Who is he referring to?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Who is he referring to?

Post by CabriniGreen »

Micalizzi was released from prison after 25 years in prison on August 12, 2015. He has not severed his old ties with Cosa Nostra after a period spent in Florence. On the morning of 8 December 2017, there was a meeting between Micalizzi, his son Giuseppe and Inzerillo in a house that the latter had available in via Mogadishu . “I got rid of everything,” said Tommaso Natale's boss immediately after saying goodbye. "They listen? Are you sure?”, His first concern was the bugs. Inzerillo was certain of it (“ninety-nine percent…”), but evidently he believed that building was secure, safe from wiretapping. He was wrong.

Were it up to Micalizzi he would have acted like "Uncle Pietrino Davì in America", where "they talked about everything except the rest of us... the Americans are so sophisticated, they went into the shops, undressed, bought new clothes, new shoes, because they even slipped them into the heels of his shoes... they rolled up

Is he talking about the guy from the 50s and 60s? Or someone new? It seemed like he was talking about a new guy at first, but I think he was just referencing Davi as a legend that was never caught on tape?

It confused me a little, but it also further intriuges me on whether or not Torreta maintains a direct pressence in New York. I see the Davi's as a top tier clan, in a second tier position behind the DiMaggio, Spatola, Inzerillo and Gambinos. Manninos, Zito, and Davi might actually be just as powerful as the ruling clans.

https://livesicilia.it/palermo-arresti- ... inzerillo/