The terp for ohtani...article tied to colombo bookies

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

The terp for ohtani...article tied to colombo bookies

Post by Tonyd621 »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2 ... ie-bowyer/

"The officers were zeroing in on a crew of suspected bookies, including hardened veterans of the underground gambling world with connections to the Colombo crime family’s “South Florida Crew.”
It's in the second paragraph. And it's the only mention I read in that article. Who knows? Probably just some bettor who said hi to a colombo in a hotel hallway. Maybe something bigger... 🤷‍♂️
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: The terp for ohtani...article tied to colombo bookies

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Interesting it's a 'south' Florida crew vs a Florida crew.
So a Miami crew vs Tampa? (Orlando??)

The fact they differentiate is interesting. As though referring to a specific crew.

Appears LE know who they are but the colombos having a Florida crew, active, is not a small thing
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:38 pm Interesting it's a 'south' Florida crew vs a Florida crew.

The fact they differentiate is interesting. As though referring to a specific crew.

Appears LE know who they are but the colombos having a Florida crew, active, is not a small thing
It's not differentiating from another crew in the state but simply specifying where it has traditionally operated. And I wouldn't read too much into that statement, as it refers to people connected to the crew rather than the current status of the crew itself.
All roads lead to New York.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:11 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:38 pm Interesting it's a 'south' Florida crew vs a Florida crew.

It's not differentiating from another crew in the state but simply specifying where it has traditionally operated. And I wouldn't read too much into that statement, as it refers to people connected to the crew rather than the current status of the crew itself.
Your still alive? I thought you got clipped by a group of Joe todaro’s cumpari to show they mean business to the forum people
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Moscone65 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:44 pmYour still alive? I thought you got clipped by a group of Joe todaro’s cumpari to show they mean business to the forum people
I take a lickin' but keep on tickin'. - Chris Moltisanti
All roads lead to New York.