Joe Massino Dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Joe Massino Dead

Post by outfit guy »

Per Joey Merlino's second podcast.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Re: Joe Massino Dead

Post by JohnnyS »

Did he say how long he's been dead for?
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Here's the link, time stamp 20:20. Says he died a few days ago. "God don't like ugly. See you hurt families, you hurt innocent people, that's what happens." LOL like his death wasn't because Massino is 80+years old and morbidly obese.
https://youtu.be/aaDQGlmS1c4?si=bAXIetIIhnyJuNfL
sdeitche
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by sdeitche »

Came to post same. Just saw that on his podcast.
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

If Joey scooped this before all the mob reporters this is hilarious 😂
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

OcSleeper wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:16 pm Here's the link, time stamp 20:20. Says he died a few days ago. "God don't like ugly. See you hurt families, you hurt innocent people, that's what happens." LOL like his death wasn't because Massino is 80+years old and morbidly obese.
(Dies under natural and entirely normal circumstances)

"It's called karma, Tone."
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

B. wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:19 pm
OcSleeper wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:16 pm Here's the link, time stamp 20:20. Says he died a few days ago. "God don't like ugly. See you hurt families, you hurt innocent people, that's what happens." LOL like his death wasn't because Massino is 80+years old and morbidly obese.
(Dies under natural and entirely normal circumstances)

"It's called karma, Tone."
Pretty sure Massino would have died younger if he were thin, the mafia's Satanic blood ritual ensures that sort of thing. These guys are messing with forces they don't understand (well, to be fair, people like Chin and Scarfo probably did) when they bleed on a picture of a saint, set it on fire, and swear they're willing to kill for a criminal organization.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Was looking forward to hearing from Massino at some point. It's ironic that Merlino is trash talking Massino while talking on a podcast.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Literally called this two days ago.
Sorta.
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 9:07 am
dave wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 9:41 pm Raw video of Joe Massino (00:22)

https://youtu.be/CZHLmZQrWHs?si=VCpsys6SqYIethG_
Great vid.
He smoked too?! How is that ff still alive?
My bet it'll come out he died 15 years ago....
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dr031718 »

Uforeality wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:18 pm Was looking forward to hearing from Massino at some point. It's ironic that Merlino is trash talking Massino while talking on a podcast.
Is Merlino doing a podcast the best look for a supposed sitting boss? No but it’s a lot different than testifying and sending dozens of people to jail
moneyman
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by moneyman »

If true I feel like this story would have broken earlier if it happened a few days ago..
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

moneyman wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:08 am If true I feel like this story would have broken earlier if it happened a few days ago..
Not sure about that. If he’s in the program they don’t release that info for years sometimes. If he wasn’t in the program and had no connection with his family or old life, as has been alleged, I’m shocked that we found out so quickly.

That said, I’m not saying that it is true, but Joey did have a confidence in the way he said it. If Massino was in Florida, there’s a chance Joey found out from someone he knew.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

jmack wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:49 am
moneyman wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:08 am If true I feel like this story would have broken earlier if it happened a few days ago..
Not sure about that. If he’s in the program they don’t release that info for years sometimess.
It was never formally announced that Tommy DelGiorno had died. Schratwieser eventually found out about it somehow years after the fact.

I wouldn't be shocked if Nick Caramandi had quietly died at some point, either; he's almost 90 if still alive.
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
DonPeppino386
Straightened out

Post by DonPeppino386 »

Ivan wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 11:27 am
jmack wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:49 am
Not sure about that. If he’s in the program they don’t release that info for years sometimess.
It was never formally announced that Tommy DelGiorno had died. Schratwieser eventually found out about it somehow years after the fact.

I wouldn't be shocked if Nick Caramandi had quietly died at some point, either; he's almost 90 if still alive.
Good point. Although I saw in a post in FB that someone asked Anastasia if he still was in contact with the Crow and he said yes and that hes still alive. This was a year or two ago though.
A fish with its mouth closed never gets caught.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

Just last week Anastasia confirmed the crow is still alive but made it seem he may have some dementia going on.