Skinny Joey

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Re: Skinny Joey

Post by Teflon Dom »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:09 pm IMO. Joey stepped down. Or was asked nicely to step aside. Still respected in Philly. He may be losing his respect amongst his peers in NYC because he's on YouTube. I'm sure the oldtimers probably told him it's a bad look and he said well its good for my pockets and they part ways
Joey was told to step down by who? This speculation is comical lol
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Nobody is asking Joey to step aside. I'd bet my bottom dollar he still ultimately calls the shots. Guys around Joey are like moths to a flame. I'm sure the envelopes are still coming. Day to day is handled by others but nobody is blowing Joey off because he has a podcast.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

IMO means IN MY OPINION. Learn something everyday.🙃
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Some guys are saying definitively Joey is still the boss and others definitively he isn’t. Meanwhile the only thing that’s definitive is that no one knows for sure. It’s an unprecedented situation and there are good points on both sides of the argument.

I don’t see how you can be a Cosa Nostra boss and have what’s basically a talk show but then I think if there is anyone uniquely positioned to pull it off it’s Joey fucking Merlino.

Time will tell.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

If its not Joey....then who is it?
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

We heard this when he was posting stuff on instagram. We heard for years no one liked him.
Then it comes out Fat Andy loved him. And thats coming from his son.
Pennissi who u guys love said he was able to get a table at peter lugers because lenny dimaria was able to get it for him.
He was at patsy parrellos christmas party and was close with rooster an acting westside capo.
He murdered and had friends murdered for CN. His dad was the underboss to scarfo. He did half his life in jail. Step down? I cant see it. This podcast thing has been in the works for a few years. Its not out of the blue.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Just like Ligambi retired then was seen all over town with georgie and the boys. This isnt the iron workers union. Its in these guys blood. They cant stop
Associate

Post by 71 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:11 pm Poster '71' has been on this forum since 2020.
Has made seven posts.
4 of them last 48 hours here.

Anyone say bullshit alt account?
Your a moron who also probably believes all the bullshit on Ganster Report….
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Joey doing the podcast brings heat on JOEY and Philly. Not on NYC. The New York guys are probably saying “if he’s stupid enough to do it that’s on him”
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

71 wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:26 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:11 pm Poster '71' has been on this forum since 2020.
Has made seven posts.
4 of them last 48 hours here.

Anyone say bullshit alt account?
Your a moron who also probably believes all the bullshit on Ganster Report….
Call em as I see em bucko
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Geeleonetti wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:31 pm He’s still the boss just based off of 1 line during the podcast. He says…wtf am I gonna do with 350k, that’s nothing. That alone tells you a lot and how crazy he actually is. Hes not working and currently not getting a tremendous amount yet from this podcast. There’s zero chance he’s not getting money rolling in, he’s just very smart these days.
Ya i point that out to and it kinda flew over ppls heads
And I believe he was even referring to getting it back in the early 2000s
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Mvguy818
Associate

Post by Mvguy818 »

I guess now that Ganster Report reports it nobody has shit to say but before nobody tells Joey what to do ????
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Mvguy818 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:17 pm I guess now that Ganster Report reports it nobody has shit to say but before nobody tells Joey what to do ????
The guy just put out a rat of the month video today and gave out picks for the super bowl…maybe he didnt get the memo or maybe he dont give a fuck
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

He is interesting. Slowly starting to give story's. I keep seeing reals on my Facebook feed. Like we called it. Joey's says scarfo was a good man he baptized me. Then it went off. But he's starting to shed more light on his peers even thou there pasted
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

Mvguy818 wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:17 pm I guess now that Ganster Report reports it nobody has shit to say but before nobody tells Joey what to do ????
Bizarre flex, would hold some more weight had Joey not released 20 something videos since then.