Anyone met a wiseguy?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

russ123_
Associate

Re: Anyone met a wiseguy?

Post by russ123_ »

And I explained the timeline on that photo proves it's not him and he was on a lot more steroids then that guy
russ123_
Associate

Post by russ123_ »

Guess there's a reason your called a clown pogo.... research.... research don't justgoogle. Ask solia I even emailed Tory to get my old password asshole.
russ123_
Associate

Post by russ123_ »

And how many people knew or fact checked anything I said. Sonny and pogo should be easy. Just Google
russ123_
Associate

Post by russ123_ »

Nunxumbia I already apologized to u I thought I u were telling me that was him ... It's not sorry
GS12345
Prospect

Post by GS12345 »

My father used to play in a band in the Catskills at all the old resorts. Used to go with him to set up occasionally in the afternoon, met a ton of guys who were said to be "connected" by the owners. Remember getting $20 bills literally thrown at me by these guys. Wish I knew who they were, from what I've read and researched they were most likely Bonnano but realize everyone took their summers up there back then.
Brovelli
Associate

Post by Brovelli »

Not a crazy story but I find it funny in hindsight. Approx 2019 me and now wife + friends went to Lombardi’s in Manhattan. They gave you one of those buzzer thingys to let you know your table is ready. My wife’s friend had it and was drunk and did not notice the thing going off like crazy. So we show up 30 mins late to be told they gave our table away. My wife proceeds to kick off with the people on the entrance table and they end up giving us a table within 5 minutes 😂. Had no idea of the “mob links” of that restaurant at the time but don’t blame them my wife scares me too lol
Associate

Post by 71 »

Sonnyblackstein is absolutely a jerk off
jmack
Straightened out

Post by jmack »

I interviewed Dick Cheney once…
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

russ, stay and tell some stories. you too queens nyer.

Don't listen to these guys.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
queensnyer
Straightened out

Post by queensnyer »

CornerBoy wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:05 am russ, stay and tell some stories. you too queens nyer.