Rooster

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Rooster

Post by Rocco »

MikeyRiens11
Honorary Member

Post by MikeyRiens11 »

Are there still any Italian neighborhoods in New Haven/Hartford?
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Would love to hear more info on rooster trying to steal the ATM. Sounds classic...
Was there any sort of payback towards the guys who robbed melia? Didn't they take him for like 300k and jewelry? I know Melias son ended up beating one of the guys with a hammer or a tire iron or something. But you would think since melia was under megale that somehow those guys would Be in deep shit and have to cough up the money they stole.
Pretty good score for the 2 guys though.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

chubby wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:31 pm Would love to hear more info on rooster trying to steal the ATM. Sounds classic...
Was there any sort of payback towards the guys who robbed melia? Didn't they take him for like 300k and jewelry? I know Melias son ended up beating one of the guys with a hammer or a tire iron or something. But you would think since melia was under megale that somehow those guys would Be in deep shit and have to cough up the money they stole.
Excluding the whole tire iron thing n all ;)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stamfo ... 394636.php

" Melia was accused of attacking a man with a metal tool, either a hammer or wrench, at a Liberty Street truck yard."
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Interesting stuff. Cheers chubby.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:53 pm
chubby wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:31 pm Would love to hear more info on rooster trying to steal the ATM. Sounds classic...
Excluding the whole tire iron thing n all ;)
shit, ill take it for 300k
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Free Cheech
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
chubby
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by chubby »

Stroccos wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 amFree Cheech
?????
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

chubby wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:27 am
Stroccos wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 amFree Cheech
?????
Cheech stepped on his dick and got axed. Shit happens!
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Is it permanent? Thought it was most likely temporary.
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Camo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:10 pm Is it permanent? Thought it was most likely temporary.
Only the boss can answer that question. Fortunately I have no skin in the game :)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

johnny_scootch wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:06 pm Good article from Scott's site.

PORT CHESTER PRIDE: BEEF WITH ‘GREASEBALL NICK’ MELIA LED TO ‘ROOSTER’ O’NOFRIO JUMPING FROM GAMBINO TO GENOVESE MOB FAMILIES

East coast wiseguy Eugene (Rooster) O’Nofrio switched from New York’s Gambino crime family to the Genovese crime family in the late 1990s after a blowup with a Gambino higher-up at his headquarters located on the border between New York and Connecticut. The change in organizations allowed the 75-year old Goodfella to finally receive his button and get inducted into the mafia.

O’Nofrio is currently awaiting trial on racketeering charges out of New York City. He’s alleged to be a Genovese syndicate captain overseeing activity in his home base of Connecticut as well as in Western Massachusetts and Manhattan’s Little Italy neighborhood.

Throughout the 1990s, O’Nofrio ran his rackets out of Café Roma in Port Chester, New York, a city resting on the Connecticut border, just east of Greenwich. At that time, he was a part of the Gambino regime and worked under capo Louis (Louie Bracciole) Ricco. His mob portfolio included bookmaking, loans sharking and drug operations and he paid both Ricco and the Gambino’s then-Connecticut territory chief Anthony (Tony the Genius) Megale a tribute.

In the early part of 1997, per sources and FBI records, O’Nofrio got into a heated altercation at Café Roma with Megale’s second-in-command, native Sicilian Nicola (Nick the Greaseball) Melia over a demand by Melia that O’Nofrio raise his tribute amount. According to people present at Café Roma that day, the pair had to be separated and Melia threw an ashtray at O’Nofrio in disgust when O’Nofrio balked at the order to increase tribute payments.

According to sources in the New York underworld, Melia told Gambino administrators that O’Nofrio, a known “hitter” and prospective mob initiate, shouldn’t get made into the Gambino clan. Shortly thereafter, Ricco and Megale arranged for O’Nofrio to be transferred to the Genovese crime family and placed in the crew of Matthew (Matty the Horse) Ianneillo, who sponsored him for induction at his making ceremony in March 2003, along with a half-dozen other mobsters, per federal documents. Ianniello and Megale are both deceased.

O’Nofrio was convicted of manslaughter in the gangland-style murder of Jimmy Cotter in Connecticut in 1972, however, had the case tossed on appeal after seven years behind bars. Besides the Cotter hit, O’Nofrio has been nailed for bank robbery and narcotics trafficking during his career in the mafia.

http://gangsterreport.com/port-chester- ... e-borgata/
Nicky Melia is 100% Calabrian...he is a first cousin to my grandmother.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

What happened to Cheech?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3257&sid=d1a7b2125 ... 8&start=20

this was the last posts he made. never cared for him
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.