew.
CW-1: Yeah, but why would it come from him if he’s around Stevie, if Stevie -– Stevie’s the skipper?
JM: Well, maybe he wasn’t made –- made then?
CW-1: Oh.
JM: Maybe he wasn’t straightened out yet.
CW-1: So, in other words, he did -– he didn’t go with Stevie til after he was straightened out?
JM: Right.
CW-1: Yeah, but I thought -–
JM: As soon as you get straightened out you go, go in this group.
CW-1: I understand but wasn’t he close to Matty too?
JM: Matty was away with uh, with him.
CW-1: I understand. So why wouldn’t Matty himself give the kid the order?
JM: Maybe the both of them did.
CW-1: Matty and Joe DiNapoli together?
JM: Maybe. You know how it goes.
CW-1: I can tell you one thing, he –- I mean, I –- if he’s his -– is that his nephew?
JM: I think it is.
CW-1: You think it is? You don’t know for sure? You’re smiling like -– I mean, is he his nephew or not? Alright, who gives a fuck. I mean like I don’t care. I’m only saying – alright.
JM: (IA)
CW-1: I can tell you. In a way I want to see them go down. I hate Matty. I hate him.
JM: Just Matty.
CW-1: For, for -- just Matty. I -– them other guys, I don’t know. Like –-
JM: And you wanna know something?
CW-1: I don’t know them. (TS) I have no animosity to anybody.
JM: (TS) (UI) It doesn’t - let me finish. Let me finish. If Matty was a smart guy, he would’ve put you with Steve –-
CW-1: (TS) Absolutely, right next to him.
JM: He would -– no, he would’ve put you close to Joe DiNapoli and Stevie cause you’re -– you’re a -- a prime candidate to be friends with them.
CW-1: Right, they – that’s -– that’s their -– they’re my -– in other words, they’re more my speed.
JM: Exactly. You hear what you said to Joe? If you need me for something like this, this is why I know.
JM: Okay. If I need you, I know, if I need something like that, I know who I’m gonna call.
CW-1: Right.
JM: You. You follow me?
JM: That’s it, period. The end. And they would’ve felt the same way as I -– as Joe did, or you told Joe and the way I feel, okay? So that –- that answers all your questions. That’s why I know Matty held you down.
CW-1: Yeah.
JM: And there’s only one reason why he held you down is because of Brian. You’ll never see Brian around again.
CW-1: No.
JM: That’s the only reason I’m really expressing the way I feel.
CW-1: (TS) I -– I -– I know that. I know I won’t. I –- I know.
JM: That’s the only reason I’m expressing the way I feel.
CW-1: I know. I know. But I –- I want -– I want Matty to go down for that, for Meldish.
JM: But –-
CW-1: I want -– because you know what? He’s a scumbag and he deserves it. And you know what?
JM: He’s a coward.
CW-1: He is a coward.
JM: That’s what I’m saying. I mean, I could never say that to anybody but you.
CW-1: Right. First of all, the -- the way they did that whole thing was a coward move.
JM: Well I agree.
CW-1: If you have a beef with a guy I -– you -– you’re the boss, okay. Put one of your main -– he should’ve got a guy who was straightened out already -–
JM: Exactly.
CW-1: -- and made him kill him.
JM: Exactly right. Exactly right.
CW-1: But the reason why he got a guy who wasn’t straightened out, because Meldish was Irish not Italian so -–
JM: Michael was half Polish and half Italian.
CW-1: (TS) Well, what I’m saying is he could have got a guy who wasn’t straightened out because he wasn’t Italian.
JM: Oh yeah.
CW-1: He wasn’t a made member. So that’s why -–
JM: But -– but in essence, Michael Meldish was the closest thing to being a wise guy as any.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Funny how they shit on Londonio and say he will go bad but Spinelli ends up ratting while Londonio is doing life and keeping his mouth shut.