Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Post by Dave65827 »

Probably an informant saying there’s a body there somewhere and they seem convinced there is leading me to believe they have very specific information on there being one.

Obviously basic speculation on my part but also The persistence of them digging leads me to believe they want to convict some top guys
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Investigations into the Gambino Family lead the FBI and NYPD to Orange County horse farms

Post by slimshady_007 »

Pmac2 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:05 am Drugs,money,guns or a body? Not drugs why bury them you have to eventually sell them. Money guns hmmm. A body in 2024.idk mayne he killed a hooker but a made guy or associate hasnt disappeared in years. Maybe a cold case feom 30 years ago...
That’s only what we know of. It’s possible that 2-3 mob hits have occurred under the radar in the past 25 years or so.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
AAA-DK
Straightened out

Post by AAA-DK »

According to this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKMezli ... NBCNewYork

They are looking for bodies
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

jmack wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:21 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:32 am Maybe it’s Dutchie Avicolli, the Feds always speculated he was buried at a farm somewhere up North and a lying rat testified the same, I think Natale.

-Dante
Doubtful they went all the way up there with the body. I don’t think they really told Natale anything meaningful. I know it’s alleged he was sleeping with Mazzone’s wife, so they definitely took him out. I think he’s buried in South Jersey, if I had to guess. Just my two cents.
Yeah I agree the Feds aren’t looking for Dutchie. That’s a hit I doubt will ever get solved.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

Tons of old mobsters have lived in that direct vicinity
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
NYNighthawk
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by NYNighthawk »

I'm sure what happened is this: a day or 2 before the press found about this revisit, they had th4e informant walk around the property to id burial spots. They then brought him back home and came up the next day and alerted the press to "tickle the wires" as they say!
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

NYNighthawk wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:41 am I'm sure what happened is this: a day or 2 before the press found about this revisit, they had th4e informant walk around the property to id burial spots. They then brought him back home and came up the next day and alerted the press to "tickle the wires" as they say!
You’re probably not far from the truth.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

maybe an old cold case or multiple.

Cataldos victims or something like that
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Are they still digging or have they stopped again without finding again?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Maybe its Hoffa.

;)
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

They got a tip Dutch Schultz money is buried there. They want to tie into the latest rico charges.