Gangland October 19th 2023

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Gangland October 19th 2023

Post by Pmac2 »

This book is shaping up to be a must read. I haven't read a mob book or I should say look forward to one since little Al's book that must been 10yrs ago now. I will be purchasing the kindle version
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:59 pm "It became almost too much for D'Urso to bear,"
He sounds like a fag. An agent wanted to suck your d*ck... he was complaining about it? Never in my life have I heard such bullsh*t. Who knows what she looked like then. I am thankful for every blow job I ever gotten. Ungrateful prick!!
+100000
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

Dr031718 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:22 am Image
A mobster in my bed.
The new dramedy on Netflix.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I don't believe that story from Durso, one bit. Just like the childish letter he wrote years back-"black belt" "surrounded by professional law enforcement" "they have guns." He sounds like he is in high school, still. Who writes a letter telling people how tough they are? He has that bottom lip like he's always drooling on himself
JerryB
Straightened out

Post by JerryB »

Tonyd621 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:59 pm "It became almost too much for D'Urso to bear,"
He sounds like a fag. An agent wanted to suck your d*ck... he was complaining about it? Never in my life have I heard such bullsh*t. Who knows what she looked like then. I am thankful for every blow job I ever gotten. Ungrateful prick!!
+1
Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Never seen a picture of d'urso. Is it in the mugshot section?
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Pmac2 wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:58 pm Never seen a picture of d'urso. Is it in the mugshot section?
Only one I've ever seen is from Gang Land

IMG_3743.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's the only pic of D'Urso that is out there.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Is there any evidence this actually happened?
It's simply a hard core crim making an allegation against a Fed.
I'd hope for the officers sake there's some evidence before Jerry destroys her life by releasing her name.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

All the tape recording this guy was doing and he could not get any of it recorded? Maybe he is too busy going around telling people he is a black belt in karate. F*ckin idiot
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Right Tony, she never would have noticed the wire taped to his chest while they had sex.

Thanks for posting DR.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

OcSleeper wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:36 am Right Tony, she never would have noticed the wire taped to his chest while they had sex.

Thanks for posting DR.
I never said that-when she is..flirting... why would he have it on during sex? And I believe your going to far back in time. He had a recording device in his rolex watch, so certainly plausible. He also f*cked her with work boots and his socks up above his knees.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Its like that episode of curb your enthusiasm where some actor was complaining that when he was 17 a 37 year old Italian model had sex with him and he he saw that as molestation
Ridgewood 79
Prospect

Post by Ridgewood 79 »

Too funny 😂 hey I agree pussy is pussy
OmarSantista
Straightened out

Post by OmarSantista »

https://youtu.be/Vw2Jt3AcSX0?si=f-6uc7Cfn4s1KCIF
It seems to me that he was between a rock and a hard place I think half of him wanted it and half didn't. I feel like he could've thought of a way to record her and show her colleagues. At the same time she was apparently threatening to cut off his cash flow from the gov, now if her peers noticed D'Urso isn't getting paid she would have explaining to do. Maybe he did or didn't think about that. He also maybe thought this to be a way of easily cheating on his wife, maybe he was okay with something new for a while. It's weird either way cause her husband was head of the Genovese task force and she allegedly dated a highschooler during her new agent training. Women like her need to be jailed. Imagine if this entire D'Urso story is true she should go to trial for obstruction of justice and rape. She gave an ultimatum which is either we fuck or you can't buy groceries. If he's not into her like he said, an ugly girl in his eyes is forcing him to do sex acts he doesn't want to do and it's reasonable to feel trapped because he is cooperating; why would they believe him like some of you think in this thread. I personally believe the story and feel bad for cookie. Being forced into sex by an ugly FBI woman for three years because she knows her peers wouldn't believe him is sickening and morally garbage. Another reason I believe it is because the Feds have covered it up, there's not much info to look into because they swept it under the rug. They protected her sick ass, fuck her, ugly ass nasty ass hoe