General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Patrickgold
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Patrickgold »

Newyorkempire wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:01 pm
Patrickgold wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:32 pm
Ivan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:57 pm Someone who shall remain anonymous has told me that Paulie Carparelli is in fact made, and that he, Gigi, and Rainone are moving lots of cocaine through Capri Ristorante.

Has this been alleged before? Couldn't find anything in search.
I have heard that before. I also heard John Rainone has a members only place in Addison where he runs a lot of the business. I still can’t believe Rainone is being welcomed into the Outfit after what he did. It will blow up in there face in my opinion.
Refresh real quick please. What did he do?
He cooperated with Law Enforcement in the last case he caught. Google John Rainone.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Ivan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am I checked the search and this has been posted before it looks like, but it was new to me so I'm reposting it in case anyone missed it. It's a delightful Louis Rainone TV commercial, made by some production company called (groan) "Mobbed Up Records". Real subtle, Louie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GChtxtWbRic
“Mobbed Up” has been around for some time now. Owned by Gino Gallela, a Cicero guy who I believe also owns a cleaning company. They have a recording studio, they put out mixtapes of local rappers, and host/promote various events in the ‘burbs (hip hop, fights, comedy shows, etc). Joey Guarino, another 12th St Player who has been *alleged* to be a made guy, is tight with Gallela, supposedly.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Ivan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:09 am
PolackTony wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:58 am
Ivan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:44 am
PolackTony wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:39 am
Ivan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:24 am I checked the search and this has been posted before it looks like, but it was new to me so I'm reposting it in case anyone missed it. It's a delightful Louis Rainone TV commercial, made by some production company called (groan) "Mobbed Up Records". Real subtle, Louie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GChtxtWbRic
“Mobbed Up” has been around for some time now. Owned by Gino Gallela, a Cicero guy who I believe also owns a cleaning company. They have a recording studio, they put out mixtapes of local rappers, and host/promote various events in the ‘burbs (hip hop, fights, comedy shows, etc). Joey Guarino, another 12th St Player who has been *alleged* to be a made guy, is tight with Gallela, supposedly.
Great info, thanks.
Just to be clear, I am not alleging that Gino Gallela, or anyone in his circle, has any connection to any sort of criminal activity. I don’t want anyone to read this and think that I am insinuating that him or any other specific person has any ties to narcotics trafficking, for example.
Oh wow I was just kidding, I didn't mean to imply that. Sorry!
The BHF is now open to guests. Anyone can come on here. I’m personally not keen to have guys’ names connected to allegations of serious criminal activity when there is nothing to substantiate this in the public record. It’s different when we’re discussing the criminal background of guys like Carparelli, Rainone, Guarino, etc., as those things are a matter of public record. But IMO it’s kind of crossing the line when it comes to unfounded allegations of guys using a successful and popular legit business for ongoing, serious, criminal activity.
Last edited by PolackTony on Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Ivan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 am
PolackTony wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 am The BHF is now open to guests. Anyone can come on here. I’m personally not keen to have guys’ names connected to allegations of serious criminal activity when there is nothing to substantiate this in the public record. It’s different when we’re discussing the criminal background of guys like Carparelli, Rainone, Guarino, etc., as those things are a matter of public record. But IMO it’s kind of crossing the line when it comes to unfounded allegations of guys using a successful and popular legit business for ongoing, serious, criminal activity.
I was just joking about Cicero guys, not the video production people. Sorry, trying to get the post deleted now.
It’s all good, bro. Just wanted to point out that the forum is now open to guests and discussions here aren’t private. I am personally not thrilled about that, but that’s how it is now. Even the “Cicero guys”, though, there is no confirmation in the public record that these guys are involved in specific criminal activities today, or that they are made LCN members. Some of the allegations circling could be mistaken, some could be rumors spread out of spite due to personal beefs, etc. Some could even be disinfo. Once something gets repeated a couple of times it becomes like a “fact”, and we have to keep in mind that anyone on the internet can say anything, which could be wrong or even purposefully misleading. As the programmers say, “garbage in, garbage out”.
Coloboy
Straightened out

Post by Coloboy »

PolackTony wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 am
Ivan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:19 am
PolackTony wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 am The BHF is now open to guests. Anyone can come on here. I’m personally not keen to have guys’ names connected to allegations of serious criminal activity when there is nothing to substantiate this in the public record. It’s different when we’re discussing the criminal background of guys like Carparelli, Rainone, Guarino, etc., as those things are a matter of public record. But IMO it’s kind of crossing the line when it comes to unfounded allegations of guys using a successful and popular legit business for ongoing, serious, criminal activity.
I was just joking about Cicero guys, not the video production people. Sorry, trying to get the post deleted now.
It’s all good, bro. Just wanted to point out that the forum is now open to guests and discussions here aren’t private. I am personally not thrilled about that, but that’s how it is now. Even the “Cicero guys”, though, there is no confirmation in the public record that these guys are involved in specific criminal activities today, or that they are made LCN members. Some of the allegations circling could be mistaken, some could be rumors spread out of spite due to personal beefs, etc. Some could even be disinfo. Once something gets repeated a couple of times it becomes like a “fact”, and we have to keep in mind that anyone on the internet can say anything, which could be wrong or even purposefully misleading. As the programmers say, “garbage in, garbage out”.
For sure, good points.

These dudes are definitely connected to OC though :)
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Time to change the subject, lol.

Is this the Joseph Guarino who is suspected to be a Cicero crew guy? Sounds like it.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/court/us-7t ... 78847.html
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

Ivan wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:25 pm Time to change the subject, lol.

Is this the Joseph Guarino who is suspected to be a Cicero crew guy? Sounds like it.

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/court/us-7t ... 78847.html
Yeah, same guy.
chicagodog
Honorary Member

Post by chicagodog »

PolackTony wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 8:53 am
chicagodog wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:20 pm Anyone live out in Elmwood Park area? Was out there helping a cousin move into an apartment. He grew up out there and I grew up in the city. He’s about 10 years younger than me so we weren’t particularly close. I hadn’t been out that way in about 5 years. Jesus I counted no fewer than 5 social clubs on Belmont alone. There’s also like 6 mini caisinos/slot rooms on Harlem alone. Anyone ever stop into one of these? The social club right by Nottoli and Sons was bumping to.
The only place I can think of by Nottoli’s on Belmont is that shady looking espresso caffè on the next block west. Haven’t been down that stretch in a minute though. That the one you’re talking about?

Have to wonder how many of the guys hanging out at these joints even live in EP today. The town is much less Italian now than it was when I was a kid.
That would be the one. 6-10 guys outside bullshitting. Not very subtle. Used to the Bridgeport social clubs where if you even stop by and tie your shoe someone’s coming out and telling you to move along. Also, Nottoli’s has the best sausage and sandwiches in the greater chicago area.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

chicagodog wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:23 am Used to the Bridgeport social clubs where if you even stop by and tie your shoe someone’s coming out and telling you to move along.
You have to wonder if there are any dopey mob fanboy tourists who actually go to where those clubs are, snoop around in the area, and get chased by the guys in the clubs, providing said tourists with a fun story for the folks back in Iowa. There might be at least some. Used to happen to the Ravenite a lot when Gotti got famous, though that's an extreme case of mobster celebrity. Probably a fair few haunting Capri Ristorante.

(Full disclosure: I myself inflicted this on Joe Todaro Jr. years ago, so I can't really talk shit. :lol:)
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Ivan wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:28 pm
chicagodog wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:23 am Used to the Bridgeport social clubs where if you even stop by and tie your shoe someone’s coming out and telling you to move along.
You have to wonder if there are any dopey mob fanboy tourists who actually go to where those clubs are, snoop around in the area, and get chased by the guys in the clubs, providing said tourists with a fun story for the folks back in Iowa. There might be at least some. Used to happen to the Ravenite a lot when Gotti got famous, though that's an extreme case of mobster celebrity. Probably a fair few haunting Capri Ristorante.

(Full disclosure: I myself inflicted this on Joe Todaro Jr. years ago, so I can't really talk shit. :lol:)
I mean, i am not a tourist i live in the city and have spent plenty of bored days driving past active social clubs to see if anything is going on lol
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

funkster wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:16 pm I mean, i am not a tourist i live in the city and have spent plenty of bored days driving past active social clubs to see if anything is going on lol
I probably would too if I lived in Chicago. Hell I already admitted to being guilty of this myself in Buffalo. :D

I might check out Capri as a bucket list type thing if I'm ever in Chicago again. I won't approach anyone though haha.

You ever check out Richard's Bar? Apparently something like an HQ for Vena. Have heard of hipsters going there for an "authentic dive bar experience." :|
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Ivan wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:22 pm
funkster wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:16 pm I mean, i am not a tourist i live in the city and have spent plenty of bored days driving past active social clubs to see if anything is going on lol
I probably would too if I lived in Chicago. Hell I already admitted to being guilty of this myself in Buffalo. :D

I might check out Capri as a bucket list type thing if I'm ever in Chicago again. I won't approach anyone though haha.

You ever check out Richard's Bar? Apparently something like an HQ for Vena. Have heard of hipsters going there for an "authentic dive bar experience." :|
Patrick or Funk can confirm, but I don't think anyone hangs out at Richard's anymore, especially after that stabbing. I think they caught Bobby Dominick on camera a few years ago in front of it, but he "owns" the building (his sister does on paper) so that's not too surprising.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Snakes I didn't even know this stabbing had happened, thanks for the info. Reading about it now.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

I haven't been in awhile, but I used to go occasionally. I did see Bobby Dominic out front a few months ago so he's still around. I wouldn't say it became a hipster bar, but the novelty of it being known as a mob joint and the smoking inside definitely made it popular with people looking to have a good time.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Ivan wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:05 pm Snakes I didn't even know this stabbing had happened, thanks for the info. Reading about it now.
When that shit went down, unsurprisingly, all the stories said the employees and owners weren't cooperating with authorities. Obiviously it wasn't outfit related, but guess the we "dont talk" held in this situation.