Skinny Joey

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mvguy818
Associate

Skinny Joey

Post by Mvguy818 »

Rumor is that Joey not the boss anymore ??? Makes sense with podcast
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Re: Skinny Joey

Post by OcSleeper »

And where'd you hear this rumour?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Makes no sense for Merlino to be boss anymore. Especially if this podcast shit pops off for him. He’s gotta know the fbi will never leave him alone. What better way to show your not boss anymore then by starting a pod cast lol
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

I don’t think Joey wants it

He’ll probably allways get a tribute kickdown but if he’s still official boss he’s asking for more trouble

He’s just the modern version of John Gotti

Personally I grew to like him

I don’t think Joey was La Cosa Nostra …. But he was/is a gangster if that makes sense.

But at the same time - genovese family has partnered with him and he even has been called “the east cost LCN eneterprise boss” or whatever bs that it was called back then….

….. so if he’s official for the West Side…. He must be official
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Joey does what Joey wants.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Skinny Joeyi

Post by Pmac2 »

I also think Joey voluntarily step down. Probably knows the family's in the rite position. He's had anuff of the federal cases just passes on the position to someone he respects
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

I think Joeys still the boss & that he’s using the podcasting thing as a front to make people think he’s done with the life. Joey always struck me as a guy who loves cosa nostra & the power that being a boss brings.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Mvguy818 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:15 am Rumor is that Joey not the boss anymore ??? Makes sense with podcast
Where does this rumor come from?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I think from the Rubeo tapes you can gather, Merlino wants and or needs money. He is also very savvy in the street. It seems like he can spot informants from a mile away, most of the time. He is very well known and he has not been caught talking in the Gotti type way.
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:33 pm I think Joeys still the boss & that he’s using the podcasting thing as a front to make people think he’s done with the life. Joey always struck me as a guy who loves cosa nostra & the power that being a boss brings.

He's at the point where he's still going to have that power and the same type of lifestyle and money no matter what position he holds though. He doesn't need LCN and any of the formalities
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:33 pm I think Joeys still the boss & that he’s using the podcasting thing as a front to make people think he’s done with the life. Joey always struck me as a guy who loves cosa nostra & the power that being a boss brings.

He's at the point where he's still going to have that power and the same type of lifestyle and money no matter what position he holds though. He doesn't need LCN and any of the formalities IMO. Nothing would change for him
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

newera_212 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:56 am

He's at the point where he's still going to have that power and the same type of lifestyle and money no matter what position he holds though. He doesn't need LCN and any of the formalities IMO. Nothing would change for him
Status.

Who doesn't love having your ass kissed.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Him and his crew literally went to war numerous times for the top seat.... hard to just let that go.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:32 pm Him and his crew literally went to war numerous times for the top seat.... hard to just let that go.
Probably is when very little is getting kicked up anf you can make more doing 20 minute podcasts
Mvguy818
Associate

Post by Mvguy818 »

Mark my words he is DONE… this is a secret society. Guys can’t have social media nevermind a boss having a podcast.