Joe DeCicco- Asskissing Extraordinare

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Joe DeCicco- Asskissing Extraordinare

Post by Browniety86 »

Does anybody have any info on this blabbermouth fuck who was always lurking around the Ravenite...Besides the obvious, George's brother and Frankie's uncle...He sure loved licking him some Gotti schlong!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: Joe DeCicco- Asskissing Extraordinare

Post by CornerBoy »

loudmouth asshole

Wonder why hee was never strommed?

i asked the one guy i know that would know years ago and he said "he really fucked up" and made it clear I shouldn't pursue it. The guy I asked def knew but i was afraid to press the matter even though he was def not a violent or particularly scary for a guy in that life. Sammy the bull was asked and gave a similarr response. George did a huge favor for my uncle and never aasked for anything in return.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

CornerBoy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:47 am loudmouth asshole

Wonder why hee was never strommed?

i asked the one guy i know that would know years ago and he said "he really fucked up" and made it clear I shouldn't pursue it. The guy I asked def knew but i was afraid to press the matter even though he was def not a violent or particularly scary for a guy in that life. Sammy the bull was asked and gave a similarr response. George did a huge favor for my uncle and never aasked for anything in return.
Interesting. People have asked Scars as well why Frankie kept him from being made and he won't discuss it.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Didn't Sammy say this motherless fuck stole the money out of his nephew Frankie's pockets after he got blown up?
NothingNew44
Straightened out

Post by NothingNew44 »

Browniety86 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:52 pm Didn't Sammy say this motherless fuck stole the money out of his nephew Frankie's pockets after he got blown up?
Jesus Christ. Seriously? If that’s not an example of a low life I don’t know what is.
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

Per Sammy, when he asked Frankie on why Joe hasn’t been made, Frankie responded that he has something in his history that if he told Sammy, they’d have to eventually kill him.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Scars knows won't say because the guy was blood family to his son. Must be bad we can only guess. When did he become a ass kisser. Sammy holding the umbrella is just as bad. You make your underboss hold the umbrella for you.
MichaelGiovanni
Straightened out

Post by MichaelGiovanni »

I'm completely speculating but first thing I thought of was maybe he screwed around with the wrong person's wife or daughter and they gave him a pass and didn't kill him. Again, only guessing/speculating.
Nice rug ya got here kid...it’d be great for a craps game
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

MichaelGiovanni wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:41 pm I'm completely speculating but first thing I thought of was maybe he screwed around with the wrong person's wife or daughter and they gave him a pass and didn't kill him. Again, only guessing/speculating.
That's kind of my assumption. Whatever it is, it's something bad enough in that life that more than one person won't discuss it.