Our thing - Sammy Gravano

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Our thing - Sammy Gravano

Post by GaspipeCasso »

What happened to that format ? I realize half the stuff Sammy says is self serving but the production on Our Thing made it watchable. Now he has a different name and a new boring and far less production Value. I couldn't find any threads on this nor any news articles, any help greatly appreciated
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
Raven
Straightened out

Re: Our thing - Sammy Gravano

Post by Raven »

I think he is working on a tv show and not doing the podcast, or if he is it is on patroon.
OmarSantista
Straightened out

Post by OmarSantista »

I was just about to start a topic about people sharing links or titles to one or more of their favorite Sammy stories, from our thing szn 1 through 4, if enough people see this they can just share here
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

He parted ways with the director or producer or whatever who was doing the original Our Thing episodes with that format. Nothing acrimonious afaik I think the guy just left to do other things
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

So hes not doing it now??
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Raven wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:17 pm I think he is working on a tv show and not doing the podcast, or if he is it is on patroon.
Hes been saying that for the past 4 years since he go out.I honestly believe there is no tv show coming out ever or it will be a corny tv movie like witness to the mob
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

initially i thought he would get all kinds of deals when he first got out. i realized the general public doesn't glorify these guys---they're just looked at as gutter trash.

And the rats from the last ten plus yrs are mostly discredited, beat their wifes, go on to commmit more crimes etc

valachi told truth though
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Take this with a grain of salt, allegedly his daughter moved back to New York and Sam is without a place to stay and has been living in his station where he does the show. If he is that hard for cash, he probably can't afford to hire editors and producers unless they work for free.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

I thought he lived with his son. Anyways if he is homeless, all these views on yt and not enough to make it on your own still, tough.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Angelo Santino wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:54 pm Take this with a grain of salt, allegedly his daughter moved back to New York and Sam is without a place to stay and has been living in his station where he does the show. If he is that hard for cash, he probably can't afford to hire editors and producers unless they work for free.
I hope that cocksucker dies penniless...like I said before, look at his face the night the Feds arrested the administration at the Ravenite...he's the only one with a worried look on his face...motherfucker knew he couldn't do the time...