Gangland 11-23-2023

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Gangland 11-23-2023

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I was referencing 1984. Any figures from this government on crime or anything else are as trust worthy as production figures coming from the Ministry of Plenty in Oceania.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
TommyNoto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by TommyNoto »

I feel yeah but I believe the drop given the employment data. Those 2 data points are forever linked. Same data tells the reason for the spike in 20-22 just in reverse.
Now if there’s a discrepancy from those 2 data points , I agree with your POV.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

I'm a day trader by profession. Trust me when I tell you BLS stats are bullshit. Example, data on Thursday, post Wednesday's hot CPI figure, Thurs PPI came in 'cool', ie less than expected.
Why? BLS used a new figure to jimmy the data. Real gas prices were up 6% MoM. They used 'seasonally adjusted' (yeah, what the fuck) gas prices which 'came in' at -3.9%.

If PPI, which came in at .2% vs exp .3%, had used actual gas prices the headline number would've come in at .4% ie another 'hot' inflation number, which would've taken rate cuts completely off the table for 2024 BUT it's a fucking election year and corrupt Biden admin needs a rate cut pre election so bureau Labour Statistics jimmed the numbers.
This was on Thursday. See how far back I had to go to find bullshit Jimmied numbers?

If you want to talk about the recent 'hot' employment Friday week ago it was ALL part time jobs, full time actually LOST 6k. And guess which sectors were over 50%?
1. Healthcare (not doctors or nurses but cheap immigrant, low skilled care workers) annnnd ..... 2. Government!

It's all bullshit.

That's two of the biggest economic headlines in the month, in a week, which are demonstrably bullshit.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.