Could you be a wiseguy???

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Re: Could you be a wiseguy???

Post by FriendofHenry »

The Title to this thread is "Could You Be a Wiseguy" ??

The answer is definitely "No".

#1 - Although I wanted to be I was never allowed to be and thank God. I'm in my comfortable home responding to this instead of a cold ass prison cell.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Could you be a wise guy?

If you want to join a club, join the Mason's.

Better networking these days.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

masons and cosa nostra have close ties
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

bronx wrote:masons and cosa nostra have close ties
Yeah, Local 780 :lol:.

And it's me, Bronx. Pizzaboy. I go by East Bronx over here.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Out of all the trades that are on the job site the hardest to me is masonry. I seen those guys break there balls. I always shook my head. Fuck that.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
123JoeSchmo
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by 123JoeSchmo »

I could join the WASP mafia. Serving coffee with milk, a newspaper and croquet every Sunday at the Union Club for no extra charge :mrgreen: also enjoy part time residence at Beacon Hill. We aren't exclusive, but the bowling team still has to be white and Protestant 8-)
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

I could have been an associate, doing business with these guys, hoping I won't get squeezed in the process. But a real wiseguy? I don't think so, I probably couldn't deal with the stress and would get increasingly paranoid. I'm not the kind of guy who could keep his calm in such a lifestyle.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

I was gonna sit this one out, but it's a more interesting thread than I thought it would be. I'm not going to answer the question, I'm just going to offer some insight.

You can end up on the fringe without even realizing what the fuck you got yourself into:

But I'm just a bartender, or, I didn't know who these guys were, they just offered to help me, wah wah wah.

Now a man doesn't cry about poor decisions, a man lives with them. I'm just saying, whether you THINK you can be a wiseguy is irrelevant. Because you won't KNOW until you've been tested. And by tested, I don't mean when times are good and you're making a pay. I mean when you're getting squeezed from BOTH sides of the law. Then, and ONLY then, will you know if you could be a wiseguy.

Two cents from a cranky old man.
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first half-hour at the table, then you ARE the sucker." ---- Rounders.
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

East Bronx wrote:I was gonna sit this one out, but it's a more interesting thread than I thought it would be. I'm not going to answer the question, I'm just going to offer some insight.

You can end up on the fringe without even realizing what the fuck you got yourself into:

But I'm just a bartender, or, I didn't know who these guys were, they just offered to help me, wah wah wah.

Now a man doesn't cry about poor decisions, a man lives with them. I'm just saying, whether you THINK you can be a wiseguy is irrelevant. Because you won't KNOW until you've been tested. And by tested, I don't mean when times are good and you're making a pay. I mean when you're getting squeezed from BOTH sides of the law. Then, and ONLY then, will you know if you could be a wiseguy.

Your handle should be 'Old School.'
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

East Bronx wrote:@Christie: I only said ouch because I hide my online status most of the time :lol:.
thats so gangsta notice with an a not an er [emoji1][emoji2][emoji3][emoji12]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

Chris Christie wrote:
East Bronx wrote:I was gonna sit this one out, but it's a more interesting thread than I thought it would be. I'm not going to answer the question, I'm just going to offer some insight.

I was gonna 'Rogaine', but Old School works too :P
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

Chucky wrote:
Chris Christie wrote:

I was gonna 'Rogaine', but Old School works too :P
He set me straight back in the day when I used to roll with the Tanglewood Boys EB pulled me aside and said I shouldn't be hanging around Tore, I told him it's all opinion and he said: no, it's not.
East Bronx
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by East Bronx »

Chucky wrote:I was gonna 'Rogaine', but Old School works too :P
Words hurt, Chucky :( :(.

Ah, fuck it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:.
Chris Christie wrote:He set me straight back in the day when I used to roll with the Tanglewood Boys EB pulled me aside and said I shouldn't be hanging around Tore, I told him it's all opinion and he said: no, it's not.
Some things are indeed a matter of opinion. Tore being a Tanglewood Boy is not.

And if you missed it, here's what I had to say about it:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=470&p=5883&hilit=tanglewood#p5883
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Chris Christie wrote:

I was thinking just plain ol "old"

edit: forgot the obligatory :lol: so everyone knows its a joke and HK doesnt bans me. kidding HK :lol:
Last edited by Cheech on Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Didn't want to start a new thread and posted with little success in BB so a question if anyone can kindly assist:

Anyone know the status of Joseph Baudanza?

Powerful Columbo capo of many years, released in 11 after serving 5 for stock racketeering. Thinking with Farese in Florida and the Claw away he could be a contender for an admin spot?

Any word on this? His crew etc?

My thanks in advance.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.