Skinny Joey

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Mvguy818
Associate

Re: Skinny Joey

Post by Mvguy818 »

Sittite wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:13 pm “I know exactly what I’m talking about“
Translation- “I’ll know it when I see or hear it”
I know it because I’m from the streets… where are you from ? Believe what you want. No matter what year it is there are rules to be followed. I’m sure you’re friendly with all the rats out there go ask them what they think if you don’t believe what I say. Also read all the other comments on here saying the same thing. But forget it SOL know everything….
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Mvguy818 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:17 am
I know it because I’m from the streets… where are you from ? Believe what you want. No matter what year it is there are rules to be followed. I’m sure you’re friendly with all the rats out there go ask them what they think if you don’t believe what I say. Also read all the other comments on here saying the same thing. But forget it SOL know everything….
You make baseless claims like "Joey has no respect on the streets anymore" and then say I know everything, lol......Sol
Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Post by Geeleonetti »

He’s still the boss just based off of 1 line during the podcast. He says…wtf am I gonna do with 350k, that’s nothing. That alone tells you a lot and how crazy he actually is. Hes not working and currently not getting a tremendous amount yet from this podcast. There’s zero chance he’s not getting money rolling in, he’s just very smart these days.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

There are a couple posters here that have a general idea about Philly goings-on, I'm sure they'd be able to give a more accurate interpretation of Merlino's perceived status.
Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Post by Geeleonetti »

In my honest opinion, I highly believe he’s in an advisor role so he can keep his distance and they meet through different people. That would make the most sense. Is he the boss? Possibly, but he’s definitely finished, that’s crazy.
Geeleonetti
Honorary Member

Post by Geeleonetti »

Geeleonetti wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:54 pm In my honest opinion, I highly believe he’s in an advisor role so he can keep his distance and they meet through different people. That would make the most sense. Is he the boss? Possibly, but he’s definitely not finished, that’s crazy.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Geeleonetti wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:31 pm He’s still the boss just based off of 1 line during the podcast. He says…wtf am I gonna do with 350k, that’s nothing. That alone tells you a lot and how crazy he actually is. Hes not working and currently not getting a tremendous amount yet from this podcast. There’s zero chance he’s not getting money rolling in, he’s just very smart these days.
He got paid 100 K advance. but that probably wouldn't cover the cost of some of those watches he was wearing.
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

Mvguy818 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:03 am
Teflon Dom wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2023 6:02 am
Mvguy818 wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:05 am Mark my words he is DONE… this is a secret society. Guys can’t have social media nevermind a boss having a podcast.
It's 2023, not 1963.
Don’t care what year it is. If you really think this guy is still a boss I have a bridge to sell you. He has zero respect on the street. He should go do a podcast with John Jr.
Asking price on the bridge?
Mvguy818
Associate

Post by Mvguy818 »

I’ll take the 100k that the supposed boss of a major crime family took to do a podcast
Mvguy818
Associate

Post by Mvguy818 »

Sol wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:49 am
Mvguy818 wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:17 am
You make baseless claims like "Joey has no respect on the streets anymore" and then say I know everything, lol......Sol
Not baseless.. if you were from or even knew the streets which you definitely are not you would understand that street guys view all of these guys who openly talk about things on videos are viewed as rats. Nevrmind a mob and even further a boss. No matter how much things have changed The top guys in NY are still very serious men with old school mentality. They would never degrade what they have left by allowing that to happen. As well as the guys real guys left in Philly. You have your right to think or believe what you like but I’m not just making claims I live here and I know these things I’m not just speculating.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Who are the real guys left in Philly?
Mvguy818
Associate

Post by Mvguy818 »

OcSleeper wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:30 pm Who are the real guys left in Philly?
Mikey Lance,Mazzone,Faffy, Johnny Chang not too many left but these are real gangsters.. end of the day they have to answer to NY anyway
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

A lot of them are following the podcast and hanging in Philly with him. Doesn't seem like those real guys care.
Mvguy818
Associate

Post by Mvguy818 »

Watching the thing to see what he says is one thing..hanging out with him in public if that’s true that’s a shame.. people in NY are not feeling that way I can assure you that much.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Thought you knew these things and weren't just speculating