Posting pics

This forum is for members who forget there password or having problems logging in to the forum.
Raven
Straightened out

Re: Posting pics

Post by Raven »

[quote=Soliai post_id=76345 time=1525465439 user_id=2]
Stocco, Raven, Cheech, try uploading your pics now and let me know if your still getting the same error? I should be working now.......Soliai
[/quote]

It works now. Thanks Soliai.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

works for me. thanks guys
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

thanks soli works for me again as well
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

I was able to upload pics but then it said the monthly space was used up. I kinda felt guilty after posting that 2002 Gambino chart in sections because I then realized I was the cause of last month. But imgupload appears to be down which is why I tried that for the first time. All those charts I uploaded using that service has been inaccessible for nearly a month. So once I get my other computer (the holy fucking grail) I'll have to reupload them using another service.

I do have a blog link below but they don't post high resolution so the text isn't always viewable.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Chris Christie wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 4:39 pm I was able to upload pics but then it said the monthly space was used up. I kinda felt guilty after posting that 2002 Gambino chart in sections because I then realized I was the cause of last month. But imgupload appears to be down which is why I tried that for the first time. All those charts I uploaded using that service has been inaccessible for nearly a month. So once I get my other computer (the holy fucking grail) I'll have to reupload them using another service.

I do have a blog link below but they don't post high resolution so the text isn't always viewable.
I will up the monthly quota for you. Just let me know.......Soliai