What Boss besidea Gotti put out a hit on his UB and Consig?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

What Boss besidea Gotti put out a hit on his UB and Consig?

Post by NYNighthawk »

It says something about Gotti when he had to put out hists on his own selections of Underboss Gravano and COnsigliere Locascio. Gotti told people everything in Sammy's book was true hence the hit on Frankie boy over the oranges incident and his plot to kill Johnny boy at their victory party. What other bposs of other families were put into the same position as Johnny boy - the Duke of Earl as per Jackie the Nose D'Amico?
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Re: What Boss besidea Gotti put out a hit on his UB and Consig?

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Gotti told ppl everything Sammy wrote was true ….?
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Little_Al1991
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Little_Al1991 »

I think it was Sammy who claimed that but Frank Locascio almost spent the entirety of his time behind bars as a result of a supposed threat that stems from the orange story
Eddie mush
Straightened out

Post by Eddie mush »

What’s the orange story if u don’t mind me asking ??
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

scammy story
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Eddie mush wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 pm What’s the orange story if u don’t mind me asking ??
Gotti, Gravano, and Locascio were in jail. Locascio managed to steal some oranges, kept one for himself, gave one to Gravano, and saved the rest for Gotti. Gotti got pissed that Locascio gave an orange to Gravano first, despite him saving the most for Gotti. Gotti chewed Locascio out, leaving him humiliated in front of other inmates. Gravano said Locascio was literally in tears and there they made a pact to kill Gotti if they managed to get out of jail.

P.S. I answered your question because 1) nobody else did; 2) to annoy you; and 3) to see if me simply answering somebody's question would also result in a 10 page debate.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

"Wise"guy was actually in prison with these guys when the orange incident happened. He knows first hand how it played out.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:39 am "Wise"guy was actually in prison with these guys when the orange incident happened. He knows first hand how it played out.
Capture.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:49 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:39 am "Wise"guy was actually in prison with these guys when the orange incident happened. He knows first hand how it played out.

Capture.PNG
Be careful. The Californians are coming
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

NYNighthawk wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:39 am It says something about Gotti when he had to put out hists on his own selections of Underboss Gravano and COnsigliere Locascio. Gotti told people everything in Sammy's book was true hence the hit on Frankie boy over the oranges incident and his plot to kill Johnny boy at their victory party. What other bposs of other families were put into the same position as Johnny boy - the Duke of Earl as per Jackie the Nose D'Amico?
Was wondering about that “Gotti told ppl everything in Sammy’s book was right”

Really wanna know if u meant jr or snr?
Can’t see either saying that or even reading the book so this has me wondering where it came from .,,
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:37 am
Eddie mush wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 pm What’s the orange story if u don’t mind me asking ??
Gotti, Gravano, and Locascio were in jail. Locascio managed to steal some oranges, kept one for himself, gave one to Gravano, and saved the rest for Gotti. Gotti got pissed that Locascio gave an orange to Gravano first, despite him saving the most for Gotti. Gotti chewed Locascio out, leaving him humiliated in front of other inmates. Gravano said Locascio was literally in tears and there they made a pact to kill Gotti if they managed to get out of jail.

P.S. I answered your question because 1) nobody else did; 2) to annoy you; and 3) to see if me simply answering somebody's question would also result in a 10 page debate.
-1 You missed the whole point as to why Frankie boy gave Gravano the orange first before Gotti - BECAUSE GOTTI WAS STILL SLEEPING!!!! Now also, you failed to mention that Sammy was on the phone later on that eveing when Frankie boy came up to him and told him that Gotti made him feel like a punk and he never felt that way before in his entire life!! And Frankie boy told Sammy that it was he that was to pull the trigger on John on the ride to their victory party. So next time when you want to tell a Gotti story ask the Hawk first to critque you before posting!!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NYNighthawk wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:53 am

-1 You missed the whole point as to why Frankie boy gave Gravano the orange first before Gotti - BECAUSE GOTTI WAS STILL SLEEPING!!!! Now also, you failed to mention that Sammy was on the phone later on that eveing when Frankie boy came up to him and told him that Gotti made him feel like a punk and he never felt that way before in his entire life!! And Frankie boy told Sammy that it was he that was to pull the trigger on John on the ride to their victory party. So next time when you want to tell a Gotti story ask the Hawk first to critque you before posting!!
I also forgot to include what color shoes they were all wearing that day too, damnit. Thanks for the critique.
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

Wiseguy wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:37 am
NYNighthawk wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:53 am

I also forgot to include what color shoes they were all wearing that day too, damnit. Thanks for the critique.
-1 ASHPETT! Whatcha you mouth - dont get sassy with me! You'll find yourself on the shelf before the day is over!
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Still wanna know who said gravano was right in the Gotti family ….