LCN 'No show/cover' Jobs

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: LCN 'No show/cover' Jobs

Post by Rocco »

TommyGambino wrote:
Rocco wrote:
TommyGambino wrote:
Rocco wrote:
TommyGambino wrote:
Rocco wrote:
TommyGambino wrote:Domenico Cefalu- Bakery

His cousin Dominik is with that big Montreal construction company
Dom Cefalu lived with his mother. lol Not the most successful guy out there.
Never know for what reason though, never been a brokester.
He lived with his mother ...enough said.....
He could be looking after he for all we know, nobody knows the circumstances but he's not broke. He was a junk dealer for one of the biggest heroin dealers around in New York in Patsy Conte and then boss of the family....enough said...
That is the biggest mis conception about these guys that they are loaded. He was briefly Boss(some say he was a front for Cali the entire time). If I would have to bet .. I would say hes flush with cash then hes broke. You cant stick your money under your mattress and you cant put it in a bank. You have to be involved in a legit business that generate allot of revenue to be rich. Being a silent partner still doesn't allow you to put money in a bank , have a nice car and a nice house. And you cant have that shit in your wifes name anymore if she doesn't have a large income on the books. There really isn't anyway around it anymore. Either you are living without everything in someone elses name and a large wad of cash in your pocket because you cant deposit in a bank or you are successful like Cali . Back in the day you just had to deposit under $10k in the back to avoid the irs. Now they have bank software that tracks patterns of $2k weekly deposits etc.. Just like they have fraud software they have software that tracks cash deposits. And if you self employed the cash is suppose to be deposited in a Biz account. Have a buddy that avoided jail last yr for depositing cash into 6 different accts in two different banks, All the deposits were like $1500 each into each account over a 3 yrs period. It was $$ from parking lots he owns. He was arrested and charged with not paying taxes . The $$ should have been deposited in his Biz Account. He owed $150k in taxes and somehow avoided jail.
Didn't say they were all loaded, just saying because he lived with his mother for however long doesn't automatically been he's broke, as for Cali who knows if he is boss, feds had cefalu, Capeci's sources are split between the 2
look at Nicky mouth. brokester
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Rocco wrote:
TommyGambino wrote:
Rocco wrote:
TommyGambino wrote:
Rocco wrote:
TommyGambino wrote:Domenico Cefalu- Bakery

His cousin Dominik is with that big Montreal construction company
Dom Cefalu lived with his mother. lol Not the most successful guy out there.
Never know for what reason though, never been a brokester.
He lived with his mother ...enough said.....
He could be looking after he for all we know, nobody knows the circumstances but he's not broke. He was a junk dealer for one of the biggest heroin dealers around in New York in Patsy Conte and then boss of the family....enough said...
That is the biggest mis conception about these guys that they are loaded. He was briefly Boss(some say he was a front for Cali the entire time). If I would have to bet .. I would say hes flush with cash then hes broke. You cant stick your money under your mattress and you cant put it in a bank. You have to be involved in a legit business that generate allot of revenue to be rich. Being a silent partner still doesn't allow you to put money in a bank , have a nice car and a nice house. And you cant have that shit in your wifes name anymore if she doesn't have a large income on the books. There really isn't anyway around it anymore. Either you are living without everything in someone elses name and a large wad of cash in your pocket because you cant deposit in a bank or you are successful like Cali . Back in the day you just had to deposit under $10k in the back to avoid the irs. Now they have bank software that tracks patterns of $2k weekly deposits etc.. Just like they have fraud software they have software that tracks cash deposits. And if you self employed the cash is suppose to be deposited in a Biz account. Have a buddy that avoided jail last yr for depositing cash into 6 different accts in two different banks, All the deposits were like $1500 each into each account over a 3 yrs period. It was $$ from parking lots he owns. He was arrested and charged with not paying taxes . The $$ should have been deposited in his Biz Account. He owed $150k in taxes and somehow avoided jail.
its called structuring as you stated its very easy to track , that 10k is outdated its needs to be raised to at least 25k , if your only income is crime your better off not even having a bank account.

being a boss means nothing Dominic cirello was a high ranking genovese member (street boss?) he was living in one bedroom dump of a place and basically a brokerster
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Here's a example of some cover jobs for a few associates in Youngstown with Local 377

http://irbcases.wrlc.org/bitstream/hand ... sequence=2
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

JCB1977 wrote:Here's a example of some cover jobs for a few associates in Youngstown with Local 377

Very interesting read... almost hard to believe that they yielded so much power as late as 96 and by the early to mid 2000s they were done...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote:
JCB1977 wrote:Here's a example of some cover jobs for a few associates in Youngstown with Local 377

Very interesting read... almost hard to believe that they yielded so much power as late as 96 and by the early to mid 2000s they were done...

When they have "friends" in high places as Union Stewards and officers who are willing to help, it's a classic case of corruption.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Pittsburgh Guys Cover Jobs

1. John LaRocca- Owner of Allegheny Car Wash, Owner of L & G Amusements and Owner of North Star Cement Block Company

2. Kelly Mannarino- Owner of Ken Iron & Steel Co.

3. Joey Naples- Owner of Youngstown United Music Inc.

4. Tony Ripepi- Owner of Keystone Music Company and Bologna Coal Company

5. Pat Feruccio- Owner of Liberty Vending Co.

6. Henry Zottola- Employed in the 1980's by Rocca's Italian Foods Inc in New Castle and Z & F Development Company and also ran junkets to LV

7. Lou Raucci- Employed by Meyer Sigal at Daily Juice Company and Rocca's Italian Foods in New Castle

8. Chucky Porter- Employed by Viola Food Stores, Inc (his cousin Rocco Viola)

9. Wango Capizzi- Owner of Full House Productions Talent Agency and employed at Northview Motors

10. Sonny Amato Jr- Employed by his brother in law Kelly Mannarino at Catoris Candies and owned Braddock News Stand

11. John Bazzano Jr- Employed by his father in law, Tony Ripepi at Keystone Music Co. and Bologna Coal Company

12. Sonny Ciancutti- Owner of S & S Vending and Arnold Coin Co. until the mid 1980's when he sold to August Campana

13. Charlie Imburgia aka Charlie Murgie- Owner of the Sunrise Inn Restaurant in Warren, OH

14. Joe Regino- Owner of Keystone Sales Company in Johnstown

15. Jo Jo Pecora- Business Agent for Local 178 Wreckers & Scrap Iron Workers union. He also was partners with Wango Capizzi in his junket business and was also part owner of a Vending Company in West Virginia.

16. Louis Volpe- Owner of J.L Cigarette Service

17. Vincenzo "Jimmy" Prato- Owned the Calla Mar Manor Restaurant and Catering Hall, extremely successful in the 60's-80's
Last edited by JCB1977 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:17 pm, edited 5 times in total.

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

In addition to the comprehensive list you provided, please add the following:
Wango had a Junket business with an office in downtown Pittsburgh. I know because I almost went to work for him.
Henry ran junkets for Wango in the 70s. Hard to believe that I bought pasta from Zebo for my restaurant. It was fabulous!
Jo Jo was was employed by Wango as a junketeer to meet the conditions of his parole when he was released from Lexington.
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Jcb do u have any info on pittsburgh related mobsters that would have been involved in a machine shop/ shoe factory/ vending machine business in westmoreland co in the Arnold new Ken area? My family swears that this man "fuzzy cantalupo" ran all these for the Pittsburgh mafia from the late 50s until mid 80s. Mr cantalupo was known as a mobbed up character in the Indiana and westmoreland co areas. I really wish I had more info about him. He handled a lot of the hotel bars ( bars below with efficiency apts above them) in the Indiana area. Dealt with people with the name of pitzeral kowilski and some other shady characters of the area.

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

phatmatress777 wrote:Jcb do u have any info on pittsburgh related mobsters that would have been involved in a machine shop/ shoe factory/ vending machine business in westmoreland co in the Arnold new Ken area? My family swears that this man "fuzzy cantalupo" ran all these for the Pittsburgh mafia from the late 50s until mid 80s. Mr cantalupo was known as a mobbed up character in the Indiana and westmoreland co areas. I really wish I had more info about him. He handled a lot of the hotel bars ( bars below with efficiency apts above them) in the Indiana area. Dealt with people with the name of pitzeral kowilski and some other shady characters of the area.

I never heard the name and when I ran a search through the Post Gazette Archives, his name did not come up. What was his first name?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

JCB1977 wrote:
phatmatress777 wrote:Jcb do u have any info on pittsburgh related mobsters that would have been involved in a machine shop/ shoe factory/ vending machine business in westmoreland co in the Arnold new Ken area? My family swears that this man "fuzzy cantalupo" ran all these for the Pittsburgh mafia from the late 50s until mid 80s. Mr cantalupo was known as a mobbed up character in the Indiana and westmoreland co areas. I really wish I had more info about him. He handled a lot of the hotel bars ( bars below with efficiency apts above them) in the Indiana area. Dealt with people with the name of pitzeral kowilski and some other shady characters of the area.

I never heard the name and when I ran a search through the Post Gazette Archives, his name did not come up. Sonny Ciancutti had a coin shop called Arnold Coin. What was Cantalupo's real first name?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Stroccos wrote:being a boss means nothing Dominic cirello was a high ranking genovese member (street boss?) he was living in one bedroom dump of a place and basically a brokerster
I remember the prosecutor thinking the idea that Cirillo was broke, considering his position and things like the fact he ran Chin's huge loanshark operation for years, was ludicrous.
All roads lead to New York.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

I think for Leonardo Rizzuto, being a lawyer was his real job until he made the switch to crime boss.
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Jcb I'll try and find out I have never been able to find out anything on the net either perhaps they have the wrong saying or spelling of the name that's why I was asking about the businesses if they rang a bell

UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Anthony Scotto--port electrical contractor
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Wiseguy wrote:
Stroccos wrote:being a boss means nothing Dominic cirello was a high ranking genovese member (street boss?) he was living in one bedroom dump of a place and basically a brokerster

I remember the prosecutor thinking the idea that Cirillo was broke, considering his position and things like the fact he ran Chin's huge loanshark operation for years, was ludicrous.

What the proscutor spouse to say he is trying to convict? A genovese boss using a public defender ?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo