New England 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

scott22
Straightened out

Re: New England 2024

Post by scott22 »

Cheech gave me the information on Eddie Parrette?

Is that what Wiseguy just wrote? Lol.

Bro , you r such a clown . As junior Soprano once said, some people are so behind in the race they think they are winning .

I speak/correspond with MADE guys and FBI-DEA agents in every LCN city and state in the country EVERY day of the week. I can see the subs to my site , I see their emails and pay info , and although this site wants to disparage me, lots of made men , skippers and bosses consume my content daily . I know that sounds like a flex . But facts are facts and it ain’t bragging if it’s true .

Despite popular belief on this platform, I don’t go to a chat forum filled with people who constantly slander/libel me , mock me and snub their noses at my reporting/presence in this space , for my intel .

Scott

Ps : as I’ve written before , you fellas are stuck with me for the foreseeable future , as I’m not going anywhere, However Jerry and the Shady Acres scribe contingent on the East Coast is . Should be fun , right ? We can do this for another quarter century .
Last edited by scott22 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Keep up the good work Scott
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 pm Connecticut has a genovese , Boston And Gambino crew ??
None of them have crews based in Connecticut at this point.

As for New England, the family is at about 30 total members, most of them in Boston. Only around a half-dozen made guys left in Providence. Virtually no presence left in Connecticut. Looking at the decline in membership, they're definitely not making 2-4 guys every year or two.
Wrong again. Ouch
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

scott22 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:09 pm Cheech gave me the information on Eddie Parrette?

Is that what Wiseguy just wrote? Lol.

Bro , you r such a clown . As junior Soprano once said, some people are so behind in the race they think they are winning .

I speak/correspond with MADE guys and FBI-DEA agents in every LCN city and state in the country EVERY day of the week. I can see the subs to my site , I see their emails and pay info , and although this site wants to disparage me, lots of made men , skippers and bosses consume my content daily . I know that sounds like a flex . But facts are facts and it ain’t bragging if it’s true .

Despite popular belief on this platform, I don’t go to a chat forum filled with people who constantly slander/libel me , mock me and snub their noses at my reporting/presence in this space , for my intel .

Scott

Ps : as I’ve written before , you fellas are stuck with me for the foreseeable future , as I’m not going anywhere, However Jerry and the Shady Acres scribe contingent on the East Coast is . Should be fun , right ? We can do this for another quarter century .
You got me all wrong, Scott. I'm your biggest fan. I think you're more creative than Spielberg. By the way, how is the Outfit flag planting going in NW Indiana? Have they made anyone lately or was the two dozen in the late 2000's enough?
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:16 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 pm Connecticut has a genovese , Boston And Gambino crew ??
None of them have crews based in Connecticut at this point.

As for New England, the family is at about 30 total members, most of them in Boston. Only around a half-dozen made guys left in Providence. Virtually no presence left in Connecticut. Looking at the decline in membership, they're definitely not making 2-4 guys every year or two.
Wrong again. Ouch
How am I wrong? I haven't read Scott's article. Is he claiming DePreta is a captain running a crew based in Connecticut for the Gambinos?
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Flailing. Gasping for air. Waves are crashing all around.

Hes not as believable as he had pretended to be! What will he do next?? Act more delusional? Gaslight? Deny he was wrong??? Only the mormons know.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:52 pm Flailing. Gasping for air. Waves are crashing all around.

Hes not as believable as he had pretended to be! What will he do next?? Act more delusional? Gaslight? Deny he was wrong??? Only the mormons know.
You didn't answer my question.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:15 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:52 pm Flailing. Gasping for air. Waves are crashing all around.

You didn't answer my question.
You didnt answer mine
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

Wiseguy let me ask you a question ever hear the name Joe skip ?? Of course you haven’t

Joe skip was a low key wiseguy from East Boston who passed about a year ago prob pushing 90 years old . Say his name in eastie or revere where his club was and alot of people know who he is and wat he did . But because he only took 1 bust in his life back in the early 90’s his name is not plastered all over the internet
So according to u he was not a wiseguy ?

Not everything is online and available for you to read
Sometimes people fly under the radar as
Did the deluca brother who just died and many others . Sometimes people In a neighborhood know more than you . Deal with it
Last edited by Eddie mush on Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

He knows Utah thats no doubt. Very scary place

"Straight Outta Salt Lake"
- A partially true biopic about a reformed street racketeer turned forum poster who left Boston to go back to his hometown to save it from locusts and Californians. Now playing in IMAX
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

scott22 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:09 pm I speak/correspond with MADE guys and FBI-DEA agents in every LCN city and state in the country EVERY day of the week.
Ok bud.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:45 pm
scott22 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:09 pm I speak/correspond with MADE guys and FBI-DEA agents in every LCN city and state in the country EVERY day of the week.
Ok bud.
How would you know? Oh right. You wouldnt. Jerkoff
Last edited by Newyorkempire on Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 pmYou didnt answer mine
What was your question?
Eddie mush wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 pm Wiseguy let me ask you a question ever hear the name Joe skip ?? Of course you haven’t

Joe skip was a low key wiseguy from East Boston who passed about a year ago prob pushing 90 years old . Say his name in eastie or revere where his club was and alot of people know who he is and wat he did . But because he only took 1 bust in his life back in the early 90’s his name is not plastered all over the internet

Did the deluca brother who just died and many others . Sometimes people In a neighborhood know more than you . Deal with it
What does any of this have to with whether there is virtually no presence of the Patriarcas in Connecticut? See, you don't have any information about the Patriarcas having a significant presence in Connecticut, or really even a reason for believing so. You simply chose to take offense to the statement for some reason. If someone else said it, you likely wouldn't have made a fraction of the stink you did. But I say it, and you just can't handle it.
Ok bud.
This is why I'm Scott's biggest fan. He never runs out. Gold, Jerry! Gold!
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 pmYou didnt answer mine
What was your question?
Eddie mush wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:23 pm Wiseguy let me ask you a question ever hear the name Joe skip ?? Of course you haven’t

What does any of this have to with whether there is virtually no presence of the Patriarcas in Connecticut? See, you don't have any information about the Patriarcas having a significant presence in Connecticut, or really even a reason for believing so. You simply chose to take offense to the statement for some reason. If someone else said it, you likely wouldn't have made a fraction of the stink you did. But I say it, and you just can't handle it.
Ok bud.
This is why I'm Scott's biggest fan. He never runs out. Gold, Jerry! Gold!
Fwd: Hes not as believable as he had pretended to be! What will he do next?? Act more delusional? Gaslight? Deny he was wrong??? Only the mormons know.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:04 pmFwd: Hes not as believable as he had pretended to be! What will he do next?? Act more delusional? Gaslight? Deny he was wrong??? Only the mormons know.
Oh, I thought this was a poor attempt at a haiku or something.

What will I do next? Continue to let the evidence prove you and the rest of the bullshitters on the forum wrong. What else? You don't hate me. You just hate the facts.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:08 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:04 pmFwd: Hes not as believable as he had pretended to be! What will he do next?? Act more delusional? Gaslight? Deny he was wrong??? Only the mormons know.
Oh, I thought this was a poor attempt at a haiku or something.

What will I do next? Continue to let the evidence prove you and the rest of the bullshitters on the forum wrong. What else? You don't hate me. You just hate the facts.
More delusion. Got it. Thanks for wasting everyones time again. You havent provided any facts. No idea what youre referring to. Stay focused.

Lots of people took a nice big shit on your face this time. More to come dont worry.