Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

OcSleeper
Full Patched

Re: Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Post by OcSleeper »

FBI, NYPD and state police back at Campbell Hall farm tied to Gambino crime family probe
https://hudsonvalley.news12.com/fbi-nyp ... mily-probe
AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Post by AntComello »

chin_gigante wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:40 am Get that phone charged.
😂😂😂 it’s a constant battle
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

OcSleeper wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:04 am FBI, NYPD and state police back at Campbell Hall farm tied to Gambino crime family probe
So once again we dont know shit and they ain’t telling us shit
InCamelot
Straightened out

Post by InCamelot »

chin_gigante wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:40 am Get that phone charged.
lmaooo
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

The small glimpse, the fbi agents don't look as professional as they used to
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:47 am The small glimpse, the fbi agents don't look as professional as they used to
Not at all
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

"It now appears the FBI believes murder could be an added charge to the investigation"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMezliD9KE
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

I really wonder what bodies the Feds are looking for & what crew, or even crews were burying them there. I bet that the victims were associates or knock around guys, nobody with names that would cause a media frenzy over them each disappearing. Also cant help but wonder how long the bodies have been there, & what would drive the mob to whack them.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

AntComello wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:16 am
OcSleeper wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:04 am FBI, NYPD and state police back at Campbell Hall farm tied to Gambino crime family probe
So once again we dont know shit and they ain’t telling us shit
Feds are usually tight lipped about most ongoing investigations. They probably don’t want to release any info until they can secure an indictment. They’re definitely looking for bodies though, that’s for sure.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:17 pm I really wonder what bodies the Feds are looking for & what crew, or even crews were burying them there. I bet that the victims were associates or knock around guys, nobody with names that would cause a media frenzy over them each disappearing. Also cant help but wonder how long the bodies have been there, & what would drive the mob to whack them.
I wouldn't be shocked if this is what happens to low-level associates who really fuck around and find out in 2024. Who would be scared of a mafia that didn't kill? I think one of the rat YouTube guys (Pennisi?) said they would have to start occasionally killing people or risk no longer being taken seriously.

Even if they only disappear one guy every five years, no one wants to be that guy.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Ivan wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:54 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:17 pm I really wonder what bodies the Feds are looking for & what crew, or even crews were burying them there. I bet that the victims were associates or knock around guys, nobody with names that would cause a media frenzy over them each disappearing. Also cant help but wonder how long the bodies have been there, & what would drive the mob to whack them.
I wouldn't be shocked if this is what happens to low-level associates who really fuck around and find out in 2024. Who would be scared of a mafia that didn't kill? I think one of the rat YouTube guys (Pennisi?) said they would have to start occasionally killing people or risk no longer being taken seriously.

Even if they only disappear one guy every five years, no one wants to be that guy.
So much is left for speculation, but I’m willing to bet that a future indictment will explain who the FBI was digging for.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:49 pm
Ivan wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:54 pm

So much is left for speculation, but I’m willing to bet that a future indictment will explain who the FBI was digging for.
yeah for sure I was just speculatin'
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Drugs,money,guns or a body? Not drugs why bury them you have to eventually sell them. Money guns hmmm. A body in 2024.idk mayne he killed a hooker but a made guy or associate hasnt disappeared in years. Maybe a cold case feom 30 years ago...
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Maybe it’s Dutchie Avicolli, the Feds always speculated he was buried at a farm somewhere up North and a lying rat testified the same, I think Natale.

-Dante
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:32 am Maybe it’s Dutchie Avicolli, the Feds always speculated he was buried at a farm somewhere up North and a lying rat testified the same, I think Natale.

-Dante
Doubtful they went all the way up there with the body. I don’t think they really told Natale anything meaningful. I know it’s alleged he was sleeping with Mazzone’s wife, so they definitely took him out. I think he’s buried in South Jersey, if I had to guess. Just my two cents.