New England 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: New England 2024

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:29 am
Eddie mush wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:21 am Bud it’s very simple no one here likes you or wise guy. We don’t want to hear your opinions so why don’t you just leave the thread and go speak to someone who wants to talk with you . We obviously don’t value your input at all

Stop acting like you speak for everybody or as if you have some big following. You are a proven liar and a bullshit artist who is just butt hurt that his fantasy got popped.

BTW you have been saying for years that you are going to stop posting yet here you are again like a turd that won’t flush.

Pogo
You are douche though. Hes not the only one who thinks it. Youre like "Wise"guys little brother.

And yes there is also others who think that
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:34 amYou are douche though. Hes not the only one who thinks it. Youre like "Wise"guys little brother.

You keep acting like we're in high school and it's a popularity contest. You'll like one of those who's only brave if he's in a pack. At least have some pride and stand on your own two feet for God's sake.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:39 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:34 amYou are douche though. Hes not the only one who thinks it. Youre like "Wise"guys little brother.

You keep acting like we're in high school and it's a popularity contest. You'll like one of those who's only brave if he's in a pack. At least have some pride and stand on your own two feet for God's sake.
Ill attack you by myself or in a pack. Have for years. Literally years. You just get mad when the consensus shows itself. You tell the same story over and over. Youre a bitch. Im saying that from one man to another. Now what? Right. Nothing

Guy is afraid of downtown Salt Lake City and Californians. Lmao. Classic. Youd last an hour before breakfast time on the East Coast before youd piss your pants and rum home to mama
mike68
Straightened out

Post by mike68 »

What was this post even about before the junior high clowns hijacked it? All of this sh$t needs to me moved to the Graveyard thread. For those of us interested in New England, it's always disappointing when all of this personal insult garbage starts up.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

^ already spreading to other posts
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:02 am
CornerBoy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:12 am WISEGUY, STATE YOUR OPINION AND THEN KEEP QUIET. AND DON'T TALK BACK. YOU SOUND LIKE A CO. ALL THE GOOD POSTERS LEAVE B/C YOU DON'T LET THINGS GO.
First, what exactly is a "CO?"

Second, just so I understand, I have your permission to make one post stating my opinion and then leave the ongoing back-and-forth discussion in the thread to you and others? Do I have that right?

Third, if you go back and look, I simply answered a question posed by Jeremy and then it was everyone else that got their panties in a bunch.

Fourth, what "good posters" have left because I don't let things go?

Fifth, so it's just me that's not letting things go and not certain others who you happen to agree with?

Sixth and finally, eat shit.
Cheech wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:40 am Scott posted an article about someone no one ever heard of. I gave some info and background on him and his circle. Including fbi docs. Then the resident hallway monitor had to tell everyone what a “formal” crew is and how they don’t exist in CT. He knows all this from Utah. Exhausting. Next time i’ll just keep it to myself.
Me simply stating a fact, which you also know to be true, doesn't make me a "hall monitor." If I'm wrong, I'm waiting for you or anyone else to tell the forum which crew (again, in the formal sense since that was so confusing to some) is based in the state? Who's the captain(s)? Go ahead Cheech.

It also begs the question, why does me stating there isn't a crew in the state upset you guys so much? The reaction is like when a 5 year old is told there actually is no Santa Clause. This is, of course, a rhetorical question and goes to my oft-repeated accusation that I'm typically butting heads with people who want something to be.
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:57 am Ouuuuuuch....this is what I mean by "us"
You, along with Moe and Curly?
you said there is virtually no presence left in CT which I refuted with fbi and court docs. but keep telling me about my neighborhood from utah...scott posted about a figure not one person here ever heard of except me. i gave the forum the background on him and his crew, all thru court docs. you completely ruined the thread with nonsense about formal crews and dying families in Pittsburgh. its very exhausting. this is my last post in this thread. what you do is awful. not sure why anyone posts anything. you already know it! if anyone wants to know about Connecticut dont bother, because as Wiseguy knows, there is virtually no presence. so cleared that up.
Last edited by Cheech on Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Wiseguy wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:21 pm
JeremyTheJew wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:51 pm Connecticut has a genovese , Boston And Gambino crew ??
None of them have crews based in Connecticut at this point.

As for New England, the family is at about 30 total members, most of them in Boston. Only around a half-dozen made guys left in Providence. Virtually no presence left in Connecticut. Looking at the decline in membership, they're definitely not making 2-4 guys every year or two.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

How about if someone posts something we don’t agree with we just ignore them. This way I don’t have to scroll through 5 pages of bullshit about Utah and declining mafia membership when all I wanna know is what the fuck is going on in NE.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Cheech wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:26 amyou said there is virtually no presence left in CT which I refuted with fbi and court docs. but keep telling me about my neighborhood from utah...scott posted about a figure not one person here ever heard of except me. i gave the forum the background on him and his crew, all thru court docs. you completely ruined the thread with nonsense about formal crews and dying families in Pittsburgh. its very exhausting. this is my last post in this thread. what you do is awful. not sure why anyone posts anything. you already know it! if anyone wants to know about Connecticut dont bother, because as Wiseguy knows, there is virtually no presence. so cleared that up.
You'll have to explain to me how you identifying a few guys who own a restaurant or have commited a UV lighting scam refutes what I said about the Patriarca family having virtually no presence left in Connecticut. If anything, that proves my point.

Also, you need to stop with this bullshit about me "ruining" this thread. The topic of the state of the New England was already brought up before I made a single post, and when I did was was simply to respond to that, as well as answer a question somebody else asked. The over-the-top reaction to my post is what ruined it.

This simply seems about you wanting recognition for knowing some guys in Connecticut and getting credit for giving Scott some information. And that's fine with me but it has nothing to do with the argument this turned into. Two things can be true at once. You know some guys who are active in Connecticut, which Scott put in his article, and what I said about the presence of the Patriarca family in the state is true.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Definitely doesnt prove your point. Holy shit your delusional.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Depetra made. Runs crew Gambino Connecticut crew per Scott's latest article. Its official.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

It's highly likely Dean Depreta has been made for a while so it's not a stretch at all to believe that but I find it humorous to declare it official just because Scott wrote it in an article. Was this something from his 'sources' or does it come from something more substantial?
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

He was well on his way to being made before he was arrested. I would be very surprised if he wasn't made today.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:15 pm Depetra made. Runs crew Gambino Connecticut crew per Scott's latest article. Its official.
Scott? Wait, Scott Burnstein? Oh, thank god. For a minute there, I thought you were going to cite a questionable source. Phew!
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:00 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:15 pm Depetra made. Runs crew Gambino Connecticut crew per Scott's latest article. Its official.
Scott? Wait, Scott Burnstein? Oh, thank god. For a minute there, I thought you were going to cite a questionable source. Phew!
Thats right. We should read all your articles and books from your vast collection. Oh wait. I mean your inside knowledge from all those rackets you run with all the families. I see you gangster, running the Utah Family. Legend.

Take your medicine and then a nap. You got to be ready for the next few years of this.