Anthony Romanello gets two year sentence

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

AntComello
Full Patched

Re: Anthony Romanello gets two year sentence

Post by AntComello »

Moscone65 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:42 pm
AntComello wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:58 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:15 am What a bunch of tough Albanians....if it was a minority it would probably have gotten dismissed or minor charges because it happens everyday. All the cops would have is a couple of black guys in hoodies running away. but no, its a wiseguy, all of a sudden its some major conspiracy for extortion.
He’s got balls but he did testify against Rom didn’t he? How does that work if the guy is allegedly Albanian mafia lol
Ya I was saying it with sarcasm, guy ratted after getting punched by an 86 year old man after talking shit about Italians and not paying their debt.
Ahhhh gotcha lol went right over my head 😂😂
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

AntComello wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:28 am
Moscone65 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 4:42 pm
AntComello wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 1:58 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:15 am What a bunch of tough Albanians....if it was a minority it would probably have gotten dismissed or minor charges because it happens everyday. All the cops would have is a couple of black guys in hoodies running away. but no, its a wiseguy, all of a sudden its some major conspiracy for extortion.
He’s got balls but he did testify against Rom didn’t he? How does that work if the guy is allegedly Albanian mafia lol
Ya I was saying it with sarcasm, guy ratted after getting punched by an 86 year old man after talking shit about Italians and not paying their debt.
Ahhhh gotcha lol went right over my head 😂😂
No worries, sometimes its difficult to convey a message or understand sarcasm online due to it just being read
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Im sure whatever Albanian crooks are operating in the Bronx are tight with the wise guys around and wouldn't want to jeopardize their working relationship with them, these guys were probably not more than wannabee tough guys, any serious Albanians probably don't even take the seriously.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Moscone65 wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 10:01 am Im sure whatever Albanian crooks are operating in the Bronx are tight with the wise guys around and wouldn't want to jeopardize their working relationship with them, these guys were probably not more than wannabee tough guys, any serious Albanians probably don't even take the seriously.
Was thinking the same thing. Guy looks like a clown calling Rom a washed up Italian and then pressing charges and testifying against him after he gets popped in the face.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Prosecutor angling for a partnership at Goldstein Goldstein and Goldstien.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

disgusting that they prosecuted him for this.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

CornerBoy wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:50 am disgusting that they prosecuted him for this.
Yeah it’s a total Joke. It’s Totally ridiculous.