Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Strax
Straightened out

Re: Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Post by Strax »

Cheech wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:47 am
felice wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:15 pm Maybe its a translation thing. Idk. But no one that we know of has flipped yet. Thanks
Do you think it's random? Doing this exactly after some arrests where one of the arrested people is also having the same surname of the owners of the land?
Well i don't think its random, but it could be some wiretaps or something like that. If they had informant they would already find what they are looking for i guess, its been 3 days already.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Post by Stroccos »

Isn’t there some kind police dog that sniff bodies in the ground and they dig those areas
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

felice wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:41 pm
Cheech wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:47 am
felice wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:15 pm It's incredible how people just flip 3 days after the arrest
Maybe its a translation thing. Idk. But no one that we know of has flipped yet. Thanks
Do you think it's random? Doing this exactly after some arrests where one of the arrested people is also having the same surname of the owners of the land?
i dont know why they are searching or what prompted it. but your post stated that someone had flipped when thats factually incorrect with the info that has been presented thus far. be ashame someone reads that and takes it as fact.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

There's an interesting episode of Eli Honig's podcast about the investigation into the Genovese family in Springfield that I'd recommend listening to. He speaks extensively about the process of the dig for Gary Westerman's body in Agawam, how it took a long time, how the prosecutors couldn't be there in case they saw something and became witnesses, etc. It was very interesting and also features an interview with reporter Stephanie Barry. She went there to ask about the dig but investigators wouldn't give her a straight answer about who tipped them off, so she asked how many holes they dug and they responded that it was just one hole. She then interpreted this as meaning they had been definitively tipped off about where to dig by Arillotta. Something like that would be key to know about this dig.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

Looks like no bodies found false alarm

Looks like someone’s cooperation deals a dud and some FBI guy looks extremely stupid
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Costs a ton of money to dig. And all those agents and equipment.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

It will come out later what they were looking for.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Pmac2 wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 4:57 am It will come out later what they were looking for.
Money or a body
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

cAMPBELL Hall is a very small town. there are mansions and 200k houses. working class feel. Chris Colombo lives relatively closeby
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Just saw that the FBI is back at the farm today doing another search.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Wow.

Annoying there's zero info out 6 months later
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:06 am Wow.

Annoying there's zero info out 6 months later
Hopefully we get something today. The local news lady who I follow on social media said she will be releasing more info at noon. We’ll see
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Who's reporting it?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

IMG_7748.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Get that phone charged.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'