Upgrades & Improvements

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Sol
Admin

Upgrades & Improvements

Post by Sol »

I'll be making some upgrades and improvements on the forum for the next 6 months. First upgrade is the FBI section of the forum. You can now read all PDF files on the site, no need to download files anymore to read them. Some of the old PDF we are still working on, some of them the original poster might just need to re post them. I'll let you all know. Enjoy......Sol
Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Upgrades & Improvements

Post by Dr031718 »

Thanks Sol.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

We appreciate the effort, thank you!
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

!!!HEADS UP!!!

The site will be getting pretty buggy here and there these next 6 months (hopefully not too bad) as I will be making some improvements for the next six months. Thank you all for your patience......Sol
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

For all the dedicated Black Hand members who put their heart and soul into enriching our site with rare photos or your own personal photos or photos you bought, and who have felt frustrated by others taking credit without acknowledgment, I've add auto watermark. Just click the box before uploading your photos. Thank you all for making this place the best......Sol