New England 2024

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: New England 2024

Post by bluehouse »

One thing i dont understnd is why do families in Chicago and New england area not make more guys?Im sure they each have atleast 100 guys who are in their 30s and 40s who are Italian and earn or are capable who are already associates.I think each of these families have 5 crews each they could easily just make 5 new guys in each crew
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bluehouse wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:03 pm One thing i dont understnd is why do families in Chicago and New england area not make more guys?Im sure they each have atleast 100 guys who are in their 30s and 40s who are Italian and earn or are capable who are already associates.I think each of these families have 5 crews each they could easily just make 5 new guys in each crew
Chicago appears to be down to 2 or 3 crews.
Pmac2 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:57 pm Gerry anguilo was caught on bug in 1981 saying he had 17 guys under him. Im assuming he ment the boston faction. And ill include revere and those other north shore towns. So im guessing between rhode island worcester and ct at there peak the family never had more then 36 inducted guys. Tops. My 2 cents.
Like I said, the FBI had the family at 56-64 members from the mid-1980s to early 1990s. From the early to late 2000s, they had the family at around 40 members. It's now down to 30 at most.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

You definitely dont know its down to 30 at most
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

If anyone reads scott’s new article its pretty much what i already posted if anyone has doubts about what I know.

Now its brings up Liquori and the covid 19 funds and has him hanging w taddei jr. which i already gave

@wiseguy im not sure why youre trying to make me look foolish by bringing up what i posted on another forum (gbb) 12 years ago. I said there were no made guys and there werent. To me that doesnt mean thats not a crew. If youre saying a crew is where the capo is then youre right. It’s semantics so to imply maybe i don’t know what I am talking about is just not true.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

@scott22 could have given me credit lol. All that into came from here unless your sources had the same info as me.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

The Ciampi who was busted with a bunch of drugs in Eastie last year is dead? That was like a year ago? Only 63
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:02 am The Ciampi who was busted with a bunch of drugs in Eastie last year is dead? That was like a year ago? Only 63

No. I read your post as Ciampa and thought you were referring to member Alfred Ciampa who is dead.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Cheech wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:07 am If anyone reads scott’s new article its pretty much what i already posted if anyone has doubts about what I know.

Now its brings up Liquori and the covid 19 funds and has him hanging w taddei jr. which i already gave

@wiseguy im not sure why youre trying to make me look foolish by bringing up what i posted on another forum (gbb) 12 years ago. I said there were no made guys and there werent. To me that doesnt mean thats not a crew. If youre saying a crew is where the capo is then youre right. It’s semantics so to imply maybe i don’t know what I am talking about is just not true.
If we're talking "crew" in the generic sense, there isn't really a disagreement. But it seemed to me that Jeremy, who posed the original question I answered before all hell broke loose, meant "crew" in the formal sense.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Lol thats a good meme i need to take that.... send it to my work friends.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

IMO between those 2 guys in providence lato and matt g im guessing in the last few years they probaly made a few guys maybe 8 to 10 in there whole state and boston those guys will be around as long as the nyc families are. They can easily find guys who want to belong. I remember reading in frank salemme testimony he was super cautious about getting recorded inductibg guys again because it was such a embarrassment for the family. He said he would pull guys in a room and do a verbal oath. All those east boston and north end and revere guys all bring there sons and nephews into the family. There not even a blimp on the fbi radar anymore. A fbi mafia bust in boston is probaly not worth the headlines beacuse then the press brings up all the fbi corruption. That was a major black eye for the g men. So i almost think they rather them just stay sway no limelight
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

50 years easy
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:55 pm IMO between those 2 guys in providence lato and matt g im guessing in the last few years they probaly made a few guys maybe 8 to 10 in there whole state and boston those guys will be around as long as the nyc families are. They can easily find guys who want to belong.
Guess what the top two states by percentage of Italian population are?

Number one is Connecticut, and number two is Rhode Island.

(Of course New York is number one in terms of raw numbers.)
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:33 am Image
You know what I meant, shit-for-brains. And the formal sense is how everyone on the forum uses the term the vast majority of the time. The only one who has ever moved the goal posts is you.
Pmac2 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:55 pmIMO between those 2 guys in providence lato and matt g im guessing in the last few years they probaly made a few guys maybe 8 to 10 in there whole state and boston
The Providence faction was at 12 members 20 years ago. In 2012 and 2014 articles the LCN threat in Rhode Island was described by law enforcement as "almost non-existent." So, no.
those guys will be around as long as the nyc families are.
Again, no. The New England family is half the size it was 30 years ago.
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:14 pm 50 years easy
And then you woke up.
Ivan wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm Guess what the top two states by percentage of Italian population are?

And yet the number of Patriarca members for both states is a half-dozen.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:59 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:33 am Image
You know what I meant, shit-for-brains. And the formal sense is how everyone on the forum uses the term the vast majority of the time. The only one who has ever moved the goal posts is you.
Pmac2 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:55 pmIMO between those 2 guys in providence lato and matt g im guessing in the last few years they probaly made a few guys maybe 8 to 10 in there whole state and boston
The Providence faction was at 12 members 20 years ago. In 2012 and 2014 articles the LCN threat in Rhode Island was described by law enforcement as "almost non-existent." So, no.
those guys will be around as long as the nyc families are.
Again, no. The New England family is half the size it was 30 years ago.
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:14 pm 50 years easy
And then you woke up.
Ivan wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:47 pm Guess what the top two states by percentage of Italian population are?

And yet the number of Patriarca members for both states is a half-dozen.
Wah wah wah. Lol. Youre such a bitch.....

50 YEARS!! AND ROCKFORD IS COMING BACK TOO!!! LONG LIVE DETROIT!!