Skinny Joey

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Re: Skinny Joey

Post by Teflon Dom »

Myguy818 is more than likely a government employee lol
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Teflon Dom is more than likely Fuggetaboutit lol.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

@chin: great info. Cheers.

I was aware of the 80's Gen post Bruno involvement. But thought that died along time ago.

I can't see Philly 'answering' today. Maybe a pipeline/keep up relationships/network. But Joey tells the Westside to go f themselves, what r they going to do, clip him?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Associate

Post by 71 »

Not clip him but if they don’t follow protocols for the life the Jersey crews from every family would come and take whatever they have left going on in Philly and AC.. Joey is a celebrity now no longer a gangster and anyone who really believes he is still the boss while doing weekly videos is really crazy or just don’t get it.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

71 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:39 am Not clip him but if they don’t follow protocols for the life the Jersey crews from every family would come and take whatever they have left going on in Philly and AC.. Joey is a celebrity now no longer a gangster and anyone who really believes he is still the boss while doing weekly videos is really crazy or just don’t get it.
So who's the boss then? Skinny has been the boss and power of the Philly family for the past 30 years so and no one has ever challenged him after the war, after all these years, he's no longer the boss?......Sol
Associate

Post by 71 »

No he is no longer the boss. And he either stepped down on his own or was asked to do so. In another time he would be killed. You really believe the administrations of the 5 families are ok with him on YouTube ??? These guys are all from that other time..you need to use some common sense here
Associate

Post by 71 »

Mike Lancellotti most likely candidate
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

71 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:32 am No he is no longer the boss. And he either stepped down on his own or was asked to do so. In another time he would be killed. You really believe the administrations of the 5 families are ok with him on YouTube ??? These guys are all from that other time..you need to use some common sense here
Incase you forgot, skinny is in his 60s, he is from the same "other time" you are referring too. Do you think Joey gives a rats ass what the 5 bosses in NY think about him? Do you think Mike L is gonna tell Joey "You're no longer the boss, and you're stepping down?". There is only one way Joey is no longer the boss, and that's if he decided he don't want it. I don't know if he is the boss anymore, but no one here does either......Sol
Associate

Post by 71 »

If someone told him to go it would be the westside and he would absolutely go or he knows the consequences very well being in his 60’s. Do You really believe that 1- the other families are ok with a boss doing podcasts ? 2- Philly would tell them to fuck off ? 3- Joey himself would tell them to fuck off ? . If this is what you really believe then who can argue with you. We can agree to disagree
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Joey boss. Step down? Not in this lifetime
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Ducktown16
Prospect

Post by Ducktown16 »

Zero chance Joey cares what the west side or anyone else thinks. Honestly why would those guys care? This isn’t La Cosa Nostra anymore. You think the Genovese would send a hit team to So. Philly or Boca to kill Joey over a podcast? They don’t kill rats anymore, why would they hit him and not the 100+ rats that have put people away? Joey does what Joey wants when he wants it. I forget who said it but “Joeys mission on Monday is to get to Tuesday” virtually nothing is the same in the mob today as it was. I think you have to give Joey credit, always better to be first. First non rat to start a podcast, the second, third, fourth guys to start one will not get paid what Joey got. It’s the shock and awe that a sitting mob boss would start one, once multiple guys do it, the value goes away.

Mark my words in 3 years IF Joey still has a podcast in 3 years he’ll do some crossover stuff with a rat not a Sammy type guy but Franzese or D’Elia someone who is on the “rat fringe” too much money will be involved at that point for him to say no.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Poster '71' has been on this forum since 2020.
Has made seven posts.
4 of them last 48 hours here.

Anyone say bullshit alt account?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Cheech wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:20 pm Joey boss. Step down? Not in this lifetime
Yup.

Fought wars, life sentences, bargained down 100mil fraud charges to gambling bids... all to give it up when he's home free.

GTFOOH
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

IMO. Joey stepped down. Or was asked nicely to step aside. Still respected in Philly. He may be losing his respect amongst his peers in NYC because he's on YouTube. I'm sure the oldtimers probably told him it's a bad look and he said well its good for my pockets and they part ways
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

The feds know if he did. I'm sure they'll be some type of leaks before Christmas