Who's taking over

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Who's taking over

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

I thought it'd be interesting, and since Furio has lost his internet connection, to make a list of prospective future bosses.
Powerhouses within their respective families of likely succession.

SO, Barney gets hit by a truck tomorrow, who's in line in the Genovese?
Vic gets shivved, whos taking the reigns?
Joe C clips Mikey Nose, he in line? Or Johnny Joe?
Columbos, Teddy drowns in the bath, which Persico or relative steps up?
Is Mannino a shoe in after Dom? Or are there other contenders?
Merlino gets stabbed in a domestic (asian women, good with knives)

I think this would be a good thread for identifying who the power players in each borgota are.

IMO:
Muscarella or Pagano
DeSantis vs Georgie Neck
Cammarano
Billy Russo
DiMaria (just to keep it interesting)
Lance vs Georgie boy

Who and why?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Who's taking over

Post by Browniety86 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:35 pm I thought it'd be interesting, and since Furio has lost his internet connection, to make a list of prospective future bosses.
Powerhouses within their respective families of likely succession.

SO, Barney gets hit by a truck tomorrow, who's in line in the Genovese?
Vic gets shivved, whos taking the reigns?
Joe C clips Mikey Nose, he in line? Or Johnny Joe?
Columbos, Teddy drowns in the bath, which Persico or relative steps up?
Is Mannino a shoe in after Dom? Or are there other contenders?
Merlino gets stabbed in a domestic (asian women, good with knives)

I think this would be a good thread for identifying who the power players in each borgota are.

IMO:
Muscarella or Pagano
DeSantis vs Georgie Neck
Cammarano
Billy Russo
DiMaria (just to keep it interesting)
Lance vs Georgie boy

Who and why?
Billy Russo, very good pick for the Colombos...sometimes I forget just how much of a powerhouse Danny Pagano is
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Would be interesting with Mancuso goin to face his violation in up coming months.... IF camarano were to make a move this possibly could be that time coming up.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Would be interesting with Mancuso goin to face his violation in up coming months.... IF camarano were to make a move this possibly could be that time coming up.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Ragusa
Zappola
Cammarano
Russo
Campos
Lancellotti
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

“Merlino gets stabbed in a domestic (asian women, good with knives” LOL
In regards to your question, for the Gambinos Lorenzo easily takes the boss’s position, which I can see happening very soon. The old zip is bound to croak sooner rather than later.
The westside idk they’re a tough one. For the others I see it being Big Mike for the Luke’s, Billy Russo for the Colombos, Johnny Spirito Sr for the Bonannos, & for Philly I can see Lance being the heir apparent.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Post by furiofromnaples »

I I haven't lost my internet connection.
For me:
DeSantis
Billy Russo (but maybe this time would be a boss that isnt a Persico relative)
Mannino (better continue with sicilians)
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:18 am I I haven't lost my internet connection.
Ha!

I think if Vic dies DeSantis gets it by default. Same with Mannino. As for Bonanno’s Joe C is on the shelf and he’s never coming back, Spirito Sr is too strong for him to overcome.

Genovese who the fuck knows I wouldn’t even guess, same with Colombo’s.
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:59 am
furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 12:18 am I I haven't lost my internet connection.
Ha!

I think if Vic dies DeSantis gets it by default. Same with Mannino. As for Bonanno’s Joe C is on the shelf and he’s never coming back, Spirito Sr is too strong for him to overcome.

I changed my idea. For Colombos Teddy Persico jr,for sure he's just boss in prison esiting for his get out.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

furiofromnaples wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:15 am
Ha!

I changed my idea. For Colombos Teddy Persico jr,for sure he's just boss in prison esiting for his get out.
Teddy Persico is currently awaiting trial which is scheduled for October. If he loses, he can forget about being the boss for this decade which means someone else could end up taking the official boss position because from what we know currently, he isn’t the boss
furiofromnaples
Full Patched

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:25 am
Ha!

Teddy Persico is currently awaiting trial which is scheduled for October. If he loses, he can forget about being the boss for this decade which means someone else could end up taking the official boss position because from what we know currently, he isn’t the boss
For the Colombos would be the best thing to create a ruling panel,Cacace and other stand up guys come out and for sure its better to gave them a seat.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Great to have you back buddy. That reboot trick is underrated.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

johnny_scootch wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:59 am I think if Vic dies DeSantis gets it by default. Same with Mannino. As for Bonanno’s Joe C is on the shelf and he’s never coming back, Spirito Sr is too strong for him to overcome.

Camarano gone for good?

He had the majority of the Captains. If Nose gets life, you don't see him making a comeback?
Johnny Joe with a minority of the management still wins?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Little_Al1991 wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 8:25 am
Ha!

So who are we looking at with teddy out of the picture?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 10:07 pm “Merlino gets stabbed in a domestic (asian women, good with knives” LOL
In regards to your question, for the Gambinos Lorenzo easily takes the boss’s position, which I can see happening very soon. The old zip is bound to croak sooner rather than later.
The westside idk they’re a tough one. For the others I see it being Big Mike for the Luke’s, Billy Russo for the Colombos, Johnny Spirito Sr for the Bonannos, & for Philly I can see Lance being the heir apparent.
Agree.
Gambino's are the only real 'certainty'. No one's taking Manninis crown. Not Nicky, Lenny, cherry anyone. Lorenzo is the man there.
Westside I agree, anyone. Who'd heard of petey red 20 yrs ago? Ub and consig. Under Barney. Ragusa ship is tied to barney's so I think with Barney out of the picture he's not taking the mantle. Not over Ernie. No way. Philly I agree, it's Lance, maybe Georgie boy as Patsey (salerno) but I doubt.

Do we have any pics of Billy Russo?

Good post slim.