AB & Mafia Interview

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

AB & Mafia Interview

Post by outfit guy »

Incredible listen hear to Casper Odinson Crowell. Three (3) hours and you'll listen to it again. He's a dropout but don't believe he is a cooperator (there's a difference). For a good piece of it he discusses the LA Crime Syndicate and work he did for the LA mob and those in Palm Springs. Speaks highly of the Italians and makes note they're not Mickey Mouse. I agree as Caspar and another AB were doing their collecting. Trust me, when you hear the violence, you'll agree no one is calling them Mickey Mouse while he's around. He carried pliers and would cut a pinky or thumb off is you were doing business on the outside and not paying the AB; if deemed minor, he'd let you put the severed finger in ice and try and make it to the hospital. He talks of being an AB shot-caller on the outside and how - like the Mexican Mafia - the AB controls almost all organized white crime; they divide up - his north of San Diego, to I don't recall the county, and east to Palm Springs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9Cr9qdq-iA
newera_212
Full Patched

Re: AB & Mafia Interview

Post by newera_212 »

I listened to this, not a huge Atwood fan he's kinda creepy, but I'm a sucker for anything AB / Cali prison related on YouTube so over the course of a few days I heard this.

I didn't take what he said he was doing on the outside as the AB running organized crime outside the walls in any capacity. Maybe I could be wrong but it sounded like he was an enforcer / brutalizer for some stray Italian guys and possible LA LCN members who were loaning money, and like a lot of free AB guys, shaking down white drug dealers and lesser white gang members. None of it sounded like it was under the umbrella of the AB, or he was sending money back to AB higher ups, was getting orders from or was even accountable to any other AB member when he wasn't in prison

one of the commonalities with any of the AB dropouts, I'm taking Cali too where they are super active ... not federal AB... is that there's always a stupid situation or miscommunication that led to them being no good and they have to drop out. Listen to a few diff drop out interviews and you'll see the power dynamic and who is on top is constantly changing. Guys like John Stinson and Todd Ashker have even been shelved or marked for death and a year or two before they were living legends.

Casper says he dropped out because he wanted to see his dying mother. Which I totally understand. But then he said there was some dumb situation where his status was going to be revoked and he needed to wait a year to be made again, re-inducted, and he refused. He then tatted a 4 leaf clover on himself as protest of this. I'm guessing he was targeted relentlessly after that and either had to drop out or eventually get killed

I say all this to say that they aren't as organized and cohesive , especially on the outside, as it seems. Look into what some members were doing on the outside for examples and the types of crimes they were involved with. The Yandell indictment is actually a pretty good source of how things were working - he was trying to make moves on the outside but not for the AB, but for like himself and 4-5 other AB members who he was close with. Others he wasn't close with were being targeted or even hit (the CW in his indictment has given interviews on YouTube and talks about being on the losing side of this). Now that the Yandell group is gone I'm sure a couple other guys are doing the same thing

It's impressive how they have been able to do what they do inside prison and basically be the authority and govern over every white prisoner in the cali system, but frankly they do not seem organized at all and if they are, it's always short lived - especially when they are making any moves that involve stuff outside of prison
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Nice write-up and we can agree to disagree on the power of the Brand outside prison walls. Basically, if you're any serious gang in the state of California - as with the Eme/NF - you're paying: end of discussion. You need only read the Yandell indictment in which murders were ordered on a consortium of skinhead gangs that attempted to dislodge themselves from the: they were brutally murdered. A faction of the NLR attempted the same and were green-lit (Prison POV's channel). A small contingent of now former NLR - FtB (Fuck the Brand) remains. The Fresnicks dominate white criminal activities in Fresno - their indictment, after 20 years of being tightly run, notes they roll up to the Brand (refer to press conference). The PENI dominates Orange County and is minor league to the Brand on certain yards - the PENI Death Squad is the step-up sub org to the Brand. The Irish Mafia in northern California rolls up to the Brand - read Yandell's first murder indictment. He was charged by Barry Mills to kill the inmate that struck Gotti, but MIlls sent him to NOrthern Cali to get things in line. Mills tasked the the leader of the Irish Mafia gang several murder contracts; this person's uncle is a cook that supplies the HA but like I said, he rolls up to the Brand. Again, we can agree to disagree on this point.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

outfit guy wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:24 am Nice write-up and we can agree to disagree on the power of the Brand outside prison walls. Basically, if you're any serious gang in the state of California - as with the Eme/NF - you're paying: end of discussion. You need only read the Yandell indictment in which murders were ordered on a consortium of skinhead gangs that attempted to dislodge themselves from the: they were brutally murdered. A faction of the NLR attempted the same and were green-lit (Prison POV's channel). A small contingent of now former NLR - FtB (Fuck the Brand) remains. The Fresnicks dominate white criminal activities in Fresno - their indictment, after 20 years of being tightly run, notes they roll up to the Brand (refer to press conference). The PENI dominates Orange County and is minor league to the Brand on certain yards - the PENI Death Squad is the step-up sub org to the Brand. The Irish Mafia in northern California rolls up to the Brand - read Yandell's first murder indictment. He was charged by Barry Mills to kill the inmate that struck Gotti, but MIlls sent him to NOrthern Cali to get things in line. Mills tasked the the leader of the Irish Mafia gang several murder contracts; this person's uncle is a cook that supplies the HA but like I said, he rolls up to the Brand. Again, we can agree to disagree on this point.
Yeah, always down to talk about the Cali prison stuff - appreciate the post and info as well, you seem interested and knowledgeable about the topic - but we're probably always going to be in disagreement about some of the cohesiveness of these groups, their ultimate power, and stuff going on outside of the walls, especially when it comes to the whites.

The only ones I'd say have a legit stranglehold inside and outside of the prisons would be the NF. Then, maybe the EME...maybe. The AB seems to have guys who just get out and continue being criminals, but not necessarily under the AB direction/umbrella.

Yandell was made by Mills allegedly in the feds, and was assigned to hit that inmate that assaulted Gotti - not sure why he never did, IIRC he either got released or it was called off because he was going to be released . But he didn't go to the Bay Area at the direction of Mills - he grew up in Pinole and just simply returned home and continued being a criminal, working with (or making them work *for* him) the FAIM guys that he knew for a big part of his life

I'd like for another AB dropout to start giving interviews soon - one of the more recent guys. There's been quite a few over the last 10 years if we can take what people like Powder and Zapp say at face value, hopefully one or two sees people doing the youtube thing and hops on board.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

The founder of an Irish-American street gang who helped build a methamphetamine trafficking empire in the early 2000s was sentenced Friday to 100 years to life. Coby Phillips was sentenced Friday to 100 years to life in prison.
Coby Phillips, 43, appeared to shrug off the sentence, which — barring a successful appeal — virtually guarantees he will die in prison. He was convicted last year of murdering Darryl Grockett, an Aryan Brotherhood drug dealer found shot to death alongside a lonely road in Crockett in 2004.

This murder done on orders of the AB - Yandell. Yandell actually gave Grockett a contract on Phillips and he waited to see who would kill first. Coby's father is also probably the largest Meth cook in Northern California - Costa County Bay Area and was sentenced to a decade. A contract was put on a Cartel related attorney. This is all Brand. Also, Jeanna Quesenberry was indicted in 2019 on two separate cases, both of which accused her of working with others to sell drugs. When she was indicted alongside more than a dozen alleged Aryan Brotherhood associates and members in 2019, federal prosecutors described Quesenberry as an “important” member of the Family Affiliated Irish Mafia, or FAIM, a Bay Area-based gang formed in the early 1990s in Rodeo. As part of Quesenberry’s plea deal, she admitted to working directly for Ronald Yandell, an alleged Aryan Brotherhood commissioner (I'm not sure where growing up matters).

More than 100 people were arrested — and dozens charged — in a federal and state investigation into the Aryan Brotherhood and a white gang in Fresno known as the Fresnecks, authorities announced Friday. The charges include allegations of trafficking methamphetamine and firearms. The investigation targeted “the most active and influential members of both gangs,” Fresno Sheriff Margaret Mims said in a news conference Friday.“Eleven acts of violence were prevented, including homicide and robbery,” Mims said.
So you believe there were gangs and dealers the AB and Fresnecks were not taxing?

Oh, you're way off on the NF. There is not a single NF operating in Southern Cal or further south. This was discussed by a renowned CDC Gang Intelligence Officer and he knew of no influence or penetration of S. Cal by the Nortenos. The furthest south is San Jose and Eme members still operate in NF areas and further north.

Maybe an alternative approach is to name an area of Cali you don't think the Brand controls and I'll name the gang(s) that roll up to them. By the way, this includes almost every geography as when you land in the CDC, if not a gang member, your a Wood based on geography. The Woodpile as a whole and they adhere to the AB politics and enforce their edicts - along with the gangs. When they greenlight a gang, it's the fellow gang members or the Woodpile that gets it done. A senior Peni Death Squad member killed on the yard after murdering 2 surenos - done by his own brothers per the Brand.
Juice Terry
Associate

Post by Juice Terry »

Amazed to hear that there's an 'Irish Mafia' in Northern California. What's the story? They strictly meth dealers? Any ties to the old country? (I know, I'm thinking of that whole Sons Of Anarchy sub-plot)
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

A lot is paywall restricted. The moniker is Family Affiliated Irish Mafia
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

outfit guy, do you know what the latest with the Yandell indictment is? We're almost coming up on 5 years now. I know one associate plead guilty and 2 AB members apparently flipped and pled guilty. The FAIM girl allegedly flipped, plead guilty, got time served, and is out free and clear. Anything new on Yandell, Troxell, etc?

This has been one of the strangest indictments and cases I've ever seen. The length of time, the fact that we can't publicly view the indictment but only the criminal complaint, the allegations against law enforcement,
Etc.

Wondering if you read or heard anything recent?
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Yandell has an Instagram and was posting updates. I don't have confirmed facts. What I can put together based on the dirty FEDs tactics:

Have the judge declare is a "complex" trial to circumvent a speedy trial. This was a common tactic in N.Y. Vincent Cafaro was placed in solitary and broke. The prosecutor leverages the time in between to get others to flip or strengthen the case.

They had tapes of Yandell but wanted more. More in that they will just move him out to the FEDs and he was only communicating with 1 or 2 persons. So, all this hoopla and they end up with 2-3 convictions.

They wore out the defense and most have pled. It will be a victory but the Brand is so feared in California, they'll replace the soldiers. (The high caliber prospect has slipped - dozens willing to kill in the eighties and nineties - but there are still killers on the yards looking to take a step up.

The indictment is approximately 200 pages and a good read but keep in mind, a lot of it is the government and not all true.

The government is winning - per se - but the Big Tips - Nuestra Famiglia, Brand, Eme, Bloods/Crips/BGF, are going anywhere. The CDC tried to incorporate S&Y yards into 50/50 yards and the dropouts and informants were stabbed up.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

outfit guy wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:05 am

The indictment is approximately 200 pages and a good read but keep in mind, a lot of it is the government and not all true.
This is what I was saying about - the criminal complaint is the 200 page document, but I have never seen an actual indictment. I am not sure what Yandell, et. al. are actually being charged with.

I think I could be wrong, but a criminal complaint is accusatory and based on CI, LEO, and witness information. The indictment formally shows what they are getting charged with, after whatever is in the complaint (and more) is investigated and validated. Does that sound right or am I completely off base there?

I read over that 200 page doc a long time ago and IIRC it was stuff like "on January 14th YANDELL called CI and directed a heroin sale", "on February 12th so-and-so murdered so-and-so at New Folsom to further his standing in the Ayran Brotherhood" - I don't think the indictment showing what these guys are actually being charged with was ever released to the public. Plus there was stuff in the criminal complaint that was already reconciled, like a 2011 murder by Billy Sylvester. Where as the murder of Yogi Pinell was referenced but doesn't sound like it was reconciled yet, even though they know exactly who did it, and all they have is Yandell on the phone literally telling someone else that it happened (not ordering it, not taking credit, etc.)

It all seems very shaky ? that's what I want to see the indictment because whatever these guys are actually getting charged with is going to be way less than what was in the criminal complaint

I don't know what happened to the guy Powder online, if he was proven to be a liar or if he was exposed or something, but it did seem like he had a good amount of info on these guys, and was bouncing around the same prisons as the Yandell group before they got indicted. He saw what happened when the big players came back from Pelican Bay and what was going on right before. That'd be something if Travis Burhop started giving interviews - I am assuming he's still sentenced to life, he just got moved out of Cali and into the Feds into a rat prison or something
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

You are correct as it is a Complaint and an indictment. They still have the tapes. Yandell awarding someone the "rock" after a murder.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

does this dude mention any la mob guys by name?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Yes, a set of brothers (Zangari?) and another individual.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

ive heard the first hour and I just don't find it interesting
Stick w it?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!