philly mob restaurants list

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Beatty
Straightened out

philly mob restaurants list

Post by Beatty »

hey folks. been thinking about and compiling this for some time. below is the current list as well as reasons for each choice. of the places on this list ive been to, theyve all had excellent food

Philly Mob mafia restaurants

Spassos - ligambi philly mag interview. Grande fam may own the one in media

Chick's- owned by Phil narducci

Saloon - philly mob Xmas party and numerous employee connections

Fitzwater cafe- merlino podcast

Angelo's- faffy worked there and is the father in law of owner

Villa de Roma- bruno ate there

Popis- heard Mikey Lance ate there frequently

Chickie and Petes packer park - guys hang out there and johnny chang used to hang out in the news stand out front

Dante and Luigi- scarfo Jr shot there in 80’s

Pub - in jersey. Staino wire recorded him there saying he was the “CFO of the mob”

Kitchen consiliere - angelo lutz owns, and post making ceremony meal there in 2015

Scinichios - scarfo joint

L angolo - scarfo joint

Nicks charcoal pit - fanelli used to own, killed by rinick I think.

Bomb bomb grill - blown up in 80s

Rim Cafe - merlino podcast was set here for an episode

Phillips steaks - owned by baldinos, used to be owned by phil narducci

Stogie Joe's- chickie ciangalini hung out there

Radicchio - ligambi known to eat there

Mancuso cheese - met george borgesi there

Ralphs - everyone in south philly said this should be on the list
Don_Peppino
Straightened out

Re: philly mob restaurants list

Post by Don_Peppino »

Ralph's is a top notch place. Food wise. It's old school and not overly fancy but the food is great. The gravy especially!
"I was a venture capitalist"
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Nitty’s Tavern - Dame is always there and Joey filmed a short for his Instagram from there back in October. Great Italian Bar Food. All the smokeshow South Philly trim hangs out here and Sonny’s ex barmaids here. Great spot. The owner Frank is a super nice guy, I always have a lot of fun here.

Grumpy’s - Had drinks with Dom G there a few times, his crew loved hitting up Happy Hour there Fridays before the douchebag Hipsters came at night. During the day it’s still South Philly Neighborhood people.

Philadium - Had drinks with Dom G here too, a lot of the South Philly Crew pops in here - It’s a big Packer Park Neighborhood Spot. Seen Marty here too from time to time…Great Philly Sports bar with surprisingly great food, it’s right across from Chickies and Petes. Don’t like it as much since the renovation.

-Dante
Last edited by NJShore4Life on Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Frankie’s Fellini Cafe out in the suburbs is Dom G and his Moms restaurant , amazing spot - Check it out BYOB spot.

I was once there with a broad from South Philly that brought up the rat AP while Dom’s Mom was at our table talking to us, wanted to cringe. This was March 2020 right before Covid shutdown so Dom G wasn’t even indicted yet but I was still cringing when she brought up AP to Dom’s Mom, her face immediately scowled as that woman HATES rats.

-Dante
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Penrose Diner- No matter when I stumble in there whether it’s the middle of the night after a night out or for breakfast I always see someone from Philly Crew there. There's also the video of Georgie B and Sharkey walking out of the Penrose Diner together and noticing the cameras for George A and Mayo Face.

-Dante
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

Not really a restaurant, But The last few times I've drove by Carangi bakery mid day Mikey Lance was out front with a few guys.
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:04 pm Nitty’s Tavern - Dame is always there and Joey filmed a short for his Instagram from there back in October. Great Italian Bar Food. All the smokeshow South Philly trim hangs out here and Sonny’s ex barmaids here. Great spot. The owner Frank is a super nice guy, I always have a lot of fun here.

Grumpy’s - Had drinks with Dom G there a few times, his crew loved hitting up Happy Hour there Fridays before the douchebag Hipsters came at night. During the day it’s still South Philly Neighborhood people.

Philadium - Had drinks with Dom G here too, a lot of the South Philly Crew pops in here - It’s a big Packer Park Neighborhood Spot. Seen Marty here too from time to time…Great Philly Sports bar with surprisingly great food, it’s right across from Chickies and Petes. Don’t like it as much since the renovation.

-Dante
also where Anthony Nicodemo was mouthing off about the Pagans
Beatty
Straightened out

Post by Beatty »

NJShore4Life wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:04 pm Nitty’s Tavern - Dame is always there and Joey filmed a short for his Instagram from there back in October. Great Italian Bar Food. All the smokeshow South Philly trim hangs out here and Sonny’s ex barmaids here. Great spot. The owner Frank is a super nice guy, I always have a lot of fun here.

-Dante

Adding all these. Thanks as always Dante
Ducktown16
Prospect

Post by Ducktown16 »

Stoke’s sports bar is a spot where you will see somebody eventually
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Yeah Lance hangs outside Carangi’s early every morning with 3-4 guys usually. There are still a bunch of unmarked social clubs that no one even knows about. Everyone always talks about 9th & Christian and The Broadway…
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

PHL_Mob wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:37 am Yeah Lance hangs outside Carangi’s early every morning with 3-4 guys usually. There are still a bunch of unmarked social clubs that no one even knows about. Everyone always talks about 9th & Christian and The Broadway…
Yeah there’s the hang spot at 13th and Bigler off Marconi Plaza that is unmarked everyone hangs out at .

-Dante
Beatty
Straightened out

Post by Beatty »

Ducktown16 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:06 pm Stoke’s sports bar is a spot where you will see somebody eventually

Seems like everything near packer park is gold
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Nothing really been happening. Good thing for the mob bad for the readers. Dante in your opinion is Joey still tge official boss. I'm leaning the guys love and respect him so much they don't care he's on youtube and social media. But I can also be convinced he might have been asked to step down or he just relinquished it on his own will. Seen there more money to be made without that headache.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Either way he still respected across the board in Philly but is he still the boss. Probably idk.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Beatty wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:55 pm
Ducktown16 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:06 pm Stoke’s sports bar is a spot where you will see somebody eventually

Seems like everything near packer park is gold
All the guys live in Packer Park or right next to it for the most part.