Patriarca Family Succession

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

TJ
Straightened out

Re: Patriarca Family Succession

Post by TJ »

solai
far as crazy..ya..in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s early 90s..after that, who knows, just nothing left, and my take is they weren't like looking to go to war or anything
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

gohnjotti wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 pm was there any NE members in the east coast lcn enterprise case?

i believe Massachusetts was involved.... could be wrong tho
Genovese capo Eugene Onofrio ran two crews, one in Mulberry St. and one in Springfield, Massachusetts. Jeffrey Cassano, the undercover agent whom John Rubeo introduced as a 'friend from high school,' eventually became Onofrio's everyday driver and drove him around Manhattan, Darien (Connecticut), and Springfield, Connecticut to handle bookmaking chores and the like. Some Genovese guys under Onofrio were arrested in Springfield, not sure on names though.
Onofrio was acting captain for Conrad Ianniello, who's the official captain of that crew; which of course he took over from his now deceased uncle Matty the Horse. Its one crew that operates in several places.
All roads lead to New York.
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

TJ wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:25 am solai
far as crazy..ya..in the 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s early 90s..after that, who knows, just nothing left, and my take is they weren't like looking to go to war or anything

I agree with tj. Pre 1995 that would have never happed but in the late 90’s boston was a mess . ALL the major players were locked up at that time so mayb philly made some Moves in boston .
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:29 am
gohnjotti wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:31 pm was there any NE members in the east coast lcn enterprise case?

i believe Massachusetts was involved.... could be wrong tho
Genovese capo Eugene Onofrio ran two crews, one in Mulberry St. and one in Springfield, Massachusetts. Jeffrey Cassano, the undercover agent whom John Rubeo introduced as a 'friend from high school,' eventually became Onofrio's everyday driver and drove him around Manhattan, Darien (Connecticut), and Springfield, Connecticut to handle bookmaking chores and the like. Some Genovese guys under Onofrio were arrested in Springfield, not sure on names though.
Onofrio was acting captain for Conrad Ianniello, who's the official captain of that crew; which of course he took over from his now deceased uncle Matty the Horse. Its one crew that operates in several places.
I believe it is a kind-of grey area. Jerry Capeci reported more than once that Onofrio "oversaw the family's Springfield, Massachusetts crew as well as one that operated on Mulberry Street." Matty Ianniello branched into Massachusetts but today the Massachusetts interests seem to be regarded as a separate entity to the one on Mulberry Street, despite being run by the same capo. Maybe the MA guys don't really interact with the NY guys which is why they regard them as two separate decinas, or maybe MA has an acting capo running things there or vice versa (so Onofrio doesn't have to make the 2.5 hour drive all the time).
In reality though you're right, but the specific terms used aren't as clear.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Rooster is New Haven. Middle mark between nyc and Mass. im assuming thats the reason hes tapped as the go between
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Cheech wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:05 am Rooster is New Haven. Middle mark between nyc and Mass. im assuming thats the reason hes tapped as the go between
Good point, I completely forgot he'd always been a Connecticut-based guy.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

tJ

Any idea wat ever happened to the guy totora after he did his time . Did he just walk away ??. U never hear a word about him .

Thanks
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

great question...haven't heard from Carmen in close to a decade, nor of him, strange..good man...he was around after he did his time in early 00's, but not in a long time
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

So wats the offical structures in yur opinoin TJ?? 1 man leading all like a gang or they still have captains and crews ??
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

neither ...I mean I think they if push comes to shove on the whole , Carmen holds the reins...but...I mean I don't think a guy like vinny has to check in, if you know what I mean..i think there is an attempt to have what you say, crews etc, but its more of a hang around type of thing, comfort, maybe if something comes up they can reach out and use the chain, but overall in this area its certainly not like it was as a whole..i do believe there are titles, though if that's what you mean..id rather not comment on those titles, but yeah, there is in my opinion..but not so much a structure
TJ
Straightened out

Post by TJ »

Carmen didn't mean tortora in the above, just for clarification
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

TJ wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:22 am Carmen didn't mean tortora in the above, just for clarification
I figured as much . Thanks for the insight .
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

About a month old but no1 posted it

http://wpri.com/2017/11/08/ri-mobster-s ... -mob-boss/
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Eddie mush wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:24 am About a month old but no1 posted it

http://wpri.com/2017/11/08/ri-mobster-s ... -mob-boss/
Nice post Eddie. TJ, I always held in high regard your info about New England. IMO, while I believe that they have some guys still conducting gambling, a little shy locking etc I do not believe that this family will recover from the extensive damage the Feds bestowed on them. I do not believe they have a plethora of young guys who are ready to step in a fill the ranks. They will limp along for a while but they were dealt a huge below to so many of their upper managers that they won't recover. Is Billy the Angel still active on the streets?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

I don’t know how I missed this...but here it is in case you haven’t seen it:

http://www.newsweek.com/mob-mafia-snitc ... ger-719927
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP