Will fentanyl be for Calabrians what heroin was for Sicilians?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Will fentanyl be for Calabrians what heroin was for Sicilians?

Post by furiofromnaples »

The ndrangheta have the money for buy and the resources for distribuite large quantities of fentanyl in the Usa.
There will be a new pizza connection?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Will fentanyl be for Calabrians what heroin was for Sicilians?

Post by Pmac2 »

China will ship a pound of fentanyl straight to your door using UPS for a couple grand. They don't need middleman. I was reading the ny post some blood that testified against the son who killed his father at the McDonald's in the bronx, was having kilos shipped to his apartment directly from China 6k kilo
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

The money is in distribution....
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:05 am China will ship a pound of fentanyl straight to your door using UPS for a couple grand. They don't need middleman. I was reading the ny post some blood that testified against the son who killed his father at the McDonald's in the bronx, was having kilos shipped to his apartment directly from China 6k kilo
You would think a key of Fent would go for way more than 6k but I’ve seen other similar prices too. Pretty crazy you can get kilos of this shit for such a low price considering how strong/deadly it is.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

never heard the 'Ndrangheta is involved in fentanyl
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Heroin IS fentanyl….

All heroin now IS fentanyl…. Most pressed pills these days ARE FENTANYL! …. There is ZERO use for a key of HEROIN these days- dope fiends will not want it and laugh at you for spending money on it
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

There was an article in the Wall St Journal 3 weeks ago that said the Sinaloa Cartel was getting out of fentanyl distribution and their leadership warned anyone caught manufacturing or trafficking it would be killed. The cocaine customer base in the US has definitely shrunk with the emerging prevalence of fent. I’m in my mid 30s, and know dozens of people that used to casually use coke on the weekends. Very very few still do. They are all scared about contamination.

https://www.wsj.com/world/americas/mexi ... e-b96d3e09
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:55 am The ndrangheta have the money for buy and the resources for distribuite large quantities of fentanyl in the Usa.
Cocaine already was/is for the Calabrians what heroin was for the Sicilians.
All roads lead to New York.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

That's very true in massachusetts. The weekend coke guys (16 and 8ball guys)gave it up. Every one knows someone who got a bag that was laced and ended up dead on the floor. To scary to attemp a bag of coke at the bar. Even the narcan can't bring them back. Definitely disrupted the cartels cocaine money. I believe that el chapis kids did put a policy deal fentanyl and die. The Colombian cartels probably told them they had to. Killing business. A kilo of China fentanyl is going for 10k and killing everyone it makes ZERO sense business wise. and my Million dollar question what happend to herion made from opium? That's what funded terrorism. I bet there zero real herion in America today
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:34 pm That's very true in massachusetts. The weekend coke guys (16 and 8ball guys)gave it up. Every one knows someone who got a bag that was laced and ended up dead on the floor. To scary to attemp a bag of coke at the bar. Even the narcan can't bring them back. Definitely disrupted the cartels cocaine money. I believe that el chapis kids did put a policy deal fentanyl and die. The Colombian cartels probably told them they had to. Killing business. A kilo of China fentanyl is going for 10k and killing everyone it makes ZERO sense business wise. and my Million dollar question what happend to herion made from opium? That's what funded terrorism. I bet there zero real herion in America today
Yeah, Los Chapitos (Chapos kids) apparently told all of their traffickers in Sinaloa to stop pushing fent. Some didn’t listen (likely due to the money involved) and they got killed. The rumors are its soley due to the amount of heat theyve been getting from the dea. Fent is a big reason Ovidio Guzman was such a big target for them, and why he was extradicted so quickly to the us.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Fent is just a bad racket...
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Fentanyl is a dead end racket. It kills the customer to fast to make big returns on profit.It has to be planted by the CIA for some type of international agenda. Atleast I'm guessing 25,000-50k people new england have died from Fentanyl in the last 5 yrs. Maybe more. Ages 14 to whenever you stop doing drugs lol I know freaks pushing 70ty still doing coke and fake percs. It's everywhere. Never mind the 100s of vombie white people in my city worcester. Probably 5k addicts give or take that wake up everyday from where ever they sleep and make it there mission to go get a bag of Fentanyl to get high that day. All my drug friends died but I wonder if they even refer to it as herion or dope anymore. Do they say let's go get a few bags of fety or whatever it's called
BobbyPazzo
Straightened out

Post by BobbyPazzo »

CabriniGreen wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:51 am The money is in distribution....
Out here… the call it the best “mix” whoever has the best mix has the town. Mix being the combo of heroin , fetty, and what ever else they’re throwing in. People fight for spots at “the table” (mix table) because it pays well and if you’re good at it then it pays better. Wicked game out there. I know old school dope dealers / distributors who have backed off the H game because of the death it brings. But distribution is def where it’s at. Bundles are like 20 bucks out here lol…. Ten for 20. What a joke. And to risk time for peanuts…. The money will always be in soft and hard cocaine. In my humble opinion
Most of you wouldn't be comfortable in my playground.
Proletarian187
Associate

Post by Proletarian187 »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:43 pm
furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:55 am The ndrangheta have the money for buy and the resources for distribuite large quantities of fentanyl in the Usa.
Cocaine already was/is for the Calabrians what heroin was for the Sicilians.
Was just gonna say the same. Cocaine has been the new gold mine for both N'drangheta and Camorra. It feels like the sicilians missed the train on that one and kept focusing on Heroin.
Carbine genius