Prof/Dr Sergi, Welcome back!

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AustraliaSteve
Straightened out

Re: Prof/Dr Sergi, Welcome back!

Post by AustraliaSteve »

Actually, forget this novel. When you come back Anna, I’d be interested to hear your thoughts on the LaVerde family. They are right in the thick of things, and some company extracts I recently viewed showed me how intertwined the relationship is between the Madafferi, LaVerde, Tropeano and Di Pietro families.
ANNAESSE
Associate

Re: Prof/Dr Sergi, Welcome back!

Post by ANNAESSE »

Sorry coming late to this Steve!

As you know I am starting a blog, but won't necessary discuss actual cases in there, not directly with names/surnames I believe, it's not my role. Considering the murder of Latorre and considering the latest news about the fires, I am inclined to believe that surely this relates to Madafferi and to the false news relating his retirement and his succession. Succession is a big problem for TM due to his son being unreliable and not ready, and his name being tainted publicly. This normally opens up for newcomers, asking for the throne, and the fact that things seem to target people from Messignadi/Oppido I am inclined to think this is a clear message. Not sure by whom. I wouldn't consider all of the 'ndrangheta of Australia in this. This is a Melbourne problem and it might, just might, attract new blood from Calabria as well.