Springfield arrest

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Springfield arrest

Post by johnny_scootch »

Antonio Fusco, 29, and Franco Fusco, 24, were arrested and face a dangerousness hearing in Springfield District Court on Tuesday. A lengthy narcotics investigation seemed focused largely on the elder brother, according to the report drafted by West Springfield Police Detective Andrew Carney.

The suspects’ father is Emilio Fusco, 55, who is serving a prison sentence in connection with a racketeering conspiracy run by the local arm of the New York-based Genovese crime family.

Read more here

https://www.masslive.com/news/2023/12/s ... caine.html
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: Springfield arrest

Post by Wiseguy »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Hope these scumbags get a long time. Fentanyl smh
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
trafficante
Straightened out

Post by trafficante »

Who do Genovese guys in Springfield answer to nowadays? Who are they under?
"Don't go telling me about two factions. Don't try that Nick Licata shit on me."
PaddyWhack
Straightened out

Post by PaddyWhack »

trafficante wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:06 pm Who do Genovese guys in Springfield answer to nowadays? Who are they under?
I think it’s Eugene "Rooster" Onofrio. Interesting thing is I met one of his relatives who is HEAVY into firearms .
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

PaddyWhack wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:38 pm
trafficante wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:06 pm Who do Genovese guys in Springfield answer to nowadays? Who are they under?
I think it’s Eugene "Rooster" Onofrio. Interesting thing is I met one of his relatives who is HEAVY into firearms .
They're now part of the New York City-based crew run by Conrad Ianniello and Eugene Onofrio.
All roads lead to New York.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Alot.of.guns who they going to.war with. I'm taking a major guess the father had to have them on record with someone down nyc
Boston+matt14
Honorary Member

Post by Boston+matt14 »

Here's the latest from MassLive on this:

Gangster’s sons ensnared in alleged gun factory, narcotics sting face different fates in court

SPRINGFIELD — One son went to detox, the other was released on bail days after law enforcement officials raided a house a half-mile from a country club in Longmeadow, discovering an alleged trove of narcotics and homemade guns in an unassuming home on Kenmore Drive.

Antonio Fusco, 29, was charged with dozens of illegal weapons and drug trafficking charges after federal agents and local police executed a search on Nov. 30. His brother, Franco “Frankie” Fusco, 24, also was charged in the investigation but with far fewer crimes.

Investigators allegedly uncovered a mountain of fentanyl, cocaine and marijuana in the home along with a virtual arsenal of homemade “ghost guns” that day.

Both were initially held without bail following their arrests last week. Prosecutors sought a dangerousness hearing held Tuesday before Springfield District Judge Robert T. Santaniello to keep the brothers behind bars for more extended periods.

Assistant Hampden District Attorney Jennifer Plummer argued both were a danger to the public given the discoveries at the home — where both men lived — coupled with their pedigrees. The Fuscos’ father is Emilio Fusco, a Mafia soldier serving 25 years in federal prison for racketeering. Emilio Fusco also was accused in two mob murder conspiracies dating back to 2003 but was acquitted after a trial in New York City in 2012.

Plummer briefly highlighted the family’s mob ties during her pitch to the judge to keep the men behind bars, but focused more heavily on the alleged gun factory investigators discovered at the home.

“The police department actually lined up all the items, and they’re still in the process of documenting everything they found,” several days later, Plummer said.

By all accounts, Antonio Fusco was the target of a long-running narcotics investigation, according to police records. Investigators bumped into the weaponry after they smashed through the door during the early morning raid on Thursday and obtained a second search warrant to collect all the gun components.

Ghost guns are weapons people assemble with various parts typically purchased on the internet and lack serial numbers — making them untraceable.

Plummer said police and federal agents quickly encountered bricks of fentanyl, plus crack and powder cocaine in the elder brother’s room along with trash bags swollen with marijuana throughout the house. They also allegedly found what looked like a gun manufacturing hub including a drill bit and other machines in the garage.

The prosecutor told Santaniello investigators first got a line on Antonio Fusco’s alleged drug ring through “controlled buys” by drug users from a different city. And a drug dealer from a different community said he had “re-upped” his drug supply from “Tony from Longmeadow.”

“Antonio Fusco also is in the business of manufacturing guns,” Plummer told the judge.

At his arraignment in another courtroom on Friday, Antonio Fusco faced the charges slumped in a wheelchair, wan and weak. Defense attorney Daniel D. Kelly cited an unnamed “unscrupulous doctor” who got his client hooked on opioids before the pain management facility closed during the pandemic, forcing him to turn to street drugs.

“I saw him both on the bench and the floor in the lock-up,” before Friday’s arraignment. “He was essentially unable to communicate with me,” Kelly said.

The Fuscos’ mother opted to file a petition to force her elder son into rehab. Santaniello allowed the petition after a court clinician interviewed the man. Antonio Fusco left the courthouse bound for the Stonybrook Stabilization and Treatment Center run by the Hampden County Sheriff’s Department in Ludlow. He faced Santaniello groomed and standing up on Tuesday.

“Thank you, your honor,” he said quietly on his way out.

“Good luck to you,” the judge responded.

Santaniello then addressed Plummer’s bid to hold the younger brother behind bars for up to 120 days.

The prosecutor noted that Franco Fusco was sleeping in a bedroom when law enforcement raided the house, and investigators found three guns in that room — one of which was attached to a high-capacity magazine that was loaded. The younger brother faces seven criminal charges related to the guns, while his older brother’s dwarfs his tally.

His defense lawyer, Daniel Hagan, argued the weapons were not his client’s and could have been anyone else’s in the home. Hagan told Santaniello that Franco Fusco was unwittingly caught up while living with his brother.

“The question you should ask yourself right now is: what does any of this have to do with Franco Fusco?” Hagan said, referring to reams of police reports that scarcely mention the younger brother. “Franco Fusco is guilty. He’s guilty of being Antonio Fusco’s brother.”

“He is not his brother’s keeper,” Hagan argued.

Santaniello expressed some skepticism about the younger brother’s arguable naivety.

“Did he know these were in his bedroom? Absolutely, of course he did,” the judge said in rendering his decision to release Franco Fusco on $15,000 cash bail with a strict curfew and fitted with a GPS monitoring bracelet.

“Between his father and his brother, Franco has not had the best of role models,” Santaniello added.

Hagan told the judge the younger brother will relocate to an apartment in the Forest Park neighborhood in Springfield as opposed to returning to the Longmeadow home.

Santaniello said he will revisit prosecutors’ efforts to keep Antonio Fusco behind bars as a danger to the community after he completes a three-month stint in rehab.

A pretrial conference is set in the case for Jan. 10.
"Where's our Al Sharpton?" -Anthony Borgesi
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

One of the brothers or both will flip for sure.I dont think they can accept to do 20+ years in the can like their father.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Wonder if judge Santaniello is related
To the dude from Springfield lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

There's a few Santaniello families in the Springfield area that claim to have no relation to eachother.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

When does Emilio Fusco get out? He got a huge sentence even though he was acquitted of the murders.
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

Did Ralph Santaniello ever get his button? He was rumored to be on the verge a few years ago.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

mike68 wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 10:23 am When does Emilio Fusco get out? He got a huge sentence even though he was acquitted of the murders.
His current release date is 07/10/2031.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

These kids gonna get smoked. The feds are probably gonna take the case from the state. They'll end up with close to 20yrs. Bricks of Fentanyl and tons of guns. These dudes don't give a fuck about society Lol