Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Post by Cheech »

felice wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:15 pm It's incredible how people just flip 3 days after the arrest
Maybe its a translation thing. Idk. But no one that we know of has flipped yet. Thanks
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Post by Cheech »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:24 pm
Southshore88 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:19 pm It’ll be interesting to see if Capeci has any new information from this investigation or the 10 Gambinos who were arrested last week.
Too soon for Capeci to be writing on this.
He'll have done his write-up on Lanni a few days ago.
Swing and a miss
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Cheech wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 5:04 am
Southshore88 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:19 pm It’ll be interesting to see if Capeci has any new information from this investigation or the 10 Gambinos who were arrested last week.
Swing and a miss
Swing batta batta swing.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

NBC NY report. No bodies have been found yet more digging resumes today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAvhXDYfwYQ
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:11 pm “They used to call me Ichabod Crane.”

“Who?”

“Some very sorry people, that’s who.”

Search for the missing can of peaches on Uncle Pats farm.
One of my favorite episodes
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

NYNighthawk wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:17 pm The Mob let let out the story that they don't do hits anymore because it gives them too much bad press and heat from law enforcement. That was just a ploy as they are still killing but being more careful by using horse farms in upstate NY to bury bodies these days.
Believe me, Whack-Whack, we're all just as excit.. er I mean intrigued as you are.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

I live like 20 min from both farms in Goshen, might throw on my fugazi FBI jacket and drive by after work to try and get some insider info for us 😂😂
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

AntComello wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:30 am I live like 20 min from both farms in Goshen, might throw on my fugazi FBI jacket and drive by after work to try and get some insider info for us 😂😂
ask how many holes they dug
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Ivan wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:43 pm What bodies? They never kill anyone anymore.

Or do they? Would be interesting if this turned out to be disappearances that flew under the radar and didn't even register as mob hits.
I was thinking the same thing. I could imagine someone not yet identified as a mob associate going missing without any media coverage.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

Lol
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato garden, but it was very hard work as the ground was hard.

His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Vincent,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot.

If you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.

Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Sorry I'm not there to help, but whatever you do, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.

Love Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love Vinnie

Farmer holding basket of tomatoes
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

IMG_5786.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

West Coast1 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:52 pm An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato garden, but it was very hard work as the ground was hard.

His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Vincent,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot.

If you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.

Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Sorry I'm not there to help, but whatever you do, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.

Love Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love Vinnie

Farmer holding basket of tomatoes
Gold.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Cheech wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:47 am
felice wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:15 pm It's incredible how people just flip 3 days after the arrest
Maybe its a translation thing. Idk. But no one that we know of has flipped yet. Thanks
Do you think it's random? Doing this exactly after some arrests where one of the arrested people is also having the same surname of the owners of the land?