Nicky corrozzo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Nicky corrozzo

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Is he active??

On parole still??
I believe he’s out of prison…

Use to have long battles over him or Peter Gotti being the real boss back in the “real deal”days
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Nicky corrozzo

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

A lot of names which we haven't heard from:
Corozzo, JoJo, Gene, John Carneglia, Dan Marino, Al Trucchio, DiMaria, Cherry Hill Gambinos, Dom Pizzonia, Lou Vallario, Mike Yanotti.

Guys who've done time and haven't heard from since release (yes I know Gene and John are on parole).
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:05 pm A lot of names which we haven't heard from:
Corozzo, JoJo, Gene, John Carneglia, Dan Marino, Al Trucchio, DiMaria, Cherry Hill Gambinos, Dom Pizzonia, Lou Vallario, Mike Yanotti.

Guys who've done time and haven't heard from since release (yes I know Gene and John are on parole).
All power houses too - everyone you mentioned
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:05 pm A lot of names which we haven't heard from:
Corozzo (84), JoJo (82), Gene (78, probably shelved), John Carneglia (79), Dan Marino (83), Al Trucchio (shelved), DiMaria (83), Cherry Hill Gambinos, Dom Pizzonia (82), Lou Vallario (82), Mike Yanotti.

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

aray22 wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:59 pm
Corozzo (84), JoJo (82), Gene (78, probably shelved), John Carneglia (79), Dan Marino (83), Al Trucchio (shelved), DiMaria (83), Cherry Hill Gambinos, Dom Pizzonia (82), Lou Vallario (82), Mike Yanotti.

Why would Gene be shelved?

82 isn't a good age for running around breaking legs but I don't see their ages preventing them holding positions.
Southshore88
Straightened out

Post by Southshore88 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:27 pm

82 isn't a good age for running around breaking legs but I don't see their ages preventing them holding positions.
Makes sense, didn’t you also suggest in another thread that 100 year old Larry Dentico should be the consigliere for the Genovese? So 82 years old would be just a kid compared to Larry D lol
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:59 pm

-1 they were powerhouses - no more!
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Don't think Gene Gotti would've been shelved. He was reported to be in good standing around the time he was released.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Southshore88 wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 6:59 am Makes sense, didn’t you also suggest in another thread that 100 year old Larry Dentico should be the consigliere for the Genovese? So 82 years old would be just a kid compared to Larry D lol
I suggested Larry might have the title for respect and an envelope. Not that he'd actually carry out the position.

You know how a boss in prison keeps the stripes so his family gets paid every year?

Larry's in Florida and 100. I wasn't actually suggesting he'd fly to the Bronx every fucking Thursday.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

NYNighthawk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:42 am
JeremyTheJew wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:59 pm

-1 they were powerhouses - no more!
Cheery hill are no more?
Thanks for the heads.
Brovelli
Associate

Post by Brovelli »

The cherry hill gambinos are the 3 brothers right? John is dead, Rosario is in prison in Sicily, Joe was recently a captain. But haven’t they been in Brooklyn / states island for 40 years now lol?
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:27 pm

John Pennisi has said that he heard a rumour when he was on the street that the guys who go back to Gotti’s day were shelved, or well, the guys who with him I should say and he mentioned this to a bonanno member. He said that Lenny DiMaria maybe shelved now The Gambino’s found out and they weren’t exactly happy
Pennisi thought that Lenny DiMaria was shelved but it turned out he was not on the shelf
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Obviously, he's a rat that hears and sees things.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

NYNighthawk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:42 am -1 they were powerhouses - no more!
False. Most of those names hold heavy heavy weight in the street. Nicky & Gene are as respected as any mob guys in the entire country.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

Wouldn't be surprised if he's the underboss