General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Ivan
Full Patched

Re: General Chicago Outfit Info Dumping Ground

Post by Ivan »

Thsi is the second time I've seen the Tribune identify an unnamed mobster as "a relative of Joe Gags." Who might this person be? Gary?
Instagram-loving wiseguy of the blood-drenched Boardwalk Syndicate
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Ivan wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:24 am Thsi is the second time I've seen the Tribune identify an unnamed mobster as "a relative of Joe Gags." Who might this person be? Gary?
Yes , it’s Gary they are talking about
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Patrickgold wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:28 am
Ivan wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:24 am Thsi is the second time I've seen the Tribune identify an unnamed mobster as "a relative of Joe Gags." Who might this person be? Gary?
Yes , it’s Gary they are talking about
What's with the weird obfuscation, he threaten to sue them or something? :lol:
Honk
On Record

Post by Honk »

Joey Merlino has a podcast and Solly D is commenting on mob pages on Facebook! Crazy times.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Honk wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:14 pm Joey Merlino has a podcast and Solly D is commenting on mob pages on Facebook! Crazy times.
I check his Facebook like once every six months because he posts weird shit occasionally. Reminds me of that "and dere's nobody stickin' any needles in me, eidah!" interview he gave me.

This in particular was hilarious: viewtopic.php?p=203623&#p203623

And him posting this is just... words fail me: https://www.facebook.com/salvatore.dela ... vccp6SEpql
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

I mean, he's basically commenting on photos of people he knew.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Also, Sam looks sauced.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

funkster wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:34 pm I mean, he's basically commenting on photos of people he knew.
Yeah, fair point.

It's just funny that the Chicago mob boss is posting on Facebook pages specifically about the Chicago underworld. It's funny to picture him browsing this shit.
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

Ivan wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:05 pm
funkster wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:34 pm I mean, he's basically commenting on photos of people he knew.
Yeah, fair point.

It's just funny that the Chicago mob boss is posting on Facebook pages specifically about the Chicago underworld. It's funny to picture him browsing this shit.
Totally. Brave new world.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Also have to remember Solly was locked up for 17 years, during which time the internet exploded. Imagine when he got out in '07 (a year that the internet was really starting to take off and smart phones first started getting widespread use) and you have to wonder how crazy this all probably was to him.
Honk
On Record

Post by Honk »

Snakes wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:23 pm Also have to remember Solly was locked up for 17 years, during which time the internet exploded. Imagine when he got out in '07 (a year that the internet was really starting to take off and smart phones first started getting widespread use) and you have to wonder how crazy this all probably was to him.
That would have been a wild time to be locked up. So much innovation in the late 90’s to mid 2000
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Someone who shall remain anonymous has told me that Paulie Carparelli is in fact made, and that he, Gigi, and Rainone are moving lots of cocaine through Capri Ristorante.

Has this been alleged before? Couldn't find anything in search.
Patrickgold
Full Patched

Post by Patrickgold »

Ivan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:57 pm Someone who shall remain anonymous has told me that Paulie Carparelli is in fact made, and that he, Gigi, and Rainone are moving lots of cocaine through Capri Ristorante.

I have heard that before. I also heard John Rainone has a members only place in Addison where he runs a lot of the business. I still can’t believe Rainone is being welcomed into the Outfit after what he did. It will blow up in there face in my opinion.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Patrickgold wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:32 pm
Ivan wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:57 pm Someone who shall remain anonymous has told me that Paulie Carparelli is in fact made, and that he, Gigi, and Rainone are moving lots of cocaine through Capri Ristorante.

I have heard that before. I also heard John Rainone has a members only place in Addison where he runs a lot of the business. I still can’t believe Rainone is being welcomed into the Outfit after what he did.
Just to be clear I meant Louis Rainone.
It will blow up in there face in my opinion.
Yeah this person thinks at some point over the next year or so they're all going to be taken down for drug conspiracy. Apparently the amount being moved is pretty substantial.

This guy also has heard that... wait for it... Gigi is made but it's kind of unclear.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Patrickgold wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:32 pm

I have heard that before. I also heard John Rainone has a members only place in Addison where he runs a lot of the business. I still can’t believe Rainone is being welcomed into the Outfit after what he did. It will blow up in there face in my opinion.
Refresh real quick please. What did he do?
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."