New England Spucky Spagnola Bust

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Eddie mush
Straightened out

Re: New England Spucky Spagnola Bust

Post by Eddie mush »

If the New England mafia’s current “acting boss,” Anthony (Spucky) Spagnolo, is convicted of the set of extortion and racketeering charges levied against him earlier this month, syndicate consigliere Anthony (Ponytail Tony) Parillo of Cranston, Rhode Island, will be taking his place, according to sources in local law enforcement.

"They've already tapped Tony Parillo as the next man up," said one of the sources. "He's probably more fitted for the position than Spucky is anyway. I think the powers in the Family have always viewed him (Parillo) as a future leader. It looks like the future will be coming soon because I'm pretty sure Spucky will be going away."

Parillo is 63 years old and has been the Patriarca Family’s consigliere for the last five years. He replaced Boston’s Peter (The Crazy Horse) Limone, who was bumped up to the boss’ chair upon the retirement of Providence-headquartered, Luigi (Baby Shacks) Manocchio, Parillo’s mentor .

http://www.gangsterreport.com
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Eddie mush wrote:Parillo is 63 years old and has been the Patriarca Family’s consigliere for the last five years.

This sounds a little fishy. Parllo was arrested not that long ago and no mention was made of him being the Consigleiri or even a made member. When all the indictments were coming down a list was released of all the made members in Providenc and his name was not among them.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

In every report I've ever read, Parillo has been deemed an associate. I don't know if he was made and bumped up, but I've never seen him considered a "future leader" in any regard.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

You guys are still arguing over this?
I want to say who gives a shit? But I come on this site so I guess me. But it just seems so pathetic to argue over

Pretty simple.

Is it dead? No because they keep getting busted continually and like Wiseguys says you only get busted if there is activity. Is the mafia what it was ? Obviously not. Not even close. I won't speculate last leg because who really knows. Criminals will always exist. But it will never ever ever look like the old days. This we can all agree on.
And they are already moving on? If you believe the press and the FBI they are.

So what really is there to argue about. I don't get it.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Can any1 even come up with a rough draft chart for this family ??
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Chicago wrote:Thanks for clearing it up. :o
We only disagreed on the last leg part of it.
We Finished our friendly debate from the old Forum. So what??
That's what Soliai likes is to have some friendly debates.
That's part of the purpose of having a Forum in addition to posting information.
Don't worry about it. :lol:

fair enough
i only come here for the colorful charts
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny