philly mob restaurants list

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

DonnieB
Straightened out

Re: philly mob restaurants list

Post by DonnieB »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:55 am
PHL_Mob wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:37 am Yeah Lance hangs outside Carangi’s early every morning with 3-4 guys usually. There are still a bunch of unmarked social clubs that no one even knows about. Everyone always talks about 9th & Christian and The Broadway…
Yeah there’s the hang spot at 13th and Bigler off Marconi Plaza that is unmarked everyone hangs out at .

-Dante
Doesn't Eddie wags live on 13th & Bigler?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

DonnieB wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 6:47 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:55 am
PHL_Mob wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:37 am Yeah Lance hangs outside Carangi’s early every morning with 3-4 guys usually. There are still a bunch of unmarked social clubs that no one even knows about. Everyone always talks about 9th & Christian and The Broadway…
Yeah there’s the hang spot at 13th and Bigler off Marconi Plaza that is unmarked everyone hangs out at .

-Dante
Doesn't Eddie wags live on 13th & Bigler?
Yes, he’s a few doors down from the hang spot.
It was the best during COVID shutdown to hang there to have human interaction .

I would drive over there from the Shore with Joey’s Godson to chill there, play cards, drink, eat, and have real life interactions with humans when the world was shut down for COVID Late Spring 2020.

I remember the last time I was there it was a beautiful spring day during COVID shutdown and everyone was there hanging outside - Dom G, Eddie Wags, Anthony B, and Mikey Lance and a bunch of others people wouldn’t know all there. Fun Times

I haven’t been back since COVID.

-Dante
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I second this, you can always find Mikey Lance out in front of Carangi’s on Oregon or a block down 13th St at the hang spot at 13th and Bigler.

This upcoming summer at the Jersey Shore should be really interesting , Joey will supposedly be doing a lot of his podcasts all summer long from the Shore, already heard he’s a lock to film episodes this summer at Ducktown Tavern, Tony’s Baltimore Grill , Cafe 2825, and The Greenhouse. There’s nothing better than a summer at the Jersey Shore!!

-Dante