Angelo Lutz New Racket

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JBELL
Straightened out

Angelo Lutz New Racket

Post by JBELL »

Double Standards Speak Volumes Merry Christmas to all the hypocrites !!!
Winter is coming...
You said lol,"Only little girls say "lol" " - Ed Scarpo
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Angelo Lutz New Racket

Post by joeycigars »

Lutz did his time like a man , Changed his style and tries new gigs as he goes along the journey , That how you do it today ...pay attention old school guys in a rut
JBELL
Straightened out

Post by JBELL »

I wonder if his steaks really sold out in 18 minutes. I have friend(s) that work over at QVC it's in West Chester, PA that's pretty funny he used that legit outlet to sell his shit
Winter is coming...
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

JBELL wrote:I wonder if his steaks really sold out in 18 minutes. I have friend(s) that work over at QVC it's in West Chester, PA that's pretty funny he used that legit outlet to sell his shit

Merlino can sell fans on QVC

http://articles.philly.com/2001-05-05/n ... o-mob-boss
Meet Joey Merlino, ceiling-fan salesman.

Having acquired 1,000 ceiling fans, valued at $93,189, then-reputed mob underboss Joseph "Skinny Joey" Merlino (JM), was looking to sell them out of a variety store at 10th and Carpenter streets
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

George Borgesi is trying to get a piece of Ange's business I bet...lol Down and out in the South Jersey.....
JBELL
Straightened out

Post by JBELL »

Rocco wrote:George Borgesi is trying to get a piece of Ange's business I bet...lol Down and out in the South Jersey.....
You bet he is. I'm sure George would be happy with $500 a week from him, is he a contestant for the ugliest man in America this year?
Winter is coming...
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

he was on cutthroat kitchen on the food network the other night. fat as fuck. kept talking like a gangster though. was annoying.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Cheech wrote:he was on cutthroat kitchen on the food network the other night. fat as fuck. kept talking like a gangster though. was annoying.
He uses it as part of his marketing, hence "Kitchen Consigliere". He is marketing himself to people based on the public's interest in gangsters and the belief that gangsters eat good food.
JBELL
Straightened out

Post by JBELL »

Cheech wrote:he was on cutthroat kitchen on the food network the other night. fat as fuck. kept talking like a gangster though. was annoying.
I just saw it Franny he made a ham dinner :lol: and a shitty mint drink or something
Winter is coming...
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

B. wrote:
He uses it as part of his marketing, hence "Kitchen Consigliere". He is marketing himself to people based on the public's interest in gangsters and the belief that gangsters eat good food.
i know why, thanks.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny