New England 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Re: New England 2024

Post by Wiseguy »

scott22 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:52 am Crickets ? No response from the Peanut Gallery on Springfield ?

Mass Live is making it up too?

Stephanie Barry is lying to you all about the Santaniellos and Albert? Or just me ?

Here’s the real scoop :

Stephanie and I doctored the police reports & 911 calls just to prove to Wiseguy, pogo and Sonny that there remains an oc presence in Western Mass . We did it all for you guys . Enjoy , fellas !

Scott
I haven't read what you or she have written so it's difficult to comment in detail but it depends on what you mean by "an OC presence." There's literally a few members left there (two near dead and one in prison). And they answer to a NY crew. Things are basically finished there. Just like many other places where you've tried to keep it alive (at least online).
scott22 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:06 am And let me add this : to wiseguy and the others who think I want them as “fans”

I have ZERO problem if anyone disagrees with my reporting , thinks that I got something/get everything dead wrong , thinks im a shitty reporter , takes issues with how I report things (aka doesn’t want to read, watch or endorse any content I produce). That’s part of the game. That’s all legitimate and Fair. If you don’t like me, don’t like my style , my protocol for reporting , I’m totally cool with that.

Where it crosses the line with you guys is the constant attacks on my integrity , the libelous allegations of me making up sources , stories, quotes , lying and financially defrauding my subscribers . The “we’re the smartest guys in the room “ attitude and unabashed snobbery, disrespect and tone deaf mockery of narratives that don’t fit yours.

Not looking to convert haters into fans, I need them both to truly grow to where I want to be. That said , libel is libel , disrespect/bad form is disrespect/bad form and being an ass hole is just being an ass hole .

Scott
The track record speaks for itself.
AntComello wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:12 am Damn we got some haters on here. Let the guy live. Scott I appreciate your reporting if people have an issue with him let it be know but don’t CONTINUE to constantly hate on the guy and comment EVERYTIME he puts out an article.
It's not every time. Scott has released plenty of stuff I have no comment or opinion on.
All roads lead to New York.
JerryB
Straightened out

Post by JerryB »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:11 pm Keep up the good work Scott
+1
Silence is often misinterpreted, but never misquoted.
Sol
Admin

Post by Sol »

Time for everyone to get out and get some fresh air……Sol