New England 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Eddie mush
Straightened out

Re: New England 2024

Post by Eddie mush »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 pmYou didnt answer mine
What was your question?
Eddie mush wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 pm Wiseguy let me ask you a question ever hear the name Joe skip ?? Of course you haven’t

Joe skip was a low key wiseguy from East Boston who passed about a year ago prob pushing 90 years old . Say his name in eastie or revere where his club was and alot of people know who he is and wat he did . But because he only took 1 bust in his life back in the early 90’s his name is not plastered all over the internet
So according to u he was not a wiseguy ?

Not everything is online and available for you to read
Sometimes people fly under the radar as
Did the deluca brother who just died and many others . Sometimes people In a neighborhood know more than you . Deal with it
What does any of this have to with whether there is virtually no presence of the Patriarcas in Connecticut? See, you don't have any information about the Patriarcas having a significant presence in Connecticut, or really even a reason for believing so. You simply chose to take offense to the statement for some reason. If someone else said it, you likely wouldn't have made a fraction of the stink you did. But I say it, and you just can't handle it.
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:45 pm
scott22 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:09 pm I speak/correspond with MADE guys and FBI-DEA agents in every LCN city and state in the country EVERY day of the week.
Ok bud.
This is why I'm Scott's biggest fan. He never runs out. Gold, Jerry! Gold!

It has nothing to do with CT you stupid mother fucker
This thread is so off the rails now if u think that’s what it has to do with than your dumber than I thought

It has to do with you believing if something is not
Documented it’s not true . Not every made guys name is online or even known by the law . It’s about you thinking you know more than chech about Ct where he lives or me about Boston where I live . U don’t know shit . Your a fucking jerk off who argues with everyone and brings nothing of value to these discussions
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Eddie mush wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:25 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 pmYou didnt answer mine
What was your question?
Eddie mush wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 pm Wiseguy let me ask you a question ever hear the name Joe skip ?? Of course you haven’t

Joe skip was a low key wiseguy from East Boston who passed about a year ago prob pushing 90 years old . Say his name in eastie or revere where his club was and alot of people know who he is and wat he did . But because he only took 1 bust in his life back in the early 90’s his name is not plastered all over the internet
So according to u he was not a wiseguy ?

Not everything is online and available for you to read
Sometimes people fly under the radar as
Did the deluca brother who just died and many others . Sometimes people In a neighborhood know more than you . Deal with it
What does any of this have to with whether there is virtually no presence of the Patriarcas in Connecticut? See, you don't have any information about the Patriarcas having a significant presence in Connecticut, or really even a reason for believing so. You simply chose to take offense to the statement for some reason. If someone else said it, you likely wouldn't have made a fraction of the stink you did. But I say it, and you just can't handle it.
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:45 pm
scott22 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:09 pm I speak/correspond with MADE guys and FBI-DEA agents in every LCN city and state in the country EVERY day of the week.
Ok bud.
This is why I'm Scott's biggest fan. He never runs out. Gold, Jerry! Gold!

It has nothing to do with CT you stupid mother fucker
This thread is so off the rails now if u think that’s what it has to do with than your dumber than I thought

Documented it’s not true . Not every made guys name is online or even known by the law . It’s about you thinking you know more than chech about Ct where he lives or me about Boston where I live . U don’t know shit . Your a fucking jerk off who argues with everyone and brings nothing of value to these discussions
Rumor is he runs the Salt Lake rackets though. So he knows a lot of the guys. Moved out to Ogden a few years back now he only drives into Salt Lake when its daylight.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:10 pmMore delusion. Got it. Thanks for wasting everyones time again. You havent provided any facts. No idea what youre referring to. Stay focused.

Lots of people took a nice big shit on your face this time. More to come dont worry.
More like the same crybabies threw another tantrum.
received_1394350404618015.jpeg
Eddie mush wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:25 pmIt has nothing to do with CT you stupid mother fucker

Nothing to do with Connecticut? This entire thread started with your supposedly in-the-know sorry ass asking about Connecticut, you down syndrome, clam "chowda" eating monkey.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:27 pmRumor is he runs the Salt Lake rackets though. So he knows a lot of the guys. Moved out to Ogden a few years back now he only drives into Salt Lake when its daylight.
Ogden is an ever big shithole, you asshat. Your knowledge of Utah geography is almost as bad as your knowledge about the mob.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:25 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:10 pmMore delusion. Got it. Thanks for wasting everyones time again. You havent provided any facts. No idea what youre referring to. Stay focused.

Lots of people took a nice big shit on your face this time. More to come dont worry.

Eddie mush wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:25 pmIt has nothing to do with CT you stupid mother fucker

Nothing to do with Connecticut? This entire thread started with your supposedly in-the-know sorry ass asking about Connecticut, you down syndrome, clam "chowda" eating monkey.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:27 pmRumor is he runs the Salt Lake rackets though. So he knows a lot of the guys. Moved out to Ogden a few years back now he only drives into Salt Lake when its daylight.
Ogden is an ever big shithole, you asshat. Your knowledge of Utah geography is almost as bad as your knowledge about the mob.
You make a lot of sense. Im really starting to believe you. How does geography play into if its a shithole? Geography=location=Utah. Losing even when it comes to where you live. So Ogden is worse than the biggest and worst city in Utah? Yea, youre a fact finder thats for sure. Delusional legend. Your knowledge is so expansive. Tell more. PLEASE.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Oh wait, look ………

Mass Live is following ME (48 hours later) on the Springfield Mob club takeover Monday .

How could that be possible ? I don’t talk to any real sources, I make them all up . There’s no mob left . It’s all gone. No one in NYC.cares about territory any more, nobody in LCN in nyc cares about activity in Connecticut or Western Mass. anymore . they all retired . Nothing to see here .

Scott
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:25 pm

This thread has been off the rails for many pages because of your ignorance so don’t play dumb .

I was simply showing you a example that you don’t know everything . There are many guys and crews out there you don’t know about . End of subject
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Hes a blowhard. End of story. His eulogy will read as such.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Crickets ? No response from the Peanut Gallery on Springfield ?

Mass Live is making it up too?

Stephanie Barry is lying to you all about the Santaniellos and Albert? Or just me ?

Here’s the real scoop :

Stephanie and I doctored the police reports & 911 calls just to prove to Wiseguy, pogo and Sonny that there remains an oc presence in Western Mass . We did it all for you guys . Enjoy , fellas !

Scott
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

scott22 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:52 am Crickets ? No response from the Peanut Gallery on Springfield ?

Mass Live is making it up too?

Stephanie Barry is lying to you all about the Santaniellos and Albert? Or just me ?

Here’s the real scoop :

Stephanie and I doctored the police reports & 911 calls just to prove to Wiseguy, pogo and Sonny that there remains an oc presence in Western Mass . We did it all for you guys . Enjoy , fellas !

Scott
Lmao
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

And let me add this : to wiseguy and the others who think I want them as “fans”

I have ZERO problem if anyone disagrees with my reporting , thinks that I got something/get everything dead wrong , thinks im a shitty reporter , takes issues with how I report things (aka doesn’t want to read, watch or endorse any content I produce). That’s part of the game. That’s all legitimate and Fair. If you don’t like me, don’t like my style , my protocol for reporting , I’m totally cool with that.

Where it crosses the line with you guys is the constant attacks on my integrity , the libelous allegations of me making up sources , stories, quotes , lying and financially defrauding my subscribers . The “we’re the smartest guys in the room “ attitude and unabashed snobbery, disrespect and tone deaf mockery of narratives that don’t fit yours.

Not looking to convert haters into fans, I need them both to truly grow to where I want to be. That said , libel is libel , disrespect/bad form is disrespect/bad form and being an ass hole is just being an ass hole .

Scott
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

scott22 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:06 am And the libelous allegations of me making up sources , stories, quotes

So are you saying you didn’t fabricate the dialogue between Merlino and Nicodemo discussing a murder?

The only way you would know what the 2 of them said in a private meeting (assuming such a meeting even happened) is if one of them told you what was said. So are you asking us to believe that one of them told you the exact words they used when engaged in a conspiracy to commit murder?

I’m eagerly awaiting your explanation.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Yes and yes .

Scott
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

😂
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

scott22 wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:55 am Yes and yes .

Scott
Which one?
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Damn we got some haters on here. Let the guy live. Scott I appreciate your reporting if people have an issue with him let it be know but don’t CONTINUE to constantly hate on the guy and comment EVERYTIME he puts out an article.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.